<3 Brutality <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
The hostility is only a one-way street, I have nothing at all against you even though you swear and curse at me all the time. I forgive everything u've said so far.
That out of the world:

Check your sources and you will find out I wasn't at all talking about you. :)

/highfive for intel

so who were you planning on fucking over?

Edit- I wasn't being hostile (yet) untill i have confirmed, you haven't seen me hostile yet, only not fond of and dislike etc.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
That wasn't at all what I actually said :/

I said I'd plan some ml raids, so that people did not have to attend to the "we keep everything"-raids from the PvP guild.

So not sure what drunken misinterpreting stoned dyslexia (i know my spelling shows I am aswell) gimp told you that :/ Givf ss or log or anything please.
Instead of just swinging something like that out into the air.

...it's called paranoia in english, right?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Good Luck to Brutality in organising any more ML BG raids on here tbh.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
So not sure what drunken misinterpreting stoned dyslexia (i know my spelling shows I am aswell) gimp told you that :/

Gratz!

That was Hargard, you have just qualified to Dispised level! Keep insulting my family members to gain Hated and KoS!

Edit- I tried PMing you in game about this but you didn't respond, thats why i posted here.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I have never what so ever, ever never said ANYTHING unpleasant to you.
I have even tried confronting you with your "issues", and all of a sudden u leave the game.

Your way of dealing with your issues ain't really kicking in.

I have never said anything to displease you, i've only ever apologized, and tried to explain my actions.
All you do is ignore me and post in here /highfive. Since this is the only place you can answer me, this is obviously where it's going to be solved.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Gratz!

That was Hargard, you have just qualified to Dispised level! Keep insulting my family members to gain Hated and KoS!
Just out of curiosity, how does KoS work on Prydwen? :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
Just out of curiosity, how does KoS work on Prydwen? :p

it doesn't really, i just couldn't think of anything about Hated, that was the best i could think of :p

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
ohh so fucking up our ml marathon makes u proud, lol u are pathetic

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
I have even tried confronting you with your "issues", and all of a sudden u leave the game.

Read my Above post. Take /ignore off your toons.

Tosen said:
I have never said anything to displease you, i've only ever apologized, and tried to explain my actions.

Calling my dad a 'drunken misinterpreting stoned dyslexia gimp' qualifies as both displeasing and unpleasant.

He might have got it wrong, but thats why i tried talking to you ingame, but while you don't respond to my PM's in game, you do reply to public posts.

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble - I know that Rickie and Tosen do not have the slightest against you and would never intentional destroy any thing for you. They are even in the guild you are GM for.

Bubble if any dout about any thing - please do not post suspisions on FH but make a simple pm instead and ask - would solve missunderstandings fast.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Pluttaejjn said:
aye, it matters a lot dude, if u pulled eremai from me i'd find u and kill u, but if u did BoM I doubt i'd care at all.. zahur is in the BoM class seeing how it pops 2-3 times a day.. big deal mate?
tell me oh wise person love by michael jackson(pretty fucking pathetic btw.) if it's such a short respawn and no big deal, why the fuck didnt you wait then? god damn.. how stupid can one be? :twak:

Dorimor1

Banned
Tosen said:
I've got none /bow
Less presumptions thanks

I edited it because of what Rickie said, sorry about that.

But you didn't need to make a thread about this anyway, could have been sorted out with one PM.

Ps. calm it down Tosen/Bubble

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
How about we settle this with a fair deal:
The loot gained will be given to me, so neither will have gained anything apart from a dent to their reputation, after which you'd all be pissed with me, rather than eachother.
Next, you start whining at me, team up to out-whine me (which won't happen, but you can try), after which you find you've got something in common and drop the hate. You continue whining at me as to vent your anger/frustration, and keep up the good mood, knowing I couldn't give two shits.
Sounds good? :<

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
How about we settle this with a fair deal:
The loot gained will be given to me, so neither will have gained anything apart from a dent to their reputation, after which you'd all be pissed with me, rather than eachother.
Next, you start whining at me, team up to out-whine me (which won't happen, but you can try), after which you find you've got something in common and drop the hate. You continue whining at me as to vent your anger/frustration, and keep up the good mood, knowing I couldn't give two shits.
Sounds good? :<
That Straef.. Always willing to take one (Or more) for the team. ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Straef regularly takes 12 inches from a troll for the team, or so he claims it's for the team :mad:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Hah..wait till you guys get clustered with the Alb excal community .. get laughed at for QQ threads like these.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Hah..wait till you guys get clustered with the Alb excal community .. get laughed at for QQ threads like these.

Doubt it majt

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Straef regularly takes 12 inches from a troll for the team, or so he claims it's for the team :mad:
Hey, it's not like I enjoy it :rolleyes:
Ronso said:
Because the average Excal thread is a lot better? :x

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie
Pluttaejjn said:
aye, it matters a lot dude, if u pulled eremai from me i'd find u and kill u, but if u did BoM I doubt i'd care at all.. zahur is in the BoM class seeing how it pops 2-3 times a day.. big deal mate?

I believe that the point of this thread was that you did arti that someone was already camping, it doesnt matter what arti it was.. the point is that you did something that not many ppl here would agree was right thing to do.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Tosen/Bubble.
Please sort this out as you are both Highly respected members of our commuintity and hate to see you both bitching like this :(
Cmon guys chill and show some wub pweese.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Pluttaejjn said:
lol (I know, classical opening phrase) Congrats! we did zahur before u pulled... should have been faster with the pull now shouldn't u ? n it's zahur, not Cloudsong, so imo stop whining... its not as if we're stealing cash from u.. btw I was afk so dont blame me... just think its really immature 2 whine over a arti like zahur.. wootevah

___

Hmm becouse that reply is really mature... "wootevah" -_-

Drp

Fledgling Freddie
wankers :eek:

Hehe, i can still see that daoc hasent changed abit still same old wankers playing, guys... just becouse you camp a artifact 7 hours doesnt it make it to yours exactly once it pops... it doesnt make you the right to judge ppl and flame em just couse they had the right ppl to do the artifact right away, so mate next time you want to camp an artifact and not rdy to give it up just like that then i storngly suggest you to log your necro and bb on at the same time and put them at the artifact thanks... and btw i strongly agreed that brutality is your new fotm guild couse i've seen what they go for on camlann and you cant say anything about brutality aslong as you havent seen them in action... thanks and gl in alb/pryd brutality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom