<3 Brutality <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I camp Zahur - Brutality ignores me because their god commands them to ignore me and do the encounter without saying anything.

Brutality is really our new fotm guild - so helpful to take the drops and doing the encounters so you don't have to.

Attachments

• nice1.JPG
    nice1.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 240

Dorimor1

Banned
They have the same reputation on Camlamn, so don't expect much more of them.

Pluttaejjn

Banned
lol (I know, classical opening phrase) Congrats! we did zahur before u pulled... should have been faster with the pull now shouldn't u ? n it's zahur, not Cloudsong, so imo stop whining... its not as if we're stealing cash from u.. btw I was afk so dont blame me... just think its really immature 2 whine over a arti like zahur.. wootevah

___

Attachments

• winprizedowns.jpg
    winprizedowns.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 59

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
well.. we waited a while, none of u guys moved, we pulled the mobs and started fight, then you guys starts to spam pets.. CoC breach ?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
FYI people on prydwen have standards, and respec eachother(mostly).
Unlike most people on camlann, we aint rude gits.... and when you come to a new server and try to get popular with ML raids and friendly FH threads, you be rude to someone else than Tosen atleast, cause everyone loves tosen.. <3
actually you shouldnt be rude to anyone... and if this is the way you are gonna act, please reroll to mid or hib so we can steamroll your stupid asses... :twak:

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously see nothing wrong with pulling the encounter you are ready for, unless its been just pulled before you by another group. /sarcasm Unless its camp by a BB, in that case /send xxxx Sozz mate since you are camping with the group thats not prepared to manage the encounter we will just bugger off.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Most arti mobs have other rare drops, not only the arties, when a lot of people lost stuff on prydwen due to a crash, and need replacement items, and friends camping mobs, assembling groups, etc. they put effort in recovery. If you say Zahur isn't important like CS, that is your option. Looks like your reputation and good standing with prydwen community is even less important. Your own decision. But honestly, when lots of people lost their templates, and need help from friends to camp mobs, assemble groups, etc. to recover they put effort in it (many people) and you show disrespect to them for something you don't consider realy important... Now that speaks about how you think about prydwen community and how other players on prydwen should think about you.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
The arti is up and it hasnt being engaged , we kill it.

its just how the guild works ;)

Nukesof

Fledgling Freddie
You say it's rude to take a arti when its poped beacuse 1 or 2 guys stand there i mean 8 accs means u can place 1 char on each popular arti .. And u get them all beacuse people let you have em..

Nukesof

Fledgling Freddie
Sama said:
sounds like camlann :|

Btw might play on camlann before quote its sounds like camlann...

On camlann people kill for rps then take arti just because those wankers u killed wajjjn

Sama

Banned
Nukesof said:
Btw might play on camlann before quote its sounds like camlann...

On camlann people kill for rps then take arti just because those wankers u killed wajjjn

got a point, but i do play camlann fyi :p

Commandment said:
sounds like excal more like.
true ^^

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
If you hit the mob before Tosen did, he breaks the CoC if he attacks it.

Pluttaejjn- Doesn't matter what artifact is it really, Zahur on this server is farmed the same as Cloudsong/GoV on other zervers.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

:,,,,,,,,,,< poor toby
brutality are ***** evryonenbe found that oout on their ml and theymtook all scrolls
sorry for spelling im a bit tdwurnk^^^^...............

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Nukesof said:
You say it's rude to take a arti when its poped beacuse 1 or 2 guys stand there .....

4 ppl was there.... just waiting for ml 9 to get up again. But you already know that.... we told you!

Sama

Banned
Mikah75 said:
brutality are ***** evryonenbe found that oout on their ml and theymtook all scrolls

white lightning in the parks fun eh? :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Well it's not like he's gonna miss the items, is it? Bit of a silly thread. I could understand if you were there for hours/days or whatever, but this...

Pluttaejjn

Banned
Bubble said:
Pluttaejjn- Doesn't matter what artifact is it really, Zahur on this server is farmed the same as Cloudsong/GoV on other zervers.

what I mean is that if u think about it, the repop isnt that long ? so why spend good e-peen points on a post of this caliber ?.p imo, just do it 2morrow instead :p jesus such whine.. -.-

lol btw, on the ml raid... we farmed all the items 1 day ahead so u wouldnt have 2 wait n stuff... so imo b happy u got any mls at all, we didn't force u 2 come and whats the chance u'd get anything anyways? whine2k5 mate

Nukesof

Fledgling Freddie
Rickie said:
4 ppl was there.... just waiting for ml 9 to get up again. But you already know that.... we told you!

Good quote but u left out the whole fact of the post.

U can't camp a arti simple as that..

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Mikah75 said:

:worthy:

Best post ever!

Back to the point

I dont think Bruitality realise this isnt the pvp server. We are meant to help each other out and be nice to each other, not be greedy bastards or wankers :)

I thnik 99.9% of people on Prydwen respect people who camp artis and will not attack an arti mob if someone is camping it. It might not be in the CoC, but it saves arguments.

Personally, I dont like Bruitality from what ive seen so far. Slagging off Tosar who is one of the most nicest guys in the game isnt a wise choice but what annoyed me before was that a cabby(that appaarently just wanted credit)started to whine and slagged off my guild when GoV went to me(was pre- claimed) because he didnt get a roll. Funniest thing was, he was afk for the encounter.

Brutality from my point of view need to tidy up there act and try to be more friendly with people on here. Otherwise they would be better fucking off back to camlann...

My 2 cents anyhow

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Im not sure what happend so I wont even go there BUT (and I might make all of albion my enemy by not supporting Tosen in this crisis) im sorry but posting it here before even trying to talk to the GM of the guild seems well wrong. I know i wouldnt like to se Uranicus's Phalanx's name trashed on FH without first having a chance to defend myself and my guildies.

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
so farming artis encounters for drops so others who need arti and encounter isnt greedy then ? fo imo

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
Dimse Dut said:
Im not sure what happend so I wont even go there BUT (and I might make all of albion my enemy by not supporting Tosen in this crisis) im sorry but posting it here before even trying to talk to the GM of the guild seems well wrong. I know i wouldnt like to se Uranicus's Phalanx's name trashed on FH without first having a chance to defend myself and my guildies.

might be coz he is a tosser ? ok i can understand when his life is all about daoc, ohh no they pulled the mob before i did, omg nooo! and btw i dont care if this pizza boy posts this, by all means post more crap

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Btw were not farming artis, were trying to get our group ready for rvr. Anyone who needs credit we invite, on all encounters, even if noone is there we ask people in the area if they need credit. Now do something useful with ur time instead of whining, at least were not farming to sell on CMs for ridiculous amounts of plats like some of the wankers on this server. Less QQ

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
I was not defending your guildies actions in anyway I was just hoping that your GM would try and do something about the incident. Dont insult a player because he points out something might be wrong. When you do it just make you look like a silly.

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
Dimse Dut said:
I was not defending your guildies actions in anyway I was just hoping that your GM would try and do something about the incident. Dont insult a player because he points out something might be wrong. When you do it just make you look like a silly.

heh those posts wasnt directed to u :m00:

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
ohh btw, since alot of ppl likes to qq about the scrolls that dropped during the ml raid (was like 2 scrolls of value, that now has been used to activate our artifacts), next time read the bg and u would have noticed that we said that no stuff below 100% quality (mp stuff u know) would be lottoed, not so many mp scrolls around... and if u wanna know why we did that it was because between all mls we had 15 mins break and during that break i lottoed all stuff and if i would have lottoed all the scrolls and other shit what do u think would have happened to my 15 mins break ? because you are used that the raidleaders lotto all stuff including crap dosnt that mean we would. anyways ill check this thread when i wake up, hopefully there will be more whine. :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom