1.83c: Healer, Savage, Wizard and Paladin love!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
Never, through walls.

never at all i guess, she parked in Avalon City and Ice spec?

gd won.

random cock said:
yeah cos your little mr constructive all the time arent you ?

More constructive than both you and that whiner combined.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
not for free ? its in their spec nuke line so if u go for the spec nuke u get it for free not like all the other casters who have to chose wether they want bolt or spec dd

get it ?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Bubble said:
never at all i guess, she parked in Avalon City and Ice spec?

gd won.

More constructive than both you and that whiner combined.

i would post something vaguely constructive, but seeing as you are at a base level a small child who think calling people rude names will get you somewhere in live, mixed with the fact that you are a bandwagon jumper who - lets be honest - hasnt had a single original thought since ive seen you posting on these boards, I honestly cant be bothered

just keep thinking calling people names on forums is really cool and im sure everything will work out fine for you:wub:

:wub:

Gamah

Banned
Azathrim said:
You should get a proper puller then. Or he should learn not to only make half pulls. Get the full 24 package! ;)

This was pre-easy mode fyi :<

P

Pretarded

such hate.
ima wait for patch and respec my wizurd 50earth, get cl5 disease and endu potions and pretend im shaman! >.<

Gamah

Banned
Svartmetall said:
Never, through walls.

Are you attempting to make a cheap Bainshee joke?

I couldn't quite tell if it was meant to be a shit one to add to the "humour"?!?

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Pretarded said:
such hate.
ima wait for patch and respec my wizurd 50earth, get cl5 disease and endu potions and pretend im shaman! >.<

Nice alternative but you'll either be too thin (trolls) or too tall (kobbies). If you try for a short Avalonian with blueish hair and wear your hood up all the time they might mistake you for a Frostalf tho :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Pretarded said:
such hate.
Hell, 50 Earth might be a viable spec now. Good. More spec options being available to a class is always a good thing.

P

Pretarded

I forgot, is it possible to make Half-Ogre Wizard? I know u can make theurg, not sure about wizards. Can be mistaken for troll then ;p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Moaning Myrtle said:
I think your Class on the whole has massive utility, far more then the Wizard Class. So yes, we ought to do much more damage as that's the entire ideology behind our Class.
You didn't answer my question.

Do you think better speed, lvl 18 confusion, and a dex debuff is much more utility than a much better spec nuke and a 1200 dmg bolt?

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Pretarded said:
I forgot, is it possible to make Half-Ogre Wizard? I know u can make theurg, not sure about wizards. Can be mistaken for troll then ;p

I like the way you're thinking here :) Although the way Half-Ogres run is enough to stop me going down that road.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Mabs said:
i would post something vaguely constructive, but seeing as you are at a base level a small child who think calling people rude names will get you somewhere in live, mixed with the fact that you are a bandwagon jumper who - lets be honest - hasnt had a single original thought since ive seen you posting on these boards, I honestly cant be bothered

just keep thinking calling people names on forums is really cool and im sure everything will work out fine for you:wub:

:wub:

Good good, untill you do post something constructive in this thread, it looks ilike your in a worst position than you believe i am in. Not my fault you don't like my poor attempts at humour is it, thats the only thing you braught to this thread :)

Its hardly jumping on the bandwagon if your the one who started it is it?! And if you 'Can't be bothered' why did you reply to me.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
You didn't answer my question.

Do you think better speed, lvl 18 confusion, and a dex debuff is much more utility than a much better spec nuke and a 1200 dmg bolt?

I did answer the question, just not the way you wanted.

P

Pretarded

I wonder did they change snare dd dmg type, since they moved snare DD from Ice spec to Earth ?

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Appendix said:
What's with the comparing wizards to runemasters?

Appendix, is exactly on the ball here. What should be asked is "Will this get a wizard into a group on a more frequent baist?". You probably have to say not really. Sorcs and Theurgs have it nicely tied up.

If the wizard was going to bump the rm out of the mid group, then all the arguments would be valid. What should be asked is ... whats going to added to the runemaster. Such really he is the caster most in need of love in Mid.

But who will often get into a group, because of their utility. So if the Runemaster is going to get equivlanet love, then this will be good for midgard.

What I would also like see, is this foolish Mythic loves albs, Mythic loves Hibs etc. It really is quite silly.

Mythic/Goa has the figures for the characters and the number actively played. I am sure that everyone who needs the "Love" will get it. Obviously never as much love as youll think they need.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
SkarIronfist said:
Appendix, is exactly on the ball here. What should be asked is "Will this get a wizard into a group on a more frequent baist?". You probably have to say not really. Sorcs and Theurgs have it nicely tied up.

If the wizard was going to bump the rm out of the mid group, then all the arguments would be valid. What should be asked is ... whats going to added to the runemaster. Such really he is the caster most in need of love in Mid.

But who will often get into a group, because of their utility. So if the Runemaster is going to get equivlanet love, then this will be good for midgard.

What I would also like see, is this foolish Mythic loves albs, Mythic loves Hibs etc. It really is quite silly.

Mythic/Goa has the figures for the characters and the number actively played. I am sure that everyone who needs the "Love" will get it. Obviously never as much love as youll think they need.
RMs are pretty much OK, although a spec single-target nuke in Runecarving wouldn't go amiss.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
RMs are pretty much OK, although a spec single-target nuke in Runecarving wouldn't go amiss.

Personly i think making the Baseline DD in the RC line cold would be a good idea :) You could maybe get a good duel spec that way and have very strong debuff nukes and also bolts.

could do with the 30% debuff and maybe yellow nearsight too :)

P

Pretarded

dunno about Toa, but i see RM in practicly every mid group on Classic server.
You guys sure they need luvin?

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
That's because they have nearsight. When classic got out, the mantra was that Nearsight was an absolute winner due to having no cure nearsight. That is now available in the different healing lines, so less of an IWIN. :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ok complain about wizards 15% fire debuff?

Hm my Rm has 10% cold debuff in Dark (219DD line) 1 min duration(minus resistance decreases)

wizards doesnt last as long and its only 5% more.

not so unfair to me tbh

Stop whining jesus fucking christ

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yes, the runemaster got a debuff/nuke as well. How could I forget! :)

As the experienced and well versed player you are, you probably also know that the debuff/nuke is 175 delve and 3.0 cast speed?

You probably also know tests have proven that doing debuff/nuke + spec D + spec DD is lower dps than just doing spec DD's?

But ofcourse, I am sure Chimera that your experience on the runemaster far outweights that of experienced runemasters like Zebolt.

How could I forget! ;)

P

Pretarded

Bah, i still dont understand why RM needs loving. Looks pretty much like a Cabalist to me. Can debuff his own baseline DD dmg, can debuff dmg for SpiritMaster, has low-lvl NS. Only differece is the pet, but Runie got speed and pbt. Tri-spec Cabalists are popular. Why runie isnt ?
And everyone says taht alb caster grps are OPed, so i dunno rly.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
Ah yes, the runemaster got a debuff/nuke as well. How could I forget! :)

As the experienced and well versed player you are, you probably also know that the debuff/nuke is 175 delve and 3.0 cast speed?

You probably also know tests have proven that doing debuff/nuke + spec D + spec DD is lower dps than just doing spec DD's?

But ofcourse, I am sure Chimera that your experience on the runemaster far outweights that of experienced runemasters like Zebolt.

How could I forget! ;)

Noticed I did a mistake. didnt actually think they added the debuff to the NUKE itself. jesus christs thats insanity tbh.

I have no experience on RM at all. lvl up rvr for a few weeks hit rr5 quit daoc.

No need to act like a fucking dickhead though

nah how could I forget. its internet, easy to be cocky there :twak:

p.s after my unfamous presence on forums past years it should be easy to spell my fucking character name correct. its not even hard to spell it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom