1.81c aka Tank love

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
That amount of changes in one go is completely insane, adding 9 or so untested abilitys to 3 classes that are acctualy in quite different situations (Warriors and Heros being reasonably popular and Armsmen being treated like leppers). I seriously hope that some of those things share timers...

I can't wait to see the mid group with 3 healers and 3 Warriors. 9% extra abs, Multiple SBs and warguards, atleest one body guard, 3 PBAOE 10 second 50% magic reductions and, 3 10 second imunitys to debuffs.
:eek2:
Should be about as fun as suicide via standing in front of a glacier.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Read it again. he says they CAN only get 30%. That is wrong.

So what? That's true. PD is secondary resistance, which applies to avoidance of magic as well.

You have already up to 55% primary resistance and now 15% extra? Happy nuking against 70% primary resistances...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Alb can perhaps run 1 arms 1 merc. to get the usefulness of the new stuff. myself I wouldnt

Midgard gets the upper hand of this since warrior is in what? 75% of midgard setups? fucking paladins starting to piss me off stupid end bots. /remove the class >.< or merge arms/pala together and give em 3.0 spec points

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Read it again. he says they CAN only get 30%. That is wrong.

It is right considering I did not say anything about SB, or any RAs that tanks can get.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:
So what? That's true. PD is secondary resistance, which applies to avoidance of magic as well.

You have already up to 55% primary resistance and now 15% extra? Happy nuking against 70% primary resistances...

Sigh. he said you can´t get more then 30% melee resists. I showed that the statement was wrong. Your problem is?

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Alb can perhaps run 1 arms 1 merc. to get the usefulness of the new stuff. myself I wouldnt

Midgard gets the upper hand of this since warrior is in what? 75% of midgard setups? fucking paladins starting to piss me off stupid end bots. /remove the class >.< or merge arms/pala together and give em 3.0 spec points

Midgard will always have the upper hand due to less choices for classes in the realm. Easier to setup groups than both realms, almost all the midgard classes have twice the utility of their counterparts.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Sigh. he said you can´t get more then 30% melee resists. I showed that the statement was wrong. Your problem is?

That you're IQ is less than that of a brick?

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

The statement was correct in the way I stated it. No where in that statement I mention about RAs. So yes, that statement is INDEED correct.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:
That you're IQ is less than that of a brick?

Guess you ran out of arguments and got proven how idiotic you were to even try and flame me :eek:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Jerjerod said:
That amount of changes in one go is completely insane, adding 9 or so untested abilitys to 3 classes that are acctualy in quite different situations (Warriors and Heros being reasonably popular and Armsmen being treated like leppers). I seriously hope that some of those things share timers...

I can't wait to see the mid group with 3 healers and 3 Warriors. 9% extra abs, Multiple SBs and warguards, atleest one body guard, 3 PBAOE 10 second 50% magic reductions and, 3 10 second imunitys to debuffs.
:eek2:
Should be about as fun as suicide via standing in front of a glacier.

U can't fire 2 sbs and make em stack afaik, same goes for other abilities i reckon.
Let alone that 50% cc reduction is self only, debuff reduction is a 30% > chance to resists it etc ...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Pera said:
The statement was correct in the way I stated it. No where in that statement I mention about RAs. So yes, that statement is INDEED correct.

So you just choose to put in another character to get resists up instead to try and prove something? :eek:

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Guess you ran out of arguments and got proven how idiotic you were to even try and flame me :eek:

No it got proven, that you can't see the context.

You get 70% resistances for free against damage that can easily be avoided, and get 30% resistances for free that can't be avoided.

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:

You get 70% resistances for free against damage that can easily be avoided, and get 30% resistances for free that can't be avoided.

In other words Tanks get 70% magic Resists for free whereas casters can get 26-30%.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:

Melee dmg can´t be avoided? Omg you really are clueless

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Pera said:
In other words Tanks get 70% magic Resists for free whereas casters can get 26-30%.

So for free means needing a second class to provide them?

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
How if you're hanging in a FZ and got 3 tanks on you?

xxManiacxx said:

You do play in groups do you?

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

Dude, please stop trying too hard to be a ... nevermind. No by free I mean they don't have to spend RPs. But you already knew what I meant didn't you...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:
How if you're hanging in a FZ and got 3 tanks on you?

You do play in groups do you?

Hanging in a FZ and got 3 tanks on u goes for both casters and meelers so :eek:

It is still not for free. :eek:

Your arguments are getting thinner and thinner. You better stop now.

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Hanging in a FZ and got 3 tanks on u goes for both casters and meelers so :eek:

It is still not for free. :eek:

Your arguments are getting thinner and thinner. You better stop now.

Its you who should stop now since you are making a fool of yourself. Given the same circumstances ( both tank and caster is grouped) tanks get those for free.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Pera said:
Its you who should stop now since you are making a fool of yourself. Given the same circumstances ( both tank and caster is grouped) tanks get those for free.

Then u are presuming a person have a grp and thus need a second char to provide the buffs.

That is not being given them for free. Please stop now. :eek:

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Then u are presuming a person have a grp and thus need a second char to provide the buffs.

That is not being given them for free. Please stop now. :eek:

Do you pay/give/sacrifice anything to get those buffs from someone else? Exactly so please stop posting anymore.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Pera said:
Do you pay/give/sacrifice anything to get those buffs from someone else? Exactly so please stop posting anymore.

I need to find someone that have those buffs and give him a spot to be able to benefit from said resist buffs.

You should listen on your own advice and stop

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
great...once again mythic swings the bat in the other direction with way too much force. I agree totally that some love was needed for those classes but as they have proved time and time again they are clueless about balancing.

that det 5 tank cant be stunned, now resists mez like a bastard cant be sprinted away from, its just gonna be hell.

bb mythic, my time here is over.

great patch on toa, piss poor effort on tanks.

Although, i like the climb walls thing, the oil and seige stuff seemed to make sense but i fear the rest is too much. Hell i even agree give them something else but dont tip the balance so much.

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
I need to find someone that have those buffs and give him a spot to be able to benefit from said resist buffs.

You should listen on your own advice and stop

You don't have to give him a spot to benefit from it, you can get the buffs and disband (buffbot) which in turn you get them for free. Your argument is also stupid due to the fact that you do get those buffs for free when you get invited to a group. WoW stfu already.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
26% from SC Suit
50% level 50 shout
15% extra passive resistence
= 91% resistence to magic damage for 10 seconds!!!

Haven't added in racial resists, avoidance of magic...

/rolls an armsman

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Pera said:
You don't have to give him a spot to benefit from it, you can get the buffs and disband (buffbot) which in turn you get them for free. Your argument is also stupid due to the fact that you do get those buffs for free when you get invited to a group. WoW stfu already.

So u have to level one or find one that have one?

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
So u have to level one or find one that have one?

Ask a friend/guildy that has one. he gives you buffs for "free" as in you don't pay him nor give anything in return. I think the question is how much more humiliation you can take before you stop posting about this and accept the fact that you are dead wrong.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Gibbo said:
26% from SC Suit
50% level 50 shout
15% extra passive resistence
= 91% resistence to magic damage for 10 seconds!!!

Haven't added in racial resists, avoidance of magic...

/rolls an armsman

Someone said what I have been waiting for :clap:

Can´t belive it took so long :)

Ah that was fun but time to RvR now.

Edit: THAT my friend Pera is being given it for free. 26 from suit +50 from shout = 76%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom