1.68b !!!

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Here

- Bards are now able to purchase the realm ability, Mastery of Concentration. !

- Spells should now cause an interrupt chance on a given target for a duration of 2 seconds after they strike the target. This fixes a bug where casters would be interrupted for an incorrect amount of time when hit with spells in some cases. !!

Lookin good already

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
damn bards :( the next FOTM!

LIGHT ELD POWAH!!!!

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked you friggen gimp, why've you gone AWOL ? :twak:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
fucks sake, wheres wardens moc? wheres my cure disease? wheres my cure poisen? wheres my fuck dummy, i can't find it

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
rl issues > daoc atm.

i'll be back in some months in which time they will be sorted. please no tears

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
- Thanes are now able to purchase the realm abilities, Mastery of Magery and Wild Power.
YAY WOWOWO!!!11 :m00:

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
MOC on a healer class in a realm that already has more healing ability than the rest of the game........

anyone else a little worried?

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbash said:
MOC on a healer class in a realm that already has more healing ability than the rest of the game........

99% of bards will probably use MoC for mez situations. Its deserved anyway since healers/sorc's have access to it also

Miss

Fledgling Freddie
Your all just scared of little ol' me with a little ol' MoC. :D

a FOTM rr11 char is not bad, heh.

aug acu3, ip, mota3, mcl2, rp, purge, AM = 0pts left :twak:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Gorbash said:

bards who heal a lot need a swift kick in the bollocks. Oh, and thats only Druids and bards now who have MOC in hib. Shammies + Healers have it in mid, friars and clerics in alb. So thats 2 in each realm. Oh, and lets add to that, clerics have the best overall healing than any other healing class in the game anyway.

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbash said:

givf bard scale :touch:

Aussie

Banned
Gargo said:
Its deserved anyway since healers/sorc's have access to it also

getting sick of reading that sentence. omg you are MISSING smth a sorcer and healer has! thank god you have mythic to balance this problem.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo said:
99% of bards will probably use MoC for mez situations. Its deserved anyway since healers/sorc's have access to it also

Does sorc have self insta as spec or ra ?
Does sorc have any insta CC ?

Fluid said:
bards who heal a lot need a swift kick in the bollocks. Oh, and thats only Druids and bards now who have MOC in hib. Shammies + Healers have it in mid, friars and clerics in alb. So thats 2 in each realm. Oh, and lets add to that, clerics have the best overall healing than any other healing class in the game anyway.

Does cleric have usefull 3'rd spell line with unmezzabel pet ?

Alb support is from old time damage dealers, but that damage, which was once good is totally useless in current rvr.

I would trade my unspecced nuke with healing and self insta anyday, and im sure most clerics would trade their smite line with just about anything.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Lovely patch :wub:

also
There's quivers for rangers.
Colour coded poisons.. why? :p
ALL Artefacts get xp from RvR.
Sun Swords can be equiped and re-equiped at anytime of the day, but still requires Day time for summon.

and
Target nearest loot key
Dragging items onto chat window will now tell group stats of item automatically.
Added new trinket recipes for all realms that take 10 times the material.
ie a new hinge that takes 20 bars.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad said:
Does sorc have self insta as spec or ra ?
Does sorc have any insta CC ?

does bard have det buff? does bard have QC? does bard have ae root? does bard have lifetaps? does bard have str/con debuffs? does bard have cold/heat/matter debuffs?

Does cleric have usefull 3'rd spell line with unmezzabel pet ?

Alb support is from old time damage dealers, but that damage, which was once good is totally useless in current rvr.

I would trade my unspecced nuke with healing and self insta anyday, and im sure most clerics would trade their smite line with just about anything.

look at AD, work with what u got, ae smite interupts pb boxes, Druid pets are mezzable, i don't think any1 would deny that clerics 3rd line is the worst of the 3 main healers, but they do have the best healing of the 3 main healers.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
Fluid just invented the Healing Friar :touch:

hey, we had healing bards in this thread, may as well have healing friars

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbash said:

actually nope, true i'm a bard on excal/hib but I also own a lvl 50 cleric on prydwen and I must say, with wild healing 3 and mastery of healing I "outheal" a druid easely :), 700hp is bout lowest I can get there

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
actually nope, true i'm a bard on excal/hib but I also own a lvl 50 cleric on prydwen and I must say, with wild healing 3 and mastery of healing I "outheal" a druid easely :), 700hp is bout lowest I can get there

wtf are u talking about? o0

Aussie

Banned
he says that 2 clerics are equal to warder/bard/druid/druid

i think

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Nalistah said:
- Thanes are now able to purchase the realm abilities, Mastery of Magery and Wild Power.
YAY WOWOWO!!!11 :m00:
Any more love for thanes now and i may have to get old Phoo his last 2 lvs :eek6:

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
does bard have det buff? does bard have QC? does bard have ae root? does bard have lifetaps? does bard have str/con debuffs? does bard have cold/heat/matter debuffs?

look at AD, work with what u got, ae smite interupts pb boxes, Druid pets are mezzable, i don't think any1 would deny that clerics 3rd line is the worst of the 3 main healers, but they do have the best healing of the 3 main healers.

Does 10 % xtra resist on mezz means anything in rvr ?
Does QC means anything anymore with toa comming ?
Does CASTABEL lifetaps mean anything in rvr for a cc, which btw is prime target.
Does str/con debuff breaks mezz on pets, and does GP remove that mezz too ?
Does sorcs debuff only matter if specced high body and with wizzys ?

Only thing sorc got which matters is the second type of cc, root and
the pet if you dont die to fast to use.

Does, insta dd, insta ae lul, speed 5, access to IP, melee ability, end regen ability, healing ability, armor !, group resist buffs(mezz reduction here too), resurrect, cures not to mention 1,5 spec point means anything ?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad said:
Does 10 % xtra resist on mezz means anything in rvr ?
Does QC means anything anymore with toa comming ?
Does CASTABEL lifetaps mean anything in rvr for a cc, which btw is prime target.
Does str/con debuff breaks mezz on pets, and does GP remove that mezz too ?
Does sorcs debuff only matter if specced high body and with wizzys ?

Only thing sorc got which matters is the second type of cc, root and
the pet if you dont die to fast to use.

Does, insta dd, insta ae lul, speed 5, access to IP, melee ability, end regen ability, healing ability, armor !, group resist buffs(mezz reduction here too), resurrect, cures not to mention 1,5 spec point means anything ?

we can go on with this all day, debuffs are viable in a standard grp, cold debuff for ice theurg makes a difference on nukes/pet nukes, even the lowest ones make a difference. How about i add, st str debuff, st root, ae d/q debuff, st dex debuff, self bt, snare dd, perma backup speed, charm, grp mezz resists in there too.

Oh and the 10% mezz resists? its 55% on sorc at 45 mind afaik?

The fact i was trying to make originally, is that each class has different tools, they ain't meant to be the same, thats why we have 3 DIFFERENT! realms, now bards got moc thats leaves only 1 class from the seer/naturalist/acolyte profession without it, wardens, maybe its not the best change they could make, but at least they made a change, sorcs CC was and still is better than bards, it just now means bards have a chance of getting some CC off other than instas if someone is chain casting on them. Sorc has moc/QC, bard now has moc/insta's i don't see a big problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom