1.68b !!!

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Too much to read so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Bard can interrupt and prevent interrupt from range, yes, to some extent.

Bard cannot do _anything_ in melee range, cant play song, will land a spell 1/100 tries with guard. Other classes have MoC to cope with this kinda crap.

Sprint is not a solution to avoiding melee interruption as some pets have perma sprint, ie theurg pets.

MoC helps solve these problems. Just like every other primary/secondary healer class and CC class has to help cope.

Gahlzor

Fledgling Freddie
Talifer said:
Sorry but considerable is not a word I would use for the difference between a Bard and a Sorc mez, 375 units is certainly not a considerable range, at speed 5, which you should be going at as a Bard, you'll cover 375 units before the Sorc's spell finishes. At the start of a fight you have multiple options, you can charge in single and/or aoe amnesia the Sorc and start mezzing, you could charge in, single amnesia (if required) the Sorc and single instant mez him then AoE mez everyone else.

Talifer

If you use insta single mezz on sorc and not mincer and you win the CC you'd prolly win the CC anyway. Since you know so much i prolly wont have to explain why: ;)

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Of course, he's probably one of those people that reads what bards have on paper and thinks OMFG WHAT AN OVERPOWERED CLASS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom