Werewolf Zombies!!!! - Game thread.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Hey guys, just woke up. I have decided through my extensive investigation skills that the zombie has to be either Uara or Ch3tan! They stole my bike before all this happened, and the mere fact it taken two of them to do the task is zombie enough for me.

vote Uara

So Nate, what's this extensive research you have done. I am all for getting the dead head out in Public but lets not be too hasty in voting if we don't have and facts.

Nate

FH is my second home
So Nate, what's this extensive research you have done. I am all for getting the dead head out in Public but lets not be too hasty in voting if we don't have and facts.
Oh, you know. the usual. I saw them shagging each other around the back, which was pretty normal for them..ch3t was loving it having his backdoor broken in acting like it hasn't happened before, but as we all know he has history with Toht. Then all of a sudden they started play biting and thats when I realised things were getting heated. So I got out of there, fast. Imagine me running away at this point.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So you've got no facts then? Just history you've invented.

Nice move there, making stuff up about people to put doubt into their minds. Since we are just a group of lucky survivors bought together by a nasty zombie outbreak, how would you know any of this?

My vote for Nate is now serious, before it was just a tit for tat bit of japery. Can't have someone so clearly deceptive in amongst us.

Nate

FH is my second home
Ever heard of roleplay? Anyway, it got the ball rolling :D

You can't have someone so clearly deceptive, yet you can vote in jest. Some twisted wires there me thinks.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah roleplaying that doesn't involve the past, clearly stated. You went there, so deal with the consequences.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Well quite clearly there is a Shenaniganiser in our midst. We got half the Army ready to carpet bomb us into next year if we can't get this radio fixed. The longer we stay the more chance we have of Drop Dead Fred knocking one of us off. I'm getting hungry and there isn't enough food to go around.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
one wonders if the radio will help, or merely give us a measure of how long till we get nuked :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quick scan of the room reveals no meta-chlorians, move on(don't worry, i will notice if there's any mischief).

Votes;

2 Nate
1 Uara.

It's getting late in the evening as people get to know eachother, quiet demands for brains can be heard in the distance.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Hmm tempted to vote for mate, simply due to the confusion he could have caused. I'm willing let it slide for now. No one got any experience in radios at all?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's a banging on the door "Oh please god let me in! It's getting really dark in here! O...oh no! No NOOOOO!!!!".

Only gurgled deathsounds are heard, before everything goes deadquiet again. Seems that time is a bit limited, what with the clock moving forward and people getting tired.

Uara

Part of the furniture
no experience with radios im afraid. I'm not going down the vote Nate route. he was just trying to prod me to get some responses from us all to try and flush out the zombie, with 2 votes on him already it wouldn't take much more to get him hung/beaten over the head/however we plan on killing them up and there's no reason for that!!

Calaen

Yes I agree with you Uara, we shouldn't be too hasty.

Mabs

i disagree, i think speed is of the essence. however informed speed, not random thrashings. i dont think we will live long in a shed with a brain eating loon, but i dont think the powers that be will allow this to continue for long, and if it isnt resolved in our favour soon we may end up being scrubbed out

Nate

FH is my second home
On day one there is only random thrashings mabs, no one knows anything..except the bad one. Random thrashings however do sometimes hit the nail on the head.

I don't like how Calaen wants to take things slowly when we're being told we should hurry up, time is of the essence.

Mabs

im working on the following assumptions, which may or may not be correct:

This can end one of three ways :
We rid ourselves of zmogbies
The zmogbies have an all you can eat finger buffet
An unknown third party drops napalm on us if we cant prove we are clean sooner rather than later

Now, if this is right, we do need to get a wiggle on. Even if we incorrectly purge people. Cos if we procrastinate too long, we die

Nate

FH is my second home
The way it works is, there's one zombie right now. Tomorrow there will be two at least. So at the moment we have a chance, 1 in 8 sure. But a chance to cut the first head off a hydra.

Mabs

no we have a 1 in 7. As i know im ok.
but i think you are right, in that as everyone is an individual, there wont be any patterns, per se, as there are no voting blocks/people covering each other :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I agree, a no vote doesnt work here. We can end this today if we pick well.

Mabs

to be fair, it would have to be a blind luck, as im sure they arent going to draw attention to themselves.. unless they are double bluffing.

UNVOTE: NATE

everyone appears to be awake now (has posted), so we dont have anyone lurking noticeably, dammit :(

Nate

FH is my second home
I'm gonna go on a whim and

unvote: Uara
vote: Calaen

We don't need to slow things down.

Calaen

Yet you voted to cause confusion? Which wastes time
vote nate

You're an idiot or a zombie both something we can do without.

Mabs

theres an awful lot of thrashing around going on from ; cal, nate, ch3t..
others not so much, but one person has only briefed deigned to join in and has been lurking at the back, possibly to avoid putting their foot in it ?

vote; Sydrik

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Nate your making me nervous and there is no good reason to rush into a hasty decision. Your choice is irrational.

Vote Nate

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well we won't get a majority at this rate, we'll potentially lose people to the risks of scavenging tonight, and most likely we will gain in the number of enemies.

Uara

Part of the furniture
i think speed is of the essence. however informed speed, not random thrashings.
I agree with this but as Nate said there is no other way today that we can do anything but do random thrasing. It's hard to spot anything suspicious as everyone is throwing out feelers to see if anyone bites etc.

Well we won't get a majority at this rate, we'll potentially lose people to the risks of scavenging tonight, and most likely we will gain in the number of enemies.
I was wondering about this point actually....scavenging in a group this size would seem to me more like a hindrance than a help. We can't afford to lose too many people through scavenging as there is only 8 of us. If we had a 10+ group sending a few out might have been a useful tool.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't think it's a group decision though Uara, and the benefits may potentially outweigh the risk...

Mabs

I was wondering about this point actually....scavenging in a group this size would seem to me more like a hindrance than a help. We can't afford to lose too many people through scavenging as there is only 8 of us. If we had a 10+ group sending a few out might have been a useful tool.

no, there is seven of us. plus another
assuming tomorrow we will definately be looking at a 6 / 2 split
the day after 5 / 3
the day after 4/4... we get munched :(

do we risk losing our safety in numbers for a possible benefit ? do you feel lucky punk ? well do you ?

im keeping my vote on sydrik, but i will agree to a majority vote to a non lynch if we reckon its worth it collectively. and i think scavenging would be a good idea.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't think there is any point in a no lynch, as we will get there just fine the way things are right now.

Mabs

in fact i had an idea. Assuming if we scavenge we either get something USEFUL ! (tm) , chuff all , or our brains scooped out and spread over a small water biscuit.. why dont we all agree to scavenge ? surely its risk vs reward, and if we share what we find, people who are reticent to put themselves at risk for the good of the group are suspect?

this would cause anyone with something to hide, to have to start covering their tracks more effectively/sabotaging the group ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
in fact i had an idea. Assuming if we scavenge we either get something USEFUL ! (tm) , chuff all , or our brains scooped out and spread over a small water biscuit.. why dont we all agree to scavenge ? surely its risk vs reward, and if we share what we find, people who are reticent to put themselves at risk for the good of the group are suspect?

this would cause anyone with something to hide, to have to start covering their tracks more effectively/sabotaging the group ?

Great idea.... but. What is to stop me saying..... "I scavenged x so I can now do x?"

We don't know what the results of scavenging are, so we have nothing to test people's claims against.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom