Zeppelin .. my oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayh

Fledgling Freddie
As usual he's around riding on his high horse, this particular conversation took place after our group had tried (and unfortunatly died) to battle the Battler.

Before we begin let me tell you what started this little outburst of his:

We arrived at the battler-site after many hardships getting there, Kling obviously left his drivers license at home, and when we finally did get there the battler was popped as we had expected, since we'd had been informed from another member of our alliance that The Battler had just popped once more, 10-15mins later we arrived at the scene, which seemed uncamped since we didn't see any other players there at the time. Just before we start pulling The Battler another group comes up from behind, nobody in our group gives any notice about this since neither of us had seen them while we were coming here, we all probably thought "tough luck fellas, better luck next time" for ourselves.

So we died on battler, but since we didn't want to stop there, we checked out Tartarous, one of the members of the group wanted that arti, so we released and headed over there, just before we're about to try on Tartarous I recieve the following ... enjoy.

Zeppelin sends, "did u attack a camped battler? "

You send, "nope" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "screenshots say otherwise"

You send, "but some other group came after us tho" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "u ran past them while they were sat camping it, then made it huge by dieing"

You send, "I didnt see them on the way there, and we had died once trying to get to him, so one could say that we were "camping" him" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "thats bullshit and you know it, i expected beterr from your guild attacking camped arti's"

You send, "well, I can only say what I know, didnt see them on the way there and we thought it was uncamped *shrug*" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "its ok m8, they jotted down ur names and will post about u, like i said i just expected better from ur guild"
Zeppelin sends, "do me a favour and if u see me camping an arti don't take the piss and start hitting it"

You send, "like I said, didnt see them on the way there, so we honestly thought that we had the right to the camp" to Zeppelin
You send, "and you shouldnt be talking to me about this, it was kling who lead the raid" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "as a player there u shud have said that u wudn't attack a cmaped arti but no matter, it has been noted"

You send, "eeh ?" to Zeppelin
You send, "no you're just twisting what I say, not even listening" to Zeppelin
You send, "I wrote that we didnt see them and thus thought the camp was ours, we wouldnt attack the camp/arti if another group was there already" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "everyone knows you saw them camping you just ignored it, i ain't tisting anything the screenies are pretty clear, you could at least stand up for what you did"

You send, "who is everyone ?" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "the group that were camping it"

You send, "the guys from your guild who claim they were there first ?" to Zeppelin
You send, "well like I've already said a number of times, we didnt see them, ask the other guys from our group on those screenshots if you like" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "oh stop lieing idon't have time for it, the whole point was i expected more from a guild of your reputation and i was wrong thats the end of it"

You send, "I'm not lying, you werent even there, so who are you to call me liar you sod ?" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "don't insult me, i don't attack other peoples arti's i have more respec than that, your group was just too greedy"

You send, "for fuck sake you retard shit, we didnt see that they were even close when we started, at least I didnt, so stop that bullshit approach" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "stop fuckign lieing and pm sum1 that cares, you stole sum1s camp which is wrong, don't come out with your pathetic insults cause you are so childish abotu what you have done"

You send, "lol I know what happened, you werent even there, post whatever you want, I still know the truth" to Zeppelin

Zeppelin sends, "aye the screenshots are all lies, the people who u guys were talking to etc etc etc very sad, hate it wen mids are so low"

after that last message I just couldnt bother responding, so I came here to QQ some instead :m00:

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
The guy Zeppelin sure looks mad you just attacked the artifact...

Hey wait thats me.

Yes indeed i did get very much on my high horse, i was enraged when people were pm'ing me asking if it was ok for bigger guilds to just ignore smaller guilds trying to get artifacts. Quite simply no its not and its infuriatating especially when you blatantly ignored them trying to talk to you.

I am sorry you feel it is ok to just walk over, around, pretty much anyway to get to what you want, but a lot don't.

When i asked you about it, it was with the genuine believe it was a misunderstanding, but after speaking to you (before that what you posted) it became quite blatant that you it wasn't and that you felt that you had "rights" to the artifact, bollocks to any1 in the way. High horse, whatever you wanna call it yeah it does bug me, its about respect for your fellow players and at several points i said i was disappointed but would leave it at that only to have you retort with some insults further concluding your guilt.

Further to that you stopped messaging when i switched characters, we were getting nowhere you stand by your arrogance, i won't lower myself to it. TOa has turned too many people too greedy and yeah we all like to turn up at arti's and just do it, but they aren't always up, if people camp them for 12 minutes or 12 hours, they have put their time into it and deserve to try doing it. Top and bottom of it is you didn't get the artifact, made it harder for the group that should have been doing it and are now trying to flame someone else about it. Even a moron, even an alb, even you, can see if you had just pm'd the toehr group at the very worst you could have done it together and avoided being highlighted as people who greed means more than respect. TOA is the tool that has made a lot of people like this, but don't let it fool you, its a choice when you take the piss and let the greed overcome you. To most, its a simple choice where respect for others wins, to some.... well you know who you are.

Whether the guys in question post the screenshots or not is their business, but if you wanna make a post about me not accepting your pathetic attitude to people you don't see as worthy or whatever, then keep going cause i will carry on getting on my "high horse" every time you screw people over.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
More name and flame, never gets boring does it?
zzzzzzzzzzz

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Glyph said:
More name and flame, never gets boring does it?
zzzzzzzzzzz

He has only posted on here cause he was worried the guys he stepped over would post a thread about him. Its like a pre-emptive strike thingy, so he can claim that anything posted abotu what he did is just a "made up" defence, whatever, can't say i am too fussed.

The whole point is he is angry at me getting on my high horse defending people that he screws, that won't change no matter how many FH posts he makes.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
The guy Zeppelin sure looks mad you just attacked the artifact...

Hey wait thats me.

Yes indeed i did get very much on my high horse, i was enraged when people were pm'ing me asking if it was ok for bigger guilds to just ignore smaller guilds trying to get artifacts. Quite simply no its not and its infuriatating especially when you blatantly ignored them trying to talk to you.

I am sorry you feel it is ok to just walk over, around, pretty much anyway to get to what you want, but a lot don't.

When i asked you about it, it was with the genuine believe it was a misunderstanding, but after speaking to you (before that what you posted) it became quite blatant that you it wasn't and that you felt that you had "rights" to the artifact, bollocks to any1 in the way. High horse, whatever you wanna call it yeah it does bug me, its about respect for your fellow players and at several points i said i was disappointed but would leave it at that only to have you retort with some insults further concluding your guilt.

Further to that you stopped messaging when i switched characters, we were getting nowhere you stand by your arrogance, i won't lower myself to it. TOa has turned too many people too greedy and yeah we all like to turn up at arti's and just do it, but they aren't always up, if people camp them for 12 minutes or 12 hours, they have put their time into it and deserve to try doing it. Top and bottom of it is you didn't get the artifact, made it harder for the group that should have been doing it and are now trying to flame someone else about it. Even a moron, even an alb, even you, can see if you had just pm'd the toehr group at the very worst you could have done it together and avoided being highlighted as people who greed means more than respect. TOA is the tool that has made a lot of people like this, but don't let it fool you, its a choice when you take the piss and let the greed overcome you. To most, its a simple choice where respect for others wins, to some.... well you know who you are.

Whether the guys in question post the screenshots or not is their business, but if you wanna make a post about me not accepting your pathetic attitude to people you don't see as worthy or whatever, then keep going cause i will carry on getting on my "high horse" every time you screw people over.
Want some advice?

Shave your balls.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Well, Zeppelin. Don't think you should be talking too much about respect.

T'was you that jumped over the line on a pre-req raid, then you fucked up in it, pulled an atlantean crocodile and then blamed it on the raidleader.

And shouldn't be talking about arrogance either.

You left a random group, saying something like: I can't play under these conditions.

So please, practice what you preach. Was a nice speech though.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
1. a arti mob is not actually camped until it is hit / the encounter is started. 2. if none of their grp saw your grp sat down then they cannot be to blame for it, 3. they hit the mob first so as stated in point number 1 the camp was theres..

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
1. a arti mob is not actually camped until it is hit / the encounter is started. 2. if none of their grp saw your grp sat down then they cannot be to blame for it, 3. they hit the mob first so as stated in point number 1 the camp was theres..

Really? wasn't it you that complained when some1 pulled a queen you were "camping" but were not in combat with? I get some noob like tassle spamming double standards and then you post, irony.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
Really? wasn't it you that complained when some1 pulled a queen you were "camping" but were not in combat with? I get some noob like tassle spamming double standards and then you post, irony.

Still I don't understand why you suddenly became a "Defender of the weak" after all that you've done, try to answer that instead of starting calling people names.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
erm no, i dont believe it was zepp.. seen as i dont think ive camped a queen before

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
Still I don't understand why you suddenly became a "Defender of the weak" after all that you've done, try to answer that instead of starting calling people names.

Certain things really grip me, and 1 of them is people taking the piss cause they assume its a smaller group so they can walk over them.

To be honest your comments are very old, sure you are referring to ML2 which was a bloody long time ago. Aye i was mad that sum1 didn't explain the what they wanted me to do for the encounter but no harm came of it, i am not entirely sure as to teh relevance. As for your points regarding rvr, i (a long time ago) took them onboard. I rarely rvr random too much with Zeppelin now as it is unfair to expect unrealistically. I do often random with my sm but it is purely for the fun, i dunno guess i have different views with different characters. While i welcome your comments, i still don't see why you posted them here? you could have pm'd me asking me this or even posted on a thread related to the points you raised?

As for the "defender" or whatever, its not something i have "become" i have always hated people stepping over others. Perhaps i am a little more vocal now? but i doubt it, i am always first to stand up against people that have stole from others etc in the past, Blueskys DR's and a character called viciouz will vouch for that, frankly i don't see your point? Are you saying i shouldn't defend others?

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Did you even consider the fact that they actually didnt see them?

Dont be so quick to call people liars, and about him insulting you.... Well if you had been constantly calling me a liar for that many PMs I would have been just as pissed off as him.

Leuan

Fledgling Freddie
1) u get angry when Grayh insults you even after you when u had been calling him/her a liar?
2)u say u dont have time for his "lieing" even when u pm'd him in the first place looking for a fight.
3)u tell him to stop "fuckign lieing and pm sum1 that cares". Well im sure he could tell you to pm someone that cares about your ranting and ravings
4)learn to spell
5)whats done is done, just forget about it, make love not war :sex: ;)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Having looked at teh screenies again which i am told will be posted soon, they totally back up that they saw the mids camping. The question i guess is did the guy who made this thread have the right to ignore them camping it? so yes he did lie and that was furstrating, like i said when i first pm'd i was genuinely of the believe it was a misunderstanding, clearly this outcome prooves it wasn't. Maybe i shouldn't call people liars, an avoidance of truth? a deliberate omission? Sounds like a lie to me. The point your missing is, i didn't post on here about it, even after speaking to him and seeign the screenshots i was happy to let it drop, albeit with a bitter taste in my mouth, he wanted to post. He felt he had to defend... well nothing really, i hadn't spoken to any1 other the people invovled about it...

Again, i am resortign to a big "whatever", this thread is a flame against me, i am naturally gonna defend it. If he wanted to flame some travesty i had committed against fellow mids then i could understand, the fact that the accuser is the guilty is hypocritical and slightly depressing given we are all meant to be "realm-mates"

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Still whatever screenies say, (unless they show him in person saying screw them, lets attack anyway) you do not know if HE saw them or not. Maybe someone else in his group saw them, maybe they didnt I dont know and I dont care actually.

I just want you to think twice before calling someone a liar about something that only he can have the truth about, that being his perception. There is no human way for you to know what he did see or not unless you are seeing though his eyes and that is not (yet ;)) possible as far as I know.

Try taking a bit more diplomatic approach next time, if someone says Im sorry but I didnt notice/see them, say ok and butt out, there is nothing more you can do. Calling him a liar will only get both you and him irritated and ofcourse insults will fly. Im pretty damn sure you would have been pissed off if I called you a liar over and over again as well.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
Still whatever screenies say, (unless they show him in person saying screw them, lets attack anyway) you do not know if HE saw them or not. Maybe someone else in his group saw them, maybe they didnt I dont know and I dont care actually.

I just want you to think twice before calling someone a liar about something that only he can have the truth about, that being his perception. There is no human way for you to know what he did see or not unless you are seeing though his eyes and that is not (yet ;)) possible as far as I know.

Try taking a bit more diplomatic approach next time, if someone says Im sorry but I didnt notice/see them, say ok and butt out, there is nothing more you can do. Calling him a liar will only get both you and him irritated and ofcourse insults will fly. Im pretty damn sure you would have been pissed off if I called you a liar over and over again as well.

I agree, when the screenshots are up you will see one of them says that they saw the group but ignored them. Yet he claimed he didn't see them, like you said some things are perception, example: who was camping first etc... but on the "debate" he had with me he clearly says that he didn't see the others, yet on the screenshot he says he did. I doubt that is a perception issue.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
camping a mob gives u an advantage to see when it spawns, not a claim to the mob, the mob is only claimed when a group is actively involved in the encounter, and that lasts until they kill it or their grp dies....

Leuan

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
I agree, when the screenshots are up you will see one of them says that they saw the group but ignored them. Yet he claimed he didn't see them, like you said some things are perception, example: who was camping first etc... but on the "debate" he had with me he clearly says that he didn't see the others, yet on the screenshot he says he did. I doubt that is a perception issue.

im sry i took sides :( if it makes you feel better i can spell either

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Leuan said:
im sry i took sides :( if it makes you feel better i can spell either

I get annoyed by people taking the piss but this whole thing its not like a stolen artifact or anything, the fact he tells different people different things and woteva is frustrating but at the end of the day a straight debate about camping rights or whatever was the likely outcome. The fact that he posts a flame thread about me is what makes it infuriatating (and likely cripples my already weak spelling). If i had posted about him i could understand him defending himself but he is that determined to proove his "innocence" that he posts before accused. Its likea policeman walking up to somebody saying "hi" and them replying with "I didn't shoot those 2 people, 1 in the arm 1 in the leg, steal their wallets and rape their dog, honest officer".

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
hey sorry for barging in this late discussion. Been ofline last 5 days so I'm not in anyway capable of telling one thing from the other. Pleas post the screene and we can be done with it, atm this thread are taking up usefull server space........ or am I wrong?

we can all rant and chant on others and not untill we support thing we say with fact, well untill then....

belive i had the right to dragon last pop and then there came 4fg totaly ignoring me and killed it, and yes they did see me /laughed and went on :)

again gif screenies plz. untill the 23 or next post I make cya all and happy summer.

aw0l

Loyal Freddie
Im sorry to have started all this but i guess its my fault, we turned up at battler, i did a /who ashen to see who was in the area.. no one but us .. so we had 15 mins chatting about tactics etc. Small grp turns up very close by, we walk over to them to chat about joining up and they ignore and attack battler who is mega small :D They get an add and ask for help, being a friendly guild we kill the add for them and then ask nicely who was in charge and why we wasnt asked to join. NOTHING was said about we didnt see u, or any of them excuses, all they say is we died on the way here twenty mins ago... quite obv they had died had a lot of stress getting to battler and wasnt gonna lose out for any newbie guild camping.

http://www.smellyteens.co.uk/sshot056.jpg

We didnt moan or complain we just moved away from them, and discussed what we should do, decided against causing a fuss so just left them too it, at this point they all died and battler run over and killed myself. Immediately i got a pm saying why did i put down my healing field ( we dont even have a char with healing field!) and why did the mobs attack us, despite the fact he asked us to do it.

We had a go at the rather larger battler died and left, later i asked the only person i know in the game with any experience (inca) what the situation was with camping artis etc, as the guy has helped myself and our small guild loads in the past. He sticks up for us and .... etc

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
You win! :D And Inca could just be quiet. :<

Slitth

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm

I dont wana take sides but i dont see eny profe that the group that posted the sshot was there first and i dont think the is a way to have abaselut profe of who were the first and who didnt see who. As i see it the only thing to do is be the bigger man and say sory, and that goes for both sides. Even if its hard to do and you are right. But if will reflect good on every one.

Slitth, 50 merc on exc and 20 war on pry

:cheers:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh I see NO proof in that screen shot either.. Inca, you needa work with your communication skills.. Your conversation with Grayh makes you look rather bad. You dont realize that there might have been a chance of them not seeing the other group?? Beginning to shout up and calling ppl liers wont do you any good nor prove anything.

Hell you werent even there.. Move on. :twak:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
this flame on inca is about as useful as a wet kipper, and they aint very useful atall, whats done is done and cant be undone unfortunatly, the noob who posted that is exactly that a noob who is hoping he can get some fame by attempting to put down a fellow member of his realm.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
You will notice that i did not start this thread, and naturally would have to justify why i posted it. If this hadn't of been posted it wud have been between me and the guy, can't remember his name, but he wanted to leap onto here and flame me. Naturally i now have to defend why i was mad about what his group did, had he not have posted here we cud likely have sorted it out. He wanted it public and now he has it.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
If I have had shit thrown at me like you did against Grayh I myself would have considered making it public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom