You mids just dont get it dont u?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
A really good solution in EVE, true PvP, pod the whining bitches over and over again, until they stfu and disband their corporations and hide in the starting corps.

In DAoC you can whine like a moron all day long on the forums, insult your enemies for this and that and hide like a prick behind your monitor.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Whatever you say. :) Curious as to how you've seen me do shit in rvr when i havent recorded it then? :p Seeing as i've never even once grouped with you. ;)

From the enemy PoV.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
The carebear has spoken.

And the dreader oneliner.. omigosh what a surprise.. Im almost laughing.. :/

Everz

FH is my second home
Septina said:
Haha, 'ok' :p Yea, thats the same. :(
bridge camper.. guessing that would be the only way manischcrap would be able to see you as he seemingly never leaves it.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Well your bitching and whining is not worth more :).

Shike said:
Manisch, you are getting worse than Kagato when it comes to repeating yourself in a really dull and boring way.

see.. you are just onelining and cant even come to think of a witty comeback after your own yourself.

You really are dull and boring, nothing else. I laughed when you got selfowned but that wasnt intentional from your side so it doesnt count.

Think alil more, I know you can.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
A M G A D, you finally after 4 months of FH whine realized this simpel rule, GRATS Kinetix. Now do you see why ACing, greifing, OPed classes and zerging is BAD for the community and in the extension the GAME.

This is exactely why TT acted. You flamed them, you moaned and you whined, I'm glad that you (partly ) realized this simpel rule as of now.

If a minority is allowed to grief the mayority the reuslt is that everyone will grief eachother and in that there is no winners only loosers.

To take this abit further the result of the bickering that occured in the aftermath of what TT did was basically that alot of people put on their blindfolds and just flamed it, and as a result GoA took their side and now the situation is beyond repairable, now griefing is in the SOTG and people will make life misserable for eachother, ACing, relic babling, zerging, taking towers 5 am, Hibguard etc. This in turn will make the spiral even stronger since Albion will now have a real cause to greif back.

Enough is enough, people need to realize this, seems that you are on the way to realize that, hope others will wake the fuck up aswell. :touch:

You are all messed up in the head mate....you make no sense at all
As usual a nice thread turned into a flame thread :(

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
You QQ about albs ACing your relics and QQ about no fgs fights, but you still bloody insist on taking ports of beno and bold... i hope you get ACed tbh you deserve it.

And no this is not a QQ nor a complaint, im off to pve now.

Just a warning not to QQ later if you get

Well doesn't it depend on the situation? I would always take a bold tower and then beno tower if I was going to take Berks. Forces the albs to take a boat and if they get killed, increases the turn around time before they can get back into the fight.

Also spreads out the albs, so easier to manage. Then you can have the tower back. Since its achieved its purpose.

OR

If the alb zerg is camped infront of the Keep gates, then it helps to motivate some to leave the keep and try and take the tower back if they want to have port back again.

I personally can't speak for others on why they take Beno towers.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
You are all messed up in the head mate....you make no sense at all
As usual a nice thread turned into a flame thread :(

Hahahahahaha how was this a nice thread to start with lol?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mids seem to think that zerging relics during mid-day when most people are at work or school is a 'prime time' raid lol. :eek7:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Mids seem to think that zerging relics during mid-day when most people are at work or school is a 'prime time' raid lol. :eek7:

It's a saturday you moron. How is that not okay?

When can mids actually take something prime time and not be accused of it being something else?

Even if it was a friday night at 8 pm you would moan saying people were at the pub with the mates. Geeeeezz lol.

pip

Banned
Kagato said:
haha the skunk as spoken wtf it's 6 gmt and your awake?:p planning on another ac? tonite you dirty little piece of shite:)

Ps...Now this turd needs flushing

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Hahahahahaha how was this a nice thread to start with lol?

well was a nice thread till some dimwits started to flaim on it....

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
It's a saturday you moron. How is that not okay?

When can mids actually take something prime time and not be accused of it being something else?

Even if it was a friday night at 8 pm you would moan saying people were at the pub with the mates. Geeeeezz lol.

And what about yesterday, and the day before and the day before?

Or do you actually believe a statement can only apply to one single day?

Go back to school yourself moron.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
haha the skunk as spoken wtf it's 6 gmt and your awake?:p planning on another ac? tonite you dirty little piece of shite:)

Ps...Now this turd needs flushing

No, i'll leave them for you, you need them more then me, judging by how quickly you drop. :kissit:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
And what about yesterday, and the day before and the day before?

Or do you actually believe a statement can only apply to one single day?

Go back to school yourself moron.

Last i looked there was about 300 more albs than mids on roll of honour, surely during the christmas brake albs should have equal if not more numbers than mids do during those times?

And thanks for telling me to go back to school, will take it into consideration :p

Was fun farming albs today during there MRE, usually it involves taking some keeps :p

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
never said the opposit, just told "what goes around comes around".

yes , and what u think what mids has been doing the past week ? :) payback sucks ...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Last i looked there was about 300 more albs than mids on roll of honour, surely during the christmas brake albs should have equal if not more numbers than mids do during those times?

And thanks for telling me to go back to school, will take it into consideration :p

Was fun farming albs today during there MRE, usually it involves taking some keeps :p

lol christmas period? most people, myself included have been back at work for 2 weeks already.

And since when did a MRE have to involve taking keeps? its a mass raid it does what the leader wants it to do and given todays situration, defending merlins staff was the critical thing and thats exactly what we did, took boldiam back, and kept mids in hw.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

The leader of the MRE logged and dumped BG on me at around 10pm, by which time there were way too many Mids in HW to actually take a keep from them (rather like when Mids attacked Renaris when it was full of Albs). Tried to make best of a bad job and have some fun from the evening but since info was clearly being passed from our BG wasn't much in the way of sieging we could do (not going to say how I know this 100% for sure since its going to rightnow).

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
The leader of the MRE logged and dumped BG on me at around 10pm, by which time there were way too many Mids in HW to actually take a keep from them (rather like when Mids attacked Renaris when it was full of Albs). Tried to make best of a bad job and have some fun from the evening but since info was clearly being passed from our BG wasn't much in the way of sieging we could do (not going to say how I know this 100% for sure since its going to rightnow).

lol btw when you run to fens from alb coast maybe run abit further away from the towers so you don't see cup gfx passing every tower on the way to the keep you wanted lol.

It was like following the trail yesterday and albs got pwned as soon as they got there lol. :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
lol btw when you run to fens from alb coast maybe run abit further away from the towers so you don't see cup gfx passing every tower on the way to the keep you wanted lol.

It was like following the trail yesterday and albs got pwned as soon as they got there lol. :p

And the Skald that was waiting at the drop of at Nottmoor before we ever got there on the first run was pure coincidence I imagine.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
And the Skald that was waiting at the drop of at Nottmoor before we ever got there on the first run was pure coincidence I imagine.

Lol maybe as a mid saw all the albs boating from bold to nott and told mid BG???????

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Lol maybe as a mid saw all the albs boating from bold to nott and told mid BG???????

Fair enough, find it unlikely since we were using boats up the river (usually Mid bound ones) the entire night, but it's plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom