You mids just dont get it dont u?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
The difference is just there are no mids/hibs left to care what happens mate...
So when I relog from Ava, I just go on rampage in general, and dont give a s**t, like Albs have for over a year now!:/

/Charmangle

I understand what your saying mate, and you know what i think of that. but this type of attitudes makes me think if i really should care if they get ACed

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:
Nah, dont worrie its not. And ding 44 tyvm.
well at least would give something for u to do until school starts again hen pip?
Don't upset the big boys fool:) your /cry at end of day shove your AC'ers were the sun not shine:) END OF, we got mids in our realm that make satin look like princes charles fool:p END OF AC END OF, AND WE START NOW END OF,OR YOU ALBS WILL BE CRUSHED BY ALL THE GREAT GAMERS THAT NO IT MAKES SENCE TO CRUSH YOU ALL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? OR SHALL I STAMP IT ON YOUR THICK HEAD?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I understand what your saying mate, and you know what i think of that. but this type of attitudes makes me think if i really should care if they get ACed

bah stop beeing so darn sencible, im drunk and just got home mad, let me revel in it!:)

I know what you are saying and you are right, and tomorrow Ill prolly be ragging down on some friends, but for now im just letting off steam!:drink:

/Charmangle

ps. On a more sencible note, even though the my perfectly fine stupor (that you just halfway runied Kin, darn you!!!), to all us Mids and Hibs, we all know it doesnt work with a revenge streak etc. So no matter what has happened in the past, in the end, just get a freaking Irvr port, then leave it, that way we all stand a better chance of having fun on the server...:) (And yes that goes to you too Pip-"pa more"-matey and you know it behind all that taunting!:) ds.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
bah stop beeing so darn sencible, im drunk and just got home mad, let me revel in it!:)

I know what you are saying and you are right, and tomorrow Ill prolly be ragging down on some friends, but for now im just letting off steam!:drink:

/Charmangle

eheh i think pip is more drunk then u tho :D
bottoms up :drink:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
worthless albs whining = win

the end

islef

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix mate, if you are in a position where any1 at all listen to the shit you spew, i really dont see any healing process going on the cluster. All parties involved seem to be annoyed by the way the game is played on cluster atm, yet people like you and equivalents in the other realms are to stubborn to stop for 1 second and think about how it could change!

Gj with all the: Go back to school <insert more random childish crap>
The posts you make here are what belongs in some schoolyard being said by 4th graders.

/regards

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
islef said:
Gj with all the: Go back to school <insert more random childish crap>
The posts you make here are what belongs in some schoolyard being said by 4th graders.

/regards

did the hood fit you? cause you seem a little stressed or something :)

pip

Banned
:drink:
Kinetix said:
eheh i think pip is more drunk then u tho :D
bottoms up :drink:
hehe me bad me drunk but you no i lub you good albs, and me sorry for the state of game play at mo, but ac stops now, and if you albs can't kick the twats that do it from /as, these pricks will kill game for all, me for 1 wont stand back to wait:( sort it twats this is in your hands?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
eheh i think pip is more drunk then u tho
bottoms up

Hehe darn you, you just made me do bottoms up on my last glass of whine on that flask! Now I have to open a new one!:drink:

And it doesnt matter how much Pip have been drinking you just cant NOT love him!;) (Me, now thats a whole nother story! (We all know what stupid things I say when drunk (now dont we Bluie?:)...so ill just slip away with an ouns of dignity this time!:)

/Charmangle

ps. And no I wount go defend Beno t3 on fire atm! DAMMIT I HATE THE 4 smileys MAX!!! ds.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
eheh i knew it pip :)
just drink one for me tho :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Hehe darn you, you just made me do bottoms up on my last glass of whine on that flask! Now I have to open a new one!:drink:

And it doesnt matter how much Pip have been drinking you just cant NOT love him!;) (Me, now thats a whole nother story! (We all know what stupid things I say when drunk (now dont we Bluie?...so ill just slip away with an ouns of dignity this time!

/Charmangle

ps. And no I wount go defend Beno t3 on fire atm! DAMMIT I HATE THE 4 smileys MAX!!! ds.

ahah quali mate :p
Dam i just got killed in pve while writting this. Dam you! :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
islef said:
Kinetix mate, if you are in a position where any1 at all listen to the shit you spew

Hmm...but mate isl...he is right...isnt he? If you really consider it?

We have already taken their relics, we have instaport, why not just leave their port open to create some fun rvr instead of cutting it to kill rvr? (isnt that really what we have been whining about the last year?)

Ofc, the "giiiiiiiiiiif reeeeeeeevenege"-gene turns ugly at this time, but matey, to be honest, you atleast have to give him that he is right, it doesnt promote good rvr to break port in the middle of the night!:)

/Charmangle

ps. And I still blame KIN HEAVILY for having to opening a new bottle!:) ds.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Hmm...but mate isl...he is right...isnt he? If you really consider it?

We have already taken their relics, we have instaport, why not just leave their port open to create some fun rvr instead of cutting it to kill rvr? (isnt that really what we have been whining about the last year?)

Ofc, the "giiiiiiiiiiif reeeeeeeevenege"-gene turns ugly at this time, but matey, to be honest, you atleast have to give him that he is right, it doesnt promote good rvr to break port in the middle of the night!:)

/Charmangle

ps. And I still blame KIN HEAVILY for having to opening a new bottle!:) ds.

ps: and i forgive your 10g i had to waste on rs cure :fluffle:
share that bottle with me and ill help u drink it ^^

islef

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
did the hood fit you? cause you seem a little stressed or something :)

Not stressed at all mate, just passing time on a boring nightshift. Just posted how i felt about your posts earlier in the thread, but now it went all soft and cuddly after people got drunk it seems:fluffle:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
ps: and i forgive your 10g i had to waste on rs cure
share that bottle with me and ill help u drink it

Hehe you know it!:) Just get your sorry Alb butt over here and well "break on through to the other siiiiiiddeeeee" together!;)

/Charmangle

ps: Hidden question: What group and what song is it ? :)
And bah stop that silly PvE and get that port up again so I can die to atleast 1 OP stealther before I fall drooling down into a coma!:)
And double bah...no one logged on in SU so I cant get them to release the freaking Beno tower either!:/
ds.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
islef said:
Not stressed at all mate, just passing time on a boring nightshift. Just posted how i felt about your posts earlier in the thread, but now it went all soft and cuddly after people got drunk it seems:fluffle:

it has never gone anywere else the cuddly :p well besides loth´s post :p

Thats why i didnt put any emotes on 1rst pst. didnt want this to become another flame thread :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Hehe you know it!:) Just get your sorry Alb butt over here and well "break on through to the other siiiiiiddeeeee" together!;)

/Charmangle

ps: Hidden question: What group and what song is it ?
And bah stop that silly PvE and get that port up again so I can die to atleast 1 OP stealther before I fall drooling down into a coma!:) ds.

Doors : To the other side :p

nah mate im really tired ( except for a drink) <goes fetch a beer> ^^

islef

Loyal Freddie
Well think about this then: No matter how justified you think your actions are and vica versa for people in mid/hib. This whole discussion about what is AC'ing and who is destroying the game, wont stop before some of the people who have the means to do it decides to put some effort in it.
Since everyone are saying it is a select few from each side continuing to do, it has to be fairly easy to stop from all sides, if those participating just werent so darn stubborn and pigheaded.

IMO!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
hehe...almost...

Kinetix said:
Doors : To the other side :p

nah mate im really tired ( except for a drink) <goes fetch a beer> ^^

Almost drunk enough to pay my subs on the alb account and go get your port back for you!:)

But not quite!:)

And damn you, was it that easy to guess ? It played the the same time as I was writing the post...thought it might be a tad bit harder to guess for all you youngsters!:)

/Charmangle

pip

Banned
charmangle said:
Almost drunk enough to pay my subs on the alb account and go get your port back for you!:)

And damn you, was it that easy to guess ? It played the the same time as I was writing the post...thought it might be a tad bit harder to guess for all you youngsters!:)

/Charmangle
You just get crushed by the great 1 save your money

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Almost drunk enough to pay my subs on the alb account and go get your port back for you!

And damn you, was it that easy to guess ? It played the the same time as I was writing the post...thought it might be a tad bit harder to guess for all you youngsters!

/Charmangle

the night is long charm, drink some more :D meet you at forest sauvage later? :fluffle:

Nah wasnt easy had to google it :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
You just get crushed by the great 1 save your money

Hehe!:) Im almost ready to try the Firewizz out against ya!:)
With WP5 and MoM4 the first bolt should hit for 1500+! (not to mention the nearsight!;)

But nah, you are right, Id rather swing a beer cag at ya than a epeen bolt!:)

/Charmangle

ps. Im off down to the hibs on Ren and do /cheer /clap! Lets see if they kill me! Ill try to be nice! ds.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Hehe! Im almost ready to try the Firewizz out against ya!:)
With WP5 and MoM4 the first bolt should hit for 1500+! (not to mention the nearsight!

But nah, you are right, Id rather swing a beer cag at ya than a epeen bolt!:)

/Charmangle

rofl :D

give WP5 tho :worthy:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Nobody beats me 1v1 apart from armsman rest + dead

Hehe well good then that I dont play the 1 vs 1 game fairly!:) Ill sneak up on you when you least know it, and preferably when you are afk with a good looking blond on one knee and a lusty brunett on the other!:) That almost makes you whish you lost to me dont it?:)

/Charmangle

-*-Lothlorion-*-

Fledgling Freddie
Well im sure it has been said before ... i was gonna try and explain this to Kinetix but he is just an anal retentive turd muncher... but there does seem to be some sensible people on tonight :)

Making a thread like this with the title ... and in the first post promoting the fact his realm do AC raids and he would laugh ect.. is just so bad for all of us .. even him..
Havent we seen enough people leave the cluster?? geez guys we might not like one another but we all do share a love for the game... now i really cant see how an alb can complain about rvr recently when there realm has been doing the same thing to a realm that cant defend its self for a good few months.

You albs have many more people and it has shown over the last few nights .. the amount you guys can get in rvr, and tbh its been great for the rest of us.. had some really god scraps.
If albs and i have to... No let me rephrase that if the certain ALB players (not all albs) would stop and just think about it for a while ... yes your realm will be mighty with all 6 relics but sooner or later you just wont have anyone left to fight :(
I really feel sorry for the genuine players on alb cos thay all get branded with the same cocks like the thread starter :(

anyway ....

pip

Banned
charmangle said:
Hehe well good then that I dont play the 1 vs 1 game fairly!:) Ill sneak up on you when you least know it, and preferably when you are afk with a good looking blond on one knee and a lusty brunett on the other!:) That almost makes you whish you lost to me dont it?:)

/Charmangle
lol in this day and age when that ever happen:)

pip

Banned
-*-Lothlorion-*- said:
Well im sure it has been said before ... i was gonna try and explain this to Kinetix but he is just an anal retentive trurd muncher... but there does seem to be some sensible people on tonight :)

Making a thread like this with the title ... and in the first post promoting the fact his realm do AC raids and he would laugh ect.. is just so bad for all of us .. even him..
Havent we seen enough people leave the cluster?? geez guys we might not like one another but we all do share a love for the game... now i really cant see how an alb can complain about rvr recently when there realm has been doing the same thing to a realm that cant defend its self for a good few months.

You albs have many more people and it has shown over the last few nights .. the amount you guys can get in rvr, and tbh its been great for the rest of us.. had some really god scraps.
If albs and i have to... No let me rephrase that if the certain ALB players (not all albs) would stop and just think about it for a while ... yes your realm will be mighty with all 6 relics but sooner or later you just wont have anyone left to fight :(
I really feel sorry for the genuine players on alb cos thay all get branded with the same cocks like the thread starter :(

anyway ....
I no what what you saying and yes it is sad but lots of mids love albs and we don't tar em all with same brush, it's only a hand full of pricks tbh

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
-*-Lothlorion-*- said:
Well im sure it has been said before ... i was gonna try and explain this to Kinetix but he is just an anal retentive trurd muncher... but there does seem to be some sensible people on tonight :)

Hmm...you are right...but...

In this thread he has been quite polite, had fun, and made a valid point.
And what he asks off us is to respond to this point. Not any other point he has been arguing over the last couple of years...ofc, you can use his previous arguments as a part of your point, but in the end his question is justified...

Is it benefitial to rvr to cut all port for the enemies just for the sake of revenge ?

What do you think the cold war was all about ?
In the end, its better to take the high road, simply because all benifit from it.

So what would you rather have: A dead alb realm, good fights for Hib/Mid, or a well beeing Alb/Mid/Hib realm to keep main action up ?

Pip had a relevant point though, its better to overtake some in Alb so that they dont go for AC raids.
It might be discussed but I dont think the breaking of port, is a part of that. It really wount help time wise to just have 2 towers extra to break port during the night. In the end that would just be a 10 minutes obstacle for anyone determined to do an AC raid, so basically its just grief play...exactly the thing weve been whining on Albs about...

/Charmangle

ps. And I really do not like to defend Albs in general, it gives a bad after taste in my mouth. IM no freaking knigth in shining armour I tell you all!!! Im evul!!! Im a LOKIbound and there you have it!!

DAMMIT while writing this post I died from suffocation close to renaris! (I dove and forgot I didnt have a freaking pot! Bah bah bah! ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom