You mids just dont get it dont u?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You QQ about albs ACing your relics and QQ about no fgs fights, but you still bloody insist on taking ports of beno and bold... i hope you get ACed tbh you deserve it.

And no this is not a QQ nor a complaint, im off to pve now.

Just a warning not to QQ later if you get

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
You QQ about albs ACing your relics and QQ about no fgs fights, but you still bloody insist on taking ports of beno and bold... i hope you get ACed tbh you deserve it.

Lol welcome to my world for last 12 months with retards taking crauch t4 everyday at 5am to cut port and then camp the bridges/twrs.

We all know it wont last I feel the albs building the mighty PVE AC force now as we speak, once you have your relics back mids will drop off so you can abuse us Hibs again.

Wont be long.

Eble

-*-Lothlorion-*-

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

You muppet! :wanker:

Good on ya Mids i say ..... god 3!!! days of having your arse handed to you and ya winge like a girl.. try playing HIB m8 ... we have had if for 5 years!

on a side note .. well done to all the "Other Albs " that have had a good go at defending there realm .. been some good scraps .. keep going guys and i really hope you dont take that twats advice and AC relics :(

RVR has been real fun recently long may it continue!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
eble@work said:
Lol welcome to my world for last 12 months with retards taking crauch t4 everyday at 5am to cut port and then camp the bridges/twrs.

We all know it wont last I feel the albs building the mighty PVE AC force now as we speak, once you have your relics back mids will drop off so you can abuse us Hibs again.

Wont be long.

Eble

Yeah i know what you mean. Well tbh if it wasnt against Sotg i would get mids relics and drop it in front of DC

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:

HaHa FO:wanker:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
-*-Lothlorion-*- said:
You muppet! :wanker:

Good on ya Mids i say ..... god 3!!! days of having your arse handed to you and ya winge like a girl.. try playing HIB m8 ... we have had if for 5 years!

on a side note .. well done to all the "Other Albs " that have had a good go at defending there realm .. been some good scraps .. keep going guys and i really hope you dont take that twats advice and AC relics :(

RVR has been real fun recently long may it continue!

take off those sunglasses you have on your avatar and you might read my post correctly.

I dont care if i dont have port you muppet, sure i could go do some rvr etc well if not ill just pve. The problem is that mids dont realise that when they dont care about others fun well others wont care about theyr fun and AC RR them. lol too bad if they do

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
Erm i agree stop hitting them albs on prime time, you fek up the game!

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:
take off those sunglasses you have on your avatar and you might read my post correctly.

I dont care if i dont have port you muppet, sure i could go do some rvr etc well if not ill just pve. The problem is that mids dont realise that when they dont care about others fun well others wont care about theyr fun and AC RR them. lol too bad if they do
Love to see your face at the mo:)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
hakoir said:
Erm i agree stop hitting them albs on prime time, you fek up the game!

Boldiam tower was taken at 1:20 am. Is that your new idea of prime time?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Love to see your face at the mo:)

to bad i dont have a webcam or you would see me chilling doing pl with 3 accounts. yeah im deffenetly pissed :m00: get a clue pip

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Yeah i know what you mean. Well tbh if it wasnt against Sotg i would get mids relics and drop it in front of DC

Its funny but since GOA invented STOG recently, all manner of things are out, yet in OF its was ok for Hibs/Mids to drop relics for each other happened a few times that I know of, where was the GM then?

anyhow... it'll all settle down in a few days, still got the christmas hangover going on for a little while.

Eble

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:
to bad i dont have a webcam or you would see me chilling doing pl with 3 accounts. yeah im deffenetly pissed :m00: get a clue pip
Haha we got a clue that why you got no relics ? just anger us mids you will never ever see relics again fool:p

Kados

Loyal Freddie
You all suck. I win. (FH point)

Alb making AC raids inst a surprise. Mid takes towers/keeps for iRvR, all of it gets ACed. If we don't open iRvR port, we get ACed.
Honest; you would AC mid or hib without being provoked. But thats ok, you take it back at night having fun with that. We'll take it back in primetime, getting lots of rp and fun hours while doing it.
We will fill the frontier with albblood, AC will be the janitor and clean up.
HUZZAH!:twak:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
eble@work said:
Its funny but since GOA invented STOG recently, all manner of things are out, yet in OF its was ok for Hibs/Mids to drop relics for each other happened a few times that I know of, where was the GM then?

anyhow... it'll all settle down in a few days, still got the christmas hangover going on for a little while.

Eble

eheh well in OF all was better :) even that part :p

as for the xmas hangovers they are long gone by now

-*-Lothlorion-*-

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

And thats your argument is it???
I really have to laugh at your whines on here ...
everyone that reads these bords knows your a anal eating bum nugget ..

this is the last time i waste my time , i was gonna write and try to explain a few things to you but tbh your beyond all help imo..

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Haha we got a clue that why you got no relics ? just anger us mids you will never ever see relics again fool:p

Is that so...?

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Albs did take it from hibs and mids from albs but it was a real fun fight in there relly didnt think we would take was real hard deffens in there.

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:
Is that so...?
Take em at night you can't enjoy em them:) oh and another thing ALB SPRIT CRUSHED?:) god bless the great albs pricks like this killed you realm:(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Lecturin said:
Albs did take it from hibs and mids from albs but it was a real fun fight in there relly didnt think we would take was real hard deffens in there.

Maybe mate, but some of the ppl on these forums were QQ about albs not caring about "the comunity" and other´s ppl gameplay and fun and yet they do the same thing. Sure they can do whatever they want but then when albs pve theyr relics suddently its all wrong etc etc

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

its weekend matey , i think its pretty desent to say that its people out now, its not like guard pve this time on a weekend

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

Hmm...you really dont get it do you?
It is not time for we did that you did what etc...
You guys already killed of the server, it is done and dead. What we mids are doing now are just crapping around with what ever...
You Albs set the standard, now its just back and forth giving it hard to anyone who is easiest to give it to, and then turn off the light as the last one leaves.

You created it, live with it...

/Charmangle

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Take em at night you can't enjoy em them:) oh and another thing ALB SPRIT CRUSHED?:) god bless the great albs pricks like this killed you realm:(

Nah, dont worrie its not. And ding 44 tyvm.
well at least would give something for u to do until school starts again hen pip?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Hmm...you really dont get it do you?
It is not time for we did that you did what etc...
You guys already killed of the server, it is done and dead. What we mids are doing now are just crapping around with what ever...
You Albs set the standard, now its just back and forth giving it hard to anyone who is easiest to give it to, and then turn off the light as the last one leaves.

You created it, live with it...

/Charmangle

never said the opposit, just told "what goes around comes around".

Kados

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
Cool, so tomorrow from 20-02 albs will be raiding? Sounds good.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

The difference is just there are no mids/hibs left to care what happens mate...
So when I relog from Ava, I just go on rampage in general, and dont give a s**t, like Albs have for over a year now!:/

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom