You mids just dont get it dont u?

pip

Banned
It's down to you as albs to stop this crap you no:( I wont hold my breath

-*-Lothlorion-*-

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Hmm...you are right...but...

In this thread he has been quite polite, had fun, and made a valid point.
And what he asks off us is to respond to this point. Not any other point he has been arguing over the last couple of years...ofc, you can use his previous arguments as a part of your point, but in the end his question is justified...

Is it benefitial to rvr to cut all port for the enemies just for the sake of revenge ?

What do you think the cold war was all about ?
In the end, its better to take the high road, simply because all benifit from it.

So what would you rather have: A dead alb realm, good fights for Hib/Mid, or a well beeing Alb/Mid/Hib realm to keep main action up ?

Pip had a relevant point though, its better to overtake some in Alb so that they dont go for AC raids.
It might be discussed but I dont think the breaking of port, is a part of that. It really wount help time wise to just have 2 towers extra to break port during the night. In the end that would just be a 10 minutes obstacle for anyone determined to do an AC raid, so basically its just grief play...exactly the thing weve been whining on Albs about...

/Charmangle

ps. And I really do not like to defend Albs in general, it gives a bad after taste in my mouth. IM no freaking knigth in shining armour I tell you all!!! Im evul!!! Im a LOKIbound and there you have it!!

DAMMIT while writing this post I died from suffocation close to renaris! Bah bah bah! ds.

Im sorry but i dont agree with the point he is trying to make , but we can agree to disagree.. i just find it funny that just after 2 or 3 days he feels justified to spout off at mid / hibs whoever, that its wrong to cut port in one hand .. and then presents and promotes AC raid with the other...

pip

Banned
To break port as a great gamer means what?

to allow your keeps to gain lvls or am i wrong?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
-*-Lothlorion-*- said:
Im sorry but i dont agree with the point he is trying to make , but we can agree to disagree.. i just find it funny that just after 2 or 3 days he feels justified to spout off at mid / hibs whoever, that its wrong to cut port in one hand .. and then presents and promotes AC raid with the other...

Yea, but it is easier to see others points when the bad is happening to yourself (albs now)...but since its fresh in our minds (us before), we should know what its like, and therefor also be able to promote rvr in general?:)

Now dont read me wrong, Im drunk and I was in a really really bad mood when I logged on, and wanted to slay things...

But in the end, no one benefits if we just switch the realm beeing HardCore ganged all the time. The TT action was an inrealm action to try to make their own realm understand what was bad. It was for nothing if not Mids/Hibs, can see the same thing when the tables are turned.

Apparently some Albs do see the mid/hib point of view now, so why should we drive the celestial spikes further in ?

In the end, we all have more fun if we just reach an agreement to actually try to see the other sides point of view when we are on top!:)

/Charmangle

ps. When my friends read this Im gonna get the usual freaking "holier than jesus"-crap whines...but dammit i do think im not far from beeing abit right!:) ds.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
well loth i couldnt put on title excuse mrs mids now could i? :D

Anyways its what charmangle said :D amazing how he can type correctly while being drunk :p if i was drunk i would just type jibarish :p

-*-Lothlorion-*-

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Yea, but it is easier to see others points when the bad is happening to yourself (albs now)...but since its fresh in our minds (us before), we should know what its like, and therefor also be able to promote rvr in general?

Now dont read me wrong, Im drunk and I was in a really really bad mood when I logged on, and wanted to slay things...

But in the end, no one benefits if we just switch the realm beeing HardCore ganged all the time. The TT action was an inrealm action to try to make their own realm understand what was bad. It was for nothing if not Mids/Hibs, can see the same thing when the tables are turned.

Apparently some Albs do see the mid/hib point of view now, so why should we drive the celestial spikes further in ?

In the end, we all have more fun if we just reach an agreement to actually try to see the other sides point of view when we are on top!

/Charmangle

ps. When my friends read this Im gonna get the usual freaking "holier than jesus"-crap whines...but dammit i do think im not far from beeing abit right!:) ds.

All im saying is, i really cant see how cutting a port , and AC raids can even be compared... sure cutting a port is a slight inconvenence to the albs.. but cmon is it really that bad ??? i would have thought albs would be really enjoying defending there realm tbh ... it dont happen that much all the rvr is done in hib or mid.. but i never hear whine threads about it
anyway as i said before we can agree to disagree..
im not saying i dont see the point he is making .. im just saying i dont agree :)
and i am capable of loving too :fluffle:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
amazing how he can type correctly while being drunk if i was drunk i would just type jibarish

Hehe I thought that was what I was typing!
Defending Albs in general has to be an act of insanity hasnt it ?;)

But, im a teacher, and since my freaking students are old enough to be let into to pubs/bars I cant get to rediculously drunk in a town this small!:)

Well I can, but Id never live it down!:)

-*-Lothlorion-*- said:
and i am capable of loving too
Ofc you are mate! Love ya toooooo!
(And dont think I dont see your point! I kinda have to as a mid/hib.)

Noooowwww give me the title and singer of thiiiiiiiiiiiis quote:

"life is so cruel with out you here beside me..."

/Charmangle

ps. Met 3 of my former students tonight and got asked to dance a slowdance by a cute blond one! (and no, I didnt have any nasty thoughts about it...I am a "boy" of some integrity...well atleast some!:)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well anyways got one level and still had some rvr after :p
nn ^^

crap think im a bit drunk now also :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Well anyways got one level and still had some rvr after :p
nn ^^

Hehe Gratz mate!:) and you got your port back! (well I guess you get it back since beno t3 is US and Im not going there!:) (ahaaa there you got it)

Sleep tight mate and dont let any evul mid/hib bed bugs bite!

/Charmangle

Ps. See you in the fog, where it all resides!:) ds.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
You QQ about albs ACing your relics and QQ about no fgs fights, but you still bloody insist on taking ports of beno and bold... i hope you get ACed tbh you deserve it.
And no this is not a QQ nor a complaint, im off to pve now.

Just a warning not to QQ later if you get

ohh i would love to get this mission plz can i kinetic:)?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
"Oh, I just made this really stupid thread, better claim I was drunk"

cmr

Banned
as if it fucking mattered, 4/5fg albs stuck to beno bridge along with 2fg stealthers popping anything that dares go within clip range of the bridge, all zerging the fuck out of everything, and i wish i was over exagerating but how the fuck you can complain about cutting port when you are a 50 man zerg camping a bridge, ofcourse people are going to try and break you up, no doubt you where stood at the top of the bridge kinetix, i just never got close enough to see that far before getting popped by some rr9skillfil or mos5 scout

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
You QQ about albs ACing your relics and QQ about no fgs fights, but you still bloody insist on taking ports of beno and bold... i hope you get ACed tbh you deserve it.

And no this is not a QQ nor a complaint, im off to pve now.

Just a warning not to QQ later if you get

U dont need any port u bloody zergers, stop zerg then we might stop

Kinetix said:
The problem is that mids dont realise that when they dont care about others fun well others wont care about theyr fun and AC RR them. lol too bad if they do

A M G A D, you finally after 4 months of FH whine realized this simpel rule, GRATS Kinetix. Now do you see why ACing, greifing, OPed classes and zerging is BAD for the community and in the extension the GAME.

This is exactely why TT acted. You flamed them, you moaned and you whined, I'm glad that you (partly ) realized this simpel rule as of now.

If a minority is allowed to grief the mayority the reuslt is that everyone will grief eachother and in that there is no winners only loosers.

To take this abit further the result of the bickering that occured in the aftermath of what TT did was basically that alot of people put on their blindfolds and just flamed it, and as a result GoA took their side and now the situation is beyond repairable, now griefing is in the SOTG and people will make life misserable for eachother, ACing, relic babling, zerging, taking towers 5 am, Hibguard etc. This in turn will make the spiral even stronger since Albion will now have a real cause to greif back.

Enough is enough, people need to realize this, seems that you are on the way to realize that, hope others will wake the fuck up aswell. :touch:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
tbh US albs that have stayed with ALB from the begining are used to having no relics ( remember OF? ) so it doesnt bother us.

Funny how now we dont have relics the mid population has doubled over night.

more rps for me

Punish us, beat us Take our Ports, the true Albs will still be here and waiting for the right time to strike.......and it wont be an AC

Sollac said:
right time to strike.......and it wont be an AC

Don't fool yourself, it will be an AC since that is all albion seem to be capable of nowadays. You got highest population, hands down...you got the best siege classes sorc, theug, heretics and wizards yet you are the ones doing the ACing time after time.
Seems you got a load of wankers left in albion imo, incompetent and thick.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:

And people wonder why reading this forum is considered one of the reasons people leave.

Darzil

-*-Lothlorion-*-

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Don't fool yourself, it will be an AC since that is all albion seem to be capable of nowadays. You got highest population, hands down...you got the best siege classes sorc, theug, heretics and wizards yet you are the ones doing the ACing time after time.

Hehe thats a bit harsh fella :) granted there are some alb players that need to get there dicks out to count to 11.. but im sure there are a lot of nice guys left there... IMO alb have done a real nice job defending there realm over the last few nights .. i have seen alb groups get wiped time after time but still thay come back ... that shows spirit imo.

Its such a shame that the FEW AC R-Tards dont and wont think about what the rest of us want for the server... open prime time rvr fun.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sollac said:
Punish us, beat us Take our Ports, the true Albs will still be here and waiting for the right time to strike.......and it wont be an AC

Yes, your perfect track record when it comes to such things would prove that you're right..............................................

lol.gif

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
And people wonder why reading this forum is considered one of the reasons people leave.

Darzil

Aye just its not worth rising to any criticism like that: it's only game, it seems like, reading all these posts, that people's lives revolve around the game. If you want to kill the game off totally, continue writing these provocative and highly salicious posts. Is it really worth it, I have my doubts.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Yes, your perfect track record when it comes to such things would prove that you're right..............................................

lol.gif

Septina meight, play the game instead of track record police.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Septina meight, play the game instead of track record police.

Manisch, you are getting worse than Kagato when it comes to repeating yourself in a really dull and boring way.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
Manisch, you are getting worse than Kagato when it comes to repeating yourself in a really dull and boring way.

Too bad I don't play EVE anyloger, could pod your carebear ass a couple of times and make you quit so you would have another game you don't play to whine on ^^.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Too bad I don't play EVE anyloger, could pod your carebear ass a couple of times and make you quit so you would have another game you don't play to whine on ^^.

Play with arrowkeys there aswell? =)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:

And finally you showed that you are nothing but a real, true arsehole. Thanks for sharing that.

FYI, I wouldnt really care if you podded me heh, I play EVE to chill and relax and twats like you dont even make me raise my eyebrow.

FYI, I actually play DAoC.

And I think its funny how you resort to threats in some game you dont play any longer, actually, its hilarious since the irony here reaches a 9/10 at least.

(and threatening someone over the net, on a games forum like this is actually worthy of a 15 year old, which sums up your level of maturity.)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Play with arrowkeys there aswell? =)

No, mortal here, god-like there :).

Funny how you are trying to wind me up with that btw, seen you doing shit in RvR too, you just don't have the balls to own yourself like me by recording it.

/hug

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
And finally you showed that you are nothing but a real, true arsehole. Thanks for sharing that.

FYI, I wouldnt really care if you podded me heh, I play EVE to chill and relax and twats like you dont even make me raise my eyebrow.

FYI, I actually play DAoC.

And I think its funny how you resort to threats in some game you dont play any longer, actually, its hilarious since the irony here reaches a 9/10 at least.

(and threatening someone over the net, on a games forum like this is actually worthy of a 15 year old, which sums up your level of maturity.)

The carebear has spoken.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
No, mortal here, god-like there :).

Funny how you are trying to wind me up with that btw, seen you doing shit in RvR too, you just don't have the balls to own yourself like me by recording it.

/hug

Whatever you say. :) Curious as to how you've seen me do shit in rvr when i havent recorded it then? :p Seeing as i've never even once grouped with you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom