You lot can decide

B

Ballad

Moo said:
reason for not wanting an infil and taking a sb over infil any day is :

a) challenge
b) fun
c) i like 2-h perfs on casters, especially BDs

kinda d) if u kno wot ur doing u can beat most infils, and when you do its all the more satisfying because u know they're overpowered.
I agree with Moo. SB's look cool, are effective and can beat infils. :)
They're the least FotM assasins too.

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
and sbs can wear alb leather on camlann so that infil advantage is nullified etc! .)

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Please dont roll a dark SM...they are fotm...i hate being fotm! everyone must have seen how nice mine was and suddenly rolled one aswell ><

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
izikiel said:
and sbs can wear alb leather on camlann so that infil advantage is nullified etc! .)

fyi mid leather is resistent to thrust too

not that it helps vs heat leggies ;)

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
aye but alb leather is resistant to slash! slash infils hurts sbs the most on rvr servers!

True about the legendary weapons though! :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ithlamer said:
If you make a SB i got a 99% SC Suit for sale :D

with weapons? how much btw :D ill buy (unless u wanna sell 2 ormor)

tbh i like mid leather, looks cooler than hib leahter (aint looked at alb much though the /level crap looks gah) ill have 2 look at the expensive alb leather later :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
izikiel said:
aye but alb leather is resistant to slash! slash infils hurts sbs the most on rvr servers!

True about the legendary weapons though! :)

ahhhhhh true!!!! SB does slash = more resistance against other SBs gah now u all got me confoooozed :( think ill make SB :S arg ur all so mean :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Aithe said:
Please dont roll a dark SM...they are fotm...i hate being fotm! everyone must have seen how nice mine was and suddenly rolled one aswell ><

i fell in love with dark smer b4 they was fotm :D (before i had /level :)) got 2 lvl 11 in like 2 days (while playing between 2 SMers, supp and a dark 1, dark was so much more fun than the pbaoe bitch) dark SMer truly is amazing with mezz, pbaoe mezz, strong dd, castable lifetap (if u work on it enough u could b casting every 1.5 secs, try killing that :p) but alas i dont enjoy fotm (i played SB when it went out of fotm following the huge nerf, and i respeced 2 LA after the nerf, SB rocks)

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
Alb leather: Neutral to slash, resistant to thrust... Vulnerable to crush
Hib Leather: Resistant to slash, neutral to thrust, vulnerable to crush
Mid Leather: Vulnerable to slash, resistant to thrust, neutral to crush

then just go from there! :)

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Aithe said:

Actually I think they copied me :( I've converted at least 3 stealthers to dark SM's and many more prolly that didnt think to /send me and say how much they rock now.

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
ormor said:
I have other 50's on camlann, you decided to attack my BD when i was getting attacked my a fg grey/green.. and died. Then sent me some whine, so i called you a dick and logged off. Then over the last 2 days you've been chaining my grey alt, it happens, it's camlann.. But please dont take the high and mighty ground when you're the one in the wrong.

:eek7: wtf? I ran outside Cam E, saw a red bd and tried meh luck. 4 greys, to me, were on you so I thought wtf and tried and see if I could get some kind of crit on - but omgawd, you strafed like a possesed maniac - and that was why I pm'ed you after my death and flame you. Then you flamed on using yer grey alt, and ofc I ganked you in cots. But omgawd, then you starting threatning meh "I've got fraps on!!" .. pathetic imo.

- Tani. :m00:

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Not really, one less zerger on the server can only be good imo :D :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom