You lot can decide

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
right.... im confused :D so what should i lvl?

Skald
Mincer
Reaver
Pally
Merc (Half ogre or inconnu :S crush or thrust :S or even slash :S)
Champ (LW/valour or shield/crush/Valour)
Warrior
Infil
Scout
Ranger
SMer (dark)

decide for me. k thx bye

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
right.... im confused :D so what should i lvl?

Skald
Mincer
Reaver
Pally
Merc (Half ogre or inconnu :S crush or thrust :S or even slash :S)
Champ (LW/valour or shield/crush/Valour)
Warrior
Infil
Scout
Ranger
SMer (dark)

decide for me. k thx bye

Skald - Good solo, Bad in groups (@50)
Mincer - Very good solo, Good in groups
Reaver - Average solo until 50 (Then good), Very good in groups
Pally - Bad solo, Very good in groups
Merc - (Half ogre or inconnu :S crush or thrust :S or even slash :S) - Great solo, Great in groups, Crush for stun, Slash for styles, Thrust for groups
Champ (LW/valour or shield/crush/Valour) - No. Roll a skald or mincer.
Warrior - Average solo until 42 (Then goodish), Very good in groups
Infil - Only assassin you should make on camlann.
Scout - Only archer you should make on camlann.
Ranger - See above
SMer (dark) - Invunerable from melee damage, Lifetap, chain stun pet, uber solo, ok in groups.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Skald - Good solo, Bad in groups (@50)
Mincer - Very good solo, Good in groups
Reaver - Average solo until 50 (Then good), Very good in groups
Pally - Bad solo, Very good in groups
Merc - (Half ogre or inconnu :S crush or thrust :S or even slash :S) - Great solo, Great in groups, Crush for stun, Slash for styles, Thrust for groups
Champ (LW/valour or shield/crush/Valour) - No. Roll a skald or mincer.
Warrior - Average solo until 42 (Then goodish), Very good in groups
Infil - Only assassin you should make on camlann.
Ranger - See above
SMer (dark) - Invunerable from melee damage, Lifetap, chain stun pet, uber solo, ok in groups.

The high-lighted once made me chuckle. Just cause its a PvP server doesn't mean you have to level on PvP. Paladins are great for PvE soloing, just takes a while to kill stuff, so are better in duo's with high-dmg tanks. Like Reavers with high-dmg positionals.

Make a Ranger if you wanna play an Archer.. Scouts are gimps. Good rangers can kill any other stealther, even Minstrels.

What you should play is a Necro, and level it to 50 on a seperate account, then PL whatever the [fluffy fuckiing bunny] you want.

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Or make a BD like Ormor, get it to 50 then kill blue skalds and flame then for the rest of your times! Bd's rock and such wubly people who usually plays them.

Seriously, I'd say overall the mincer would be best as they might fit in everywhere and speed on camlann is quite paramount tbh. That or Skald, IMO. Pally isn't that bad either, but untill 42 they're quite hard playing, that ofc only you love pve you should make that one :) Reavers pwn 1 on 1 at any lvl tbh. They have an ok blockrate, their shouts and lifedrain is awesome at the lower lvls, and when they get slam and levi they're invinceable IMO. (Or almost)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:

hmm.... dunno what world your living in :eek7: ranger > scout any day of the week...

but again, choose whatever suits your playing style and what you'd enjoy the most

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Make a Suppression Runemaster, they the best fun ever! cough cough

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Taniko said:
Or make a BD like Ormor, get it to 50 then kill blue skalds and flame then for the rest of your times! Bd's rock and such wubly people who usually plays them.
I have other 50's on camlann, you decided to attack my BD when i was getting attacked my a fg grey/green.. and died. Then sent me some whine, so i called you a dick and logged off. Then over the last 2 days you've been chaining my grey alt, it happens, it's camlann.. But please dont take the high and mighty ground when you're the one in the wrong.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Couldn't see a ranger beating a scout 1v1. And in NF range will play a part as well..

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
btw i take sb over infil any day

especially with nf coming.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
WTB a Tommy Chong signed picture!

tommy-chong.jpg

Gifve gold :p!!

Edit: not signed thoe ;<

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Moo said:
btw i take sb over infil any day

especially with nf coming.

coz no more DR = infil swings offhand less often? <Shrug> or is there another reason? :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tbh i think ive pretty much decided stealther, its where im at home :') i cant b arsed looking for grps etc (though they are nice) + with school starting next wednesday id like 2 b able 2 pop on for 30-40 mins a day and have a bit of fun without having 2 look for sum1 2 grp with etc so my plans 2 get a stealther, lvl 2 25 or so, get it a full set of DF armor, and just enjoy it for a while till i have time 2 get higher lvl :).

so tbh im now left with the decision of

Infil
NS
SB
Scout
Ranger
Hunter

what id really like 2 know is which archer is best for PvP, and i already have a SB and NS so if i decide on the core assassins i will probs go for Infil :D but is this the wrong decision for pvp server? please give a bit of advice.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Dark SMs dont need groups most the time :S I would say either SB/NS/Infil, which ever you like best... there really doesnt seem much difference between them, mostly depends on the player/equipment/buffed or not.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
been told they arent so good solo at lower levels (not enough spec points 2 utilize them properly) ofc they have the added advantage of being grp friendly + stealther friendly for that true leet feeling, havent ruled out that option just yet, but put it 2 1 side for now :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Nah minstrel is cool at any lvl, just do it smart and you can solo most stealthers on lvl 20-25.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
mmm almost tempted to try a mincer myself :)

but SM r0x :) I just love getting jumped by solo tanks :D and getting pm's such as 'nerf moc' etc :) wish I could get moc then I'd be REALLY uber

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
as in the inconnu slash merc that killed me on my champ? that inspired me 2 make 1 :') but i went thrust, slash is cooler though imo :D, but i havent leveled it at all yet :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lurikeen ns imo.. just cause I love them :) Make sure to make a male one to date my female 'keen. Lurikeen ns is the best stealther if you want to play for fun and for a slight challenge.

DF armour is good at lower levels, but if you really want to kill stuff effectively and fast, you'll want a full set of sc'ed armour.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Female lurikeen nightshades do not fit into the 'cute' category, I would not date one even if a mg42 was pointed at me :).

Tho I find female 'bolg druids irresistable ><

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
why cant u just b a lesbian :( female luri = pwnage, if ur gunna make a small race, u should b as small as possible, and big as possible for big races :D end of k thx were getting married, deal :D

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
reason for not wanting an infil and taking a sb over infil any day is :

a) challenge
b) fun
c) i like 2-h perfs on casters, especially BDs

kinda d) if u kno wot ur doing u can beat most infils, and when you do its all the more satisfying because u know they're overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom