XCOM Enemy Unknown -New-

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I think I speak for the XCOM fans when I say /FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Zede

Part of the furniture
it don't look like a tile based isometric strategy game !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fair warning though; it will NOT live up to your expectations.

It's like with any rose-colored tinty glass apparatus on your head; they will suck directly proportionate to the time spent swooning over a sequel ;)

Not to say that this won't probably suck my life away faster then an ugly sexstarving vampire, but still.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Fair warning though; it will NOT live up to your expectations.

It's like with any rose-colored tinty glass apparatus on your head; they will suck directly proportionate to the time spent swooning over a sequel ;)

Not to say that this won't probably suck my life away faster then an ugly sexstarving vampire, but still.

No, it probably won't. The eye candy in the trailer is great though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"I know that i would love the original xcom, but i've never gotten a chance to play it", not -really- the best way to start an excited interview :D

Otherwise it looks good and "old school", fun little avengers assemble thing there also.

rynnor

Rockhound
I cant wait - I love the original - I still replay it from time to time - the 2nd one was pretty crappy but xcom - the apocalypse was ace - MmMmmm...

Embattle

FH is my second home
XCOM UFO & Terror & XCOM Apocalypse.iso still reside on my NAS, I loved em and played them loads.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Cant wait for this game..... and lol @ sid meier char.. :D

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I cant wait - I love the original - I still replay it from time to time - the 2nd one was pretty crappy but xcom - the apocalypse was ace - MmMmmm...

What?!?! Terror from the deep was awesome.

rynnor

Rockhound
I liked the sounds and general play but the terror sites and alien base raids took ages and were just too darn large.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
What?!?! Terror from the deep was awesome.

Yep, just incredibly difficult once the crabmen appeared unless you had right tech researched which was very hit and miss.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I fucking bummed Terror from the deep when I was a young 'un. I died continuously and it crashed often, but it was awesome. I want it back :(

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
same. I had the four floppy disk msdos version. years later when I had a PC with no FDD I bought the PS1 version & Mouse - gross disappointment :/

But the amount of time I spent playing TFTD paled in comparison to the effort put into XCOM Apocalypse.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Died!? are you real... I nearly cried when my first man died.... From then on I would literally save the game dozens of times an hour and reload levels over and over and over (basically eventually completing every mission with all squad members intact).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I tried my damnest to keep everyone alive too, this time it sseems they're really trying to kill you off though. Which is fine by me, bring it on alien b-b-b-b*tches!

opticle

Part of the furniture
Can someone please show me how I can play TFTD again ? Thank you.

Is there a better one I should play ? Thank you.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Try gog.com as they are bound to have a version that works with the lastest revisons of windows.

rynnor

Rockhound
I bought the lot on Steam - works fine in a dosbox setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom