Xanxicar - Sickened, tbh

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Jenkz said:
Nothing much can be done about it anyway, unfortunatly. I dont really think it is fair to blame cedrik though.

Well, we can always blame Dewwic, see where that leads us.....

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I was just waiting for that, you go back to falling asleep imo, Ivan! :p

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
I was just waiting for that, you go back to falling asleep imo, Ivan! :p

If i were on that raid, 99% i would have done that :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Since some people brought up the issue of arranging raids into this matter (although that got nothing to do with it), I'll have to step in and do some quick defending for Loch, she's a guildmember after all, and PE usually stand up for eachother, something I doubt people have missed.
She have actually arranged successful relicraids, and together with me and Roalith spent numerous amount of cash on repairing doors to Excalibur, something that to many people are more important than getting a shiny item.
Less of the shit throwing from both sides now, I doubt there's anything anyone could say that could turn back time anyways.

/maturity off

Hihiiihiiih, popcorn r0x.

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Blame Roga! You greedy biatch!

PvE nörd :| Throwing 50p away like that

;)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't Cayote lead three raids? The first was wiped, the second caused a zone crash and the third was a success iirc.

Concerning the remains, most people would've sold it or given it to their guild house. Wave 50p at someone and it's most likely the former. Alot of people in this thread are acting soo shocked, like what happend was unthinkable. Said people are either naive or abusing the situation to have a go at Loch. So before posting the flames, think if you disagree with the action or the person. Many comments would be different if said person was from your guild.

What happend was out of order, but not surprising. You cannot expect someone to win one of the most prized tropies and not consider selling it, for more money than the average account will ever see.

+ Did I spot some wretch using "roleplayer" as an insult?
Let's get this straight. If someone has amassed a number of realm points and thinks that grants him the right to abuse other people - even out of the game - then he is the roleplayer! RPs mean nothing in real-life, so remember that when you type /quit. Or maybe you like to roleplay your rl char and pretend you're still important to the world, and mommy always told you you were special, so it must be true, yes?

<laughs>

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
my mod stick has a strange mystical glow to it... be warned! :touch:

Glowy weapons are soo last year.
Level some artifacts :p

Rakdhin

Fledgling Freddie
What Loch did was wrong. Period. Forgive and forget. Stop flaming you nutters. ;<

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Still cant understand why people keep argue or pay 50p+ for something that you just hang on the wall. :eek6:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Cedrik should just stick it in the FL guild house as opposed to his own one for the time being,would solve some arguements no doubt.

Not surprised this happened, will continue to happen as long as people are willing to pay silly money. It just the way the realm is , and most likely the other realms too.

Jaff

Fledgling Freddie
what have some of you kids got against roleplayers? are you in someway better than them? Had to ask, its been confusing me for a while.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Derric said:
Since some people brought up the issue of arranging raids into this matter (although that got nothing to do with it), I'll have to step in and do some quick defending for Loch, she's a guildmember after all, and PE usually stand up for eachother, something I doubt people have missed.
She have actually arranged successful relicraids, and together with me and Roalith spent numerous amount of cash on repairing doors to Excalibur, something that to many people are more important than getting a shiny item.
Less of the shit throwing from both sides now, I doubt there's anything anyone could say that could turn back time anyways.

/maturity off

Hihiiihiiih, popcorn r0x.

Aye
doing a successfull relic-raid +3
repairing excal doors +3

breaking raid rules -3

Hey netto still +3; loch do it another time so you're even with realm of Albion

:clap:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Wish there was a mod system like this :)
I would be a devil for a few weeks :)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm, anyone really surprised? the moment I heard Loch won it I said on /gu that the remains will be for sale :) omg guys, you should know your realm-mates by now ... everything Loch wins ends up for sale (first ever ML10 cleric mace anyone? was in trade section the same night iirc, heh) ... must have an expensive lifestyle :m00: and considering that 10p sell for up to 40 quid on eBay that remains were actually worth 200 quid :touch:

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
its a fucking piece of remains used for nothing at all, my pity goes to the guy that actually bought it for 50p..

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Fyric said:
its a fucking piece of remains used for nothing at all, my pity goes to the guy that actually bought it for 50p..

As if theres any other use for money seeing the game's economy is so fucked up :| (at least on hib/pry)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
+ Did I spot some wretch using "roleplayer" as an insult?
Let's get this straight. If someone has amassed a number of realm points and thinks that grants him the right to abuse other people - even out of the game - then he is the roleplayer! RPs mean nothing in real-life, so remember that when you type /quit. Or maybe you like to roleplay your rl char and pretend you're still important to the world, and mommy always told you you were special, so it must be true, yes?

<laughs>

rotflmao

to bad it doesn't fit in my sig :<

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
This is probably going to be my last serious post on this thread, as the levels of hypocrisy simply amase me from some people~ The only thing that I regret is losing koch's friendship, as we've known each other for nearly 6 years now. If I had the remains again, I'd sell them again under the same circumstances, I'm not rich as I prefer having fun RvRing to amassing pointless pixels, I owed malev 15p, so I wasn't going to turn down 50p from another friend for what is basically the equivalent of a ball of fluff. Oh and btw, I did turn down 70p 5 minutes after the raid, but I guess I'm still a greedy bitch, right? :D In regards to raid leading, I've prolly done alot more to help albion than some of the people flaming me, so, excuse my french, screw you. Oh and finally, no I'm not male, and no I don't want to send you any pics of my breasts to prove that fact Grobo xl

Have a nice day, I'm going to \o/

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Loch said:
Oh and finally, no I'm not male, and no I don't want to send you any pics of my breasts to prove that fact Grobo xl

Have a nice day, I'm going to \o/

Almost Grobo ^^

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
i once owed some thug 100€ so i robbed a bank and paid him back.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
no I'm not male, and no I don't want to send you any pics of my breasts to prove that fact Grobo xl

Any pics will do....... please........ anything.....

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
Any pics will do....... please........ anything.....

Why would she give you her pic ? oh wait, youre a man. Obvious question when you meet a "she" over the internet. :D :kissit: :clap: :m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
[01:42] <lethul> copy me!
[01:42] <carp> copy me!
[01:42] <lethul> hoho
[01:42] <carp> hoho
[01:42] <lethul> are you smart?
[01:42] <carp> are you smart?
[01:42] <lethul> slow
[01:42] <carp> slow
[01:42] <lethul> /quit
[01:42] * carp has quit IRC (Signed off)

lmao, good one ;)

oh, and absolutely hilarious thread aswell :) naughty loch! ^^

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
[01:42] <lethul> copy me!
[01:42] <carp> copy me!
[01:42] <lethul> hoho
[01:42] <carp> hoho
[01:42] <lethul> are you smart?
[01:42] <carp> are you smart?
[01:42] <lethul> slow
[01:42] <carp> slow
[01:42] <lethul> /quit
[01:42] * carp has quit IRC (Signed off)

fu ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom