Xanxicar - Sickened, tbh

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
So really this is all my fault for constantly nagging her to pay me back :( Sorry albion!
This is what happens when you accept an ex-hib into your ranks...... exile him back I say!

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
This is what happens when you accept an ex-hib into your ranks...... exile him back I say!

Nooo, we dont want the traitor back! Lynch him!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
Why would she give you her pic ? oh wait, youre a man. Obvious question when you meet a "she" over the internet. :D :kissit: :clap: :m00:

im female too fyi, want my pic?

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
What 6.10 raids have you led by the way Loch? Usually tried getting me or someone else to lead! :p

Also to clarify, I didn't organise any of the 4.2 raids.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
What 6.10 raids have you led by the way Loch? Usually tried getting me or someone else to lead! :p

Also to clarify, I didn't organise any of the 4.2 raids.
I led one raid cos you went afk :p 2nd raid I managed to wipe due to lag so i gave up x<

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
/edit didnt read through it all...
Have fun with your 50p :p

Talsar

Albion Legend
Damn i wish i had his big head on my wall, Dark dont feel let down run another, would love to attend, perhaps even win the lotto, and i can have his head mounted on my wall ... i will wonder at him while i craft :)

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone have a list of the loot dropped by any chance?

Oh, and while breaking loot rules is 'bad' etc etc, Id probably have thrown in my grandmother too for 50 plat :D

Seriously, it was won in a roll, selling it wasnt exactly a great move, but its hardly a hanging offence imo.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Oh and finally, no I'm not male, and no I don't want to send you any pics of my breasts to prove that fact Grobo xl
Oh well, it was worth a try :[

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Good, me too \o/ So you, in your infinite wisdom, would've prefered to put the remains up in a closed cottage, where no one could see them? Or maybe you would've liked the remains only to be lotto'd amongst people with a house.. what would be the point of rolling without a house hm? Basically I've already explained my actions to kochanski, the rest of this is purely because I'm bored and can't sleep. Do I feel like a twit? not really, I'll stand by my actions even if people do think they were wrong.

Ok, I'm not wise because I smoke.

I never mentioned houses, but as you have lets review the one rule from the raid: do not give the remains away. Simple. So, its fine for anyone to have lottoed them, but would be a bit stupid if you didn't own a house or intend to use them in a house (remember the rule). BTW, my house is open.

TBH, all your replies have been irrelevant. Let's try this in 2 simple stages:

1. Raid rule was not to give remains away.

2. You gave them away.

Clear?

Jeeves

Banned
1.If 1plat = £4 I can almost afford a ferrari \o/
2. Loch is un-sexed and the closest thing to pleasure for him/her is getting 1xxx rp's for a kill instead of the regular 9xx
3. Bubble rocks when he's drunk and passed out
4. Darklis has known Loch for years and should've known it would happen
5. Does it really make a fucking bit of difference if s/he sold the trophy? At the end of the day if s/he hadn't the fucking thing still wouldn't be in anyone else who lost the raids house.
6. Derric is suprisingly mature, therefore he must be under the influence of alcohol.
7. Kahland is a bit of a spastic to be fair
8. I am going to bed mates.

Edit: 9. I love Carp. :(

Morimdin

Banned
lol.. who cares if loch sells remains or not? why do you give a damn how loch's house looks on the inside? :E you gonna run into everyone who wins a remain's house to see if they got it on wall and whine if they don't? yeyeye it was a rule.. QQ meightys, grats on 50 extra plats loch, spend them on me plz ;X

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:
She didn't give them away.

I know, I was being brief. :rolleyes: Following the acronym K.I.S.S. (and no, not the American metal band ;p)

And Morimdin- some of us care as the remains were meant to be kept by someone who contributed to the raid. And I never mentioned her house- infact she was the one who raised the issue. As far as I am concerned whether the house the remains ended up in were open or not is irrelevant, as is all the other attempts to justify her actions- as my post above tried to explain.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Oh and finally, no I'm not male, and no I don't want to send you any pics of my breasts to prove that fact Grobo xl
even for 50p ? :(

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
/em huggles Darkliss

Great raid hun and Xeanor. Pity about the remains, but oh well. We at TDS will happily come and help again next time.

Ohh and about this...

Jupitus said:
This thread seems to have calmed somewhat so I'll leave it open for sensible discussion... that said, certain individuals are a gnat's cock away from getting a ban for pointless spamming and my mod stick has a strange mystical glow to it... be warned! :touch:

I think they make an ointment for that now Jup :p

Ardwan

Fledgling Freddie
In all fairness, Xanxicar went down like a cheap hooker.
So lets just go see if we can make it say Mooooo

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
(i was pretty sure i posted an opposite oppinion, but aah well o_O)

i would also have sold it in a jiffy (when i think of it). I hate mod rules where you cannot trade it, its class restricted or something stupid. Look what it made you people do? :(

if it was ffa free to sell then this thread was never started ;<

Morimdin

Banned
Huntingtons said:
(i was pretty sure i posted an opposite oppinion, but aah well o_O)

i would also have sold it in a jiffy (when i think of it). I hate mod rules where you cannot trade it, its class restricted or something stupid. Look what it made you people do? :(

if it was ffa free to sell then this thread was never started ;<
:fluffle: :wub: :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom