WZWB #11 Game Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ahh gonads... to the house in numbers then? I know toht and cerb should be here somewhere.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Been a bit busy, making some notes on all things considered. I'm heading for the library, could use a backup on that trip. I know where it's located now, at the back of the town hall. I was told our dear Arthur spent a lot of time there, and that an investigative fella like me might understand the books there. I'd suggest someone gathers all the info told, get a good old bulletpoint on it and before we venture anywhere, we see about patterns.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
while you are discussing your course of action, one of the townsfolk runs up..
"you must be with those people who went up to the house, yes ?.. some of them just arrived at the hospital... doesnt look good"

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ahh buggerit.

Not sure what help the sheriff is Rubric, I think we need to put together a timeline of what we know, then decide.

Cerb should be here somewhere too...

It's good someone got to the hospital... that means they aren't dead.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
clearly there is something about that house, and the sheriff was the deputy at the time, im not going back to the house unless the others show up or we are prepared for trouble.

Mabs

[ calaen, gmloki, itcheh, uara are all in hospital for those who lost track ;)]

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Right - I'm feeling a lot better now. Although the horror still leaves me in a cold sweat when I try to sleep at night.

We were searching around the grounds when we saw a figure. We all went over to investigate and BEJESUS it was not of this world. I believe it was the ghost of 'Jonny Fitzgerald' the chap Rubric was talking about.

Note to all ... PLEASE make sure you give as much detail in your accounts ... it helps to share this info so we can make sensible decisions

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Same as you Itcheh, the second I stepped out to confront the guy I just froze, it was rather scary!

A small note, the information that Rubric discovered is exactly what myself and Uara discovered at the press office.

My primary concern now is getting into that house! because something about it just is not right!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm going to wait for night, grab some salt, coal and a torch and head for graveyard.

Someone mind grabbing a shovel?

Calaen

I'm going to wait for night, grab some salt, coal and a torch and head for graveyard.

Someone mind grabbing a shovel?

I searched a shed in the garden! there wasn't any axes or lamps, but there appeared to be containers, and a few tools lying around. I think a more sensible option would be going to the houseduring the day and setting up whatever you are planning then!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm actually planning on digging up this Jonny Fitzgeralds grave and burn his sorry unresting behind if he EVEN is there.

Mabs

[while you are welcome to attempt that, if you are discovered, either during, or after the fact, it might have ..consequences ]

Uara

Part of the furniture
I'm with Calaen here...I think we should go to the house during the day. If we can get hold of some keys so we don't have to break in more the better.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Let's go to the lawyers .. ask for a set of keys ... go back to the house DURING THE DAY. I don't want to have to go and buy MORE pants.

Calaen

Go to House during the day

Who's with me?? Itcheh I'll have a poke around the garden until you get to the house with the keys, if i'm not in the garden assume something bads happened to me!

Uara I'd like you to tag along!!!!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Aye okay I'll go to the house with Calaen. Hopefully as its the day no bloody ghost will be around and if they are I'll be more prepared for it.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Well im glad the doc gave me the all clear, that was just too frightful to go over again. All I can remember is the letters J F. I am sure it will come back to me

Mabs

keys & then house trip in the morning:
ch3t
calaen
itcheh
uara

gravedigging:
toht

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i'll start by going to the cemetery first :p

Should be a shovel there if need be.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
i want to go to the sheriff and report last nights goings on and ask for his help

I dont really want to travel on my own though.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I should flag something - the ghost didn't attack us (as far as I'm aware). We were just shit scared when we realised it wasn't human. It is not necessarily the source of the evil.

Calaen

Yup, I don't think we should be tellng the sheriff anything, we shpuld be asking him questions!

Calaen

But not divulging any information to him!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Ok very sorry for taking a while to get back to you all. Busy weenend and my boss got back from a week long shoot in Beirut yesterday so I haven't had much chance. Chet and I were pretty much side by side the whole time at the hospital and like he said we found nothing more than that the hospital is there in case of us getting injured.

As for what to do now....I'll need to have another read over everything but I think I'll Go to the library to see what I can find out about the books Arthur donated.

Anyone care to join? The library is probably safe but if anyone wants to they are welcome to.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Well im glad the doc gave me the all clear, that was just too frightful to go over again. All I can remember is the letters J F. I am sure it will come back to me
This is interesting. It seems a bit obvious but J F - Johnny Fitzgerald. I think it's worth doing a little digging on this guy. Toth, while you are at the graveyard have a look around this guys grave. Look for his families graves too? See what his wife's maiden name was maybe?

After I look in the library I might head over to the newspaper office and see if I can find out anything about this guy. Hell I might have an ask around about him in the library if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom