WZWB #11 Game Thread

itcheh

Part of the furniture
A request for a large amount of coal and a request for a large amount of salt.

Just a thought ... salt is usually used for protection in the occult - actually now I come to think about it, salt and fire is a way of cleansing evil from a house.

There's no reason to suggest that anything evil is going down, but these purchases just stick out at me for some reason.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
You might be onto something there Itech. Maybe we can check for any kind of occult activity when we are over at the house. I think sticking together is the best plan at the house. If it's an old house, I wonder if it will have a Basement and an Attic etc

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Just a thought ... salt is usually used for protection in the occult - actually now I come to think about it, salt and fire is a way of cleansing evil from a house.

There's no reason to suggest that anything evil is going down, but these purchases just stick out at me for some reason.

Well adding that to the fact the locals think it's a problem house, there could be something in that.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Alright I'm going to Head to the hospital to ask if Mr Arthur had been treated for anything recently and also to take a peek at the recent admissions list if I can manage it.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter

Smart thinking and something we should keep in mind. Makes me want to take a look at those books Arthur left at the library even more. That's my next destination after the hospital.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll join up with Cerb. Pretty much wht i was going to do, besides hit on hot nurse.

Uara

Part of the furniture
right-o. So I think we've heard back from everyone. That's an intriguing bit of speculation from Itcheh so yeah I think we should look at the books at some point to see if that could give us a bit of a clue-anything to do with the occult etc. But I think an examination of the house is in order first-I'm going to explore the outside of the house to see if there are any clues.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I'm going Mabs will give us options to explore the house once we get there

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
< i have, like, maps of the house n stuff. so yea, will be more to do up there>

Mabs

list i have so far, only waiting on 2
house:
toht - hosp
cal - hospital
itcheh - house
rubric - ?
uara - house
ch3t - hospital
cerb- hospital
gmloki - house
olga - ?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Read back. I was off to the town hall to ask.around.

Calaen

<I also bolded going to the house :)>

gmloki

Part of the furniture
What's the plan guys at the House ?? I suggest splitting into two groups, one searches around the gardens for clues and the other around the outside of the house. We can then maybe look inside if we can find a way in and see what's the craic

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So we got 3 on hospital, 4 on house and only Rubric at the town hall. Might olga be interested ni joining up with Rubric so he dun get lost in there.

Calaen

What's the plan guys at the House ?? I suggest splitting into two groups, one searches around the gardens for clues and the other around the outside of the house. We can then maybe look inside if we can find a way in and see what's the craic

I'll look around outside with Uara, can I wander around the back of the property please!

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I'll wait until Mabs tells us where we can visit in the house ... but my plan is to go IN and look around

Mabs

I'll wait until Mabs tells us where we can visit in the house ... but my plan is to go IN and look around

well you need to go see whats what and go from there, im not telling you whats there :p

Mabs

gmloki - house
uara - house
itcheh - house

rubric - town hall

ch3t - hospital
cerb- hospital
cal - hospital
toht - hospital

Olga has requested to withdraw due to time constraints, read nothing into it

Will send out PMs etc shortly, NO MORE POSTING HERE until i say, unless there is a mistake in that list ^ :)

Mabs

<< It is now early evening, and approaching dusk , bear that in mind>>

Mabs

right thats everyone sorted out, fire at will !

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Right , well i got some info from the records at the town hall. I know that Mr Cornthwaite moved here in 1919 and has no known family. There were some interesting articles about the history of the house though. A guy called Jonny Fitzgerald came back from the civil war and shot his family and then himself. Then 30 years ago the family there was butchered. A woman and 3 children, The husband, a Mr Arthur Curwin was never found. Our current Sheriff was the deputy at the time, but apparently he took it quite bad so we need to be careful asking him about it if we want some more info.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We got nothing, as Cornthwaite only moved here in 1919 we did not check the archives, as a nurse told toht that he had not been in as a patient.

Cerb and I tried the staff room but found nothing, and we tried to question the patients in the ward but were discouraged by the nurses.

Our feeling is the hospital is only relevant if we get hurt....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right , well i got some info from the records at the town hall. I know that Mr Cornthwaite moved here in 1919 and has no known family. There were some interesting articles about the history of the house though. A guy called Jonny Fitzgerald came back from the civil war and shot his family and then himself. Then 30 years ago the family there was butchered. A woman and 3 children, The husband, a Mr Arthur Curwin was never found. Our current Sheriff was the deputy at the time, but apparently he took it quite bad so we need to be careful asking him about it if we want some more info.

Ahem.... the husband was never found... Arthur Curwin.... Arthur Cornthwaite...... Same sheriff....

Mabs

is everyone back from their little trips now ?
and is there a follow on plan ?

Mabs

[i know most people are around]..but its odd that only the party that went to the house had had a zero percent appearance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom