www.barrysworld.com

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I do so hope your sig is nothing like that deebs! fucking lol, it looks like my sisters signiture when she was 12! :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Doh_boy said:
I do so hope your sig is nothing like that deebs! fucking lol, it looks like my sisters signiture when she was 12! :D

It is nothing like that, and I made a sworn statement to the Police about it. It is clearly a forgery which a 4yr did.

Spear

Fledgling Freddie
I bet as soon as you buy the domain GAME will take you back to WIPO so you'll be forking out for a lawyer as well.

Either that or GAME will wait till you start using the domain then take you to court over copywrite infringement since they hold the Trademark.

Ever wondered why the domain still points to the GAME shop, I would suspect this is the only thing currently stopping criminal proceedings.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Antonio Covelli is Deebs' name? How fiendishly mafioso like* :D

*uh.. or just Italian :\

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah, when I donated to FH I was worried it had all gone horribly wrong when I saw the name the PayPal charge was going to. :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
And whats more strange is that Vito Corleone died today :/

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
And whats more strange is that Vito Corleone died today :/

No, Vito Corleone died in the Godfather part 2. Marlon Brando died today :rolleyes:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
No, Vito Corleone died in The Godfather actually :)

Afuldan

Fledgling Freddie
Erm. I'm new to this forum so forgive me for bein' an ig'nant Hill Billy but... I just looked up barrysworld.com and it doesn't even exist...what exactly is to stop you from claiming the site again?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It does exist and redirect to ths shop.game.net site. I think you will find the internet is having some problems at the moment and a fair few sites are not resolving.

amobea

Fledgling Freddie
oh no! its turned homosexul!

only teh ghey dare point to media monks!!!!

G

I have finally done it, the domain is back in the hands of the community.

Thanks to everyone who supported me and :flame: to everyone of the doubters, it just shows you what people can do if they believe in something.

I am proud i was able to contribute, the domain will still point to Mediamonks for a while until the dns servers around the world update but it will be pointing here afterwards.

Richard

Damini

Part of the furniture
I don't get it - the doubters never doubted your ability to get hold of the domain, they just, as I did and do, doubt the morality of paying for *allegedly* stolen goods. I'm glad the domain is back in the hands of the community, I don't think anyone ever really wanted otherwise, I just feel its scandalous that it cost so much and profited people I'd rather not see profit.

I just hope this doesn't encourage further *purchasing* of popular domains to be sold back to other communities.

I'm pleased for you Brooky, I really am, but I think it's unfair to flame people for having a moral objection.

Ferg

Fledgling Freddie
can i suggest you point the dns away from raph's dns servers for now, even if it means the domain doesnt actually go anywhere.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I didn't really give a shit about the domain itself. It won't bring anything back. I think what people didn't like was the fact that you were going to give him money. I hope you didn't give away too much, mate.

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
He's either choosing to ignore exactly why people objected or the term More money than sense applies tbh.

Sar

Part of the furniture
brooky said:
I have finally done it, the domain is back in the hands of the community.

Thanks to everyone who supported me and :flame: to everyone of the doubters, it just shows you what people can do if they believe in something.

Brooky, no one, NO ONE, doubted that you could get it - as Damini said it was just plain silly paying ANY amount of money to a guy who never owned the domain legally at any time. A guy, who in fact stole it with the intention of flogging it off to begin with - anyone with a modicum of intelligence could spot that as obvious a country mile away.

To which end you have utterly aided Raphidae - you've paid him for stealing the domain name in the first place, thereby condoning his actions, whether you like it or not.

*shrug*

Nos

Fledgling Freddie
I think I might steal brooky's car, shit in the glove box, then sell it back to him for an extortionate amount.

Any objections?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom