www.barrysworld.com

BrookyJunior

Fledgling Freddie
Stumbled onto this post stalking my dad's internet glory days. Man you guys are old. I'm thinking of trying my hand at purchasing this domain (for sentimental purposes) for him - It looks as though it's still pointing at GAME's DNS but not redirecting to their store. Anyone know if there's any chance of opening up a dialogue around purchase or is it a pointless effort?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I thought GAME held on to the rights to the domain or stopped it being used or something. @DaGaffer might know more.

Edit - oh right yeah, it's on the previous page of this very thread.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stumbled onto this post stalking my dad's internet glory days. Man you guys are old. I'm thinking of trying my hand at purchasing this domain (for sentimental purposes) for him - It looks as though it's still pointing at GAME's DNS but not redirecting to their store. Anyone know if there's any chance of opening up a dialogue around purchase or is it a pointless effort?
Good luck, they have just parked the domain and continue to renew it every year. I would love to have it back in my control.

BrookyJunior

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck, they have just parked the domain and continue to renew it every year. I would love to have it back in my control.
I'll fire off a tweet and see what they come back with. Gonna have to create an account though, twitter's a cesspit imo.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'll fire off a tweet and see what they come back with. Gonna have to create an account though, twitter's a cesspit imo.

Broky, mate, as much as these every couple of years visits are fun, they just aren't realistic. Perhaps time to return to the sordid grief hole?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Broky, mate, as much as these every couple of years visits are fun, they just aren't realistic. Perhaps time to return to the sordid grief hole?
It is @BrookyJunior not Broky unless you are being sarcastic or pedantic.

BrookyJunior

Fledgling Freddie
Mate, he might be mental, but he's not sad enough to impersonate his own son. If you'd like a photo of my supple young nipples I'd happily oblige?

BrookyJunior

Fledgling Freddie
@Deebs goes without saying I'd prefer to keep this away from him as it'd be a really nice surprise if there's any luck, you guys meant a lot to him and from what I understand were a big part of his life :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
OK, I get it, I'll eat it.

Daddy isn't getting shit, though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Deebs goes without saying I'd prefer to keep this away from him as it'd be a really nice surprise if there's any luck, you guys meant a lot to him and from what I understand were a big part of his life :)
@brooky has been a valued member of our community but has since disappeared into a black hole.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's not me.... its the spawn of me... I'm still lurking ...
When the best man asks you to take it up the shitter, it is purely optional.

Otherwise, genuine good luck for tomorrow and all that sentimental shit.

but other, more cynical me, suggests the jump from "please don't tell dad" to dad offering his head...seems a bit brief.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
When the best man asks you to take it up the shitter, it is purely optional.

Otherwise, genuine good luck for tomorrow and all that sentimental shit.

but other, more cynical me, suggests the jump from "please don't tell dad" to dad offering his head...seems a bit brief.
Both @brooky and @BrookyJunior are posting from different IP addresses,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom