Werewolf WW2 Theme Game 3.0

opticle

Part of the furniture
You were right about Rubric through pure chance, you should have been wary as hell about him. He accepted both of us as good without a second thought, that is dodgy as hell. He wasn't.. but his behaviour was not that of a innocent.

False statement 1: "[Rubric's] behaviour was not that of a innocent."

Rubric's behaviour WAS that of an innocent. Duh.

False statement 2: "You were right about Rubric through pure chance, you should have been wary as hell about him."

I WAS wary as hell about him - I voted him. Until logic indicated that he was most likely good (that logic derived from wanting you, a bad guy, dead). I was not right about him through pure chance, I was right about him because I am right.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And saying "one of you probably is"(or just IS as you said earlier) is pointing the finger at everyone not on your side. As has been the theme since your "revelation".

So far your role has produced three things;

Complete and utter confusion since everyone si focused on you and ch3t.
You've claimed ch3t is evil, of which we have your word.
You've conviniently checked a dead man(calaen).

With that much info i could've been the interrogator too. There's nothing to trust you on and plenty to see why you'd be evil.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I said that your logic fails since there's a murderer out there and if they're not working together, he wants all the spies dead too.

Ergo; voting for ch3t does not equal good.

I don't actually understand how this makes sense in any way whatsoever :unsure:

opticle

Part of the furniture
And saying "one of you probably is"(or just IS as you said earlier) is pointing the finger at everyone not on your side. As has been the theme since your "revelation".

Doesn't that make sense seeing as I know I'm good and Ch3tan is bad ? Someone opposing me is bad, so yeah, I'm pointing the finger in that direction.

So far your role has produced three things;
Complete and utter confusion since everyone si focused on you and ch3t.

Complete confusion focused on just us.. yet you all allowed yourselves to be distracted and murdered Rubric, an innocent. Who I told you was innocent. Nice one.

You've claimed ch3t is evil, of which we have your word.

My word and logic, if you ever fancy using it.

You've conviniently checked a dead man(calaen).
Yeah, this sucks, but it's true. He was pretty aggressive toward me after the Ch3t revelation and I wanted to know if I could trust him. It makes sense.

With that much info i could've been the interrogator too. There's nothing to trust you on and plenty to see why you'd be evil.

Some right, a lot wrong.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's spies.
There's a murderer.
You saying anyone voting ch3t must be good.
Even if ch3t is a spy, doesn't make nate or itcheh good by default as they can very well be the murderer and trying to get rid of the competition.

Now the important bit i noticed;

On your "i voted for rubric" stuff? Yeah, you voted for rubric for no reason on day 1 and then retracted that vote for equal nonsense. HArdly makes you the saint.

You now lie, absolutely lie, that you took away your vote from rubric because ch3t is evil? You didn't know anything about ch3t when you took your vote off rubric on day 1(need a quote on it from the logs?). go figure, caught on another lie.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I allowed myself to be distracted because i don't focus on just YOU and ch3t, which you must hate.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Even if ch3t is a spy, doesn't make nate or itcheh good by default as they can very well be the murderer and trying to get rid of the competition.

Hadn't thought of that, though like I've said, I agree it doesn't make them completely absolved from suspicion. Right now, they're on my side (good) and against Ch3tan (bad). Stop twisting. Seems a bit overcomplicated and paranoid though if you ask me.. why get rid of competition ?

On your "i voted for rubric" stuff? Yeah, you voted for rubric for no reason on day 1 and then retracted that vote for equal nonsense. HArdly makes you the saint.

You now lie, absolutely lie, that you took away your vote from rubric because ch3t is evil? You didn't know anything about ch3t when you took your vote off rubric on day 1(need a quote on it from the logs?). go figure, caught on another lie.

No I don't lie ? I voted him when he was batshit crazy on day 1. I defended Rubric when the bandwagon started on day 2.

I've told no lies and you'll realise that in the end. If anyone's lying, you are - or you're just plain stupid. One of those will be clear in the end :)

Twist words all you like. What you say is stupid.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Rubric's either cabin-crazy, a traitor who is idiotically persistent to the point of genius, or there's more going on here right now than we're totally aware of.

unvote Rubric.

That doesn't mean that I trust you in the slightest though, comrade.

Right now my money's on either Uara or Ch3tan. More so Uara. I think Ch3tan might just be retarded.

This is the lie i'm referring to. On that post, you actually claim that ch3t might not be bad. Today, you claim you removed your vopte because you knew ch3t is bad.

As said, more lies and as such, i resst my case. I would've considered ch3t, but with that kind of lying i just can't go anywhere else with my vote.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Ahem, "Fact 2: The bad guys are not working together", you don't know this. We can assume that's the case, but we might also have a situation where the two spies both have kills.

I agree that two spies have separate kills ... so why kill the same person on the first night? That suggests that they are not communicating don't you think?

old.Tohtori said:
Second point; your whole basis there is that opti is not lying. So if he has no interrogation powers, which we onlöy have his word on, he could easily kill people.

If he has no interrogation powers, then his chances of 'outing' Ch3t on night one were very slim indeed. The fact that Ch3t admitted to the accusation only proves that Opti was right.

We are failing fast and we need to find a bad guy ASAP.

I've provided good reasons to vote for Ch3t.

Do it for Rubric.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And you killed an innocent. Congrats Sherlock.

Yes, -I- killed him, the other two, one of whom was a doctor none the less, were part of it too. But hey, let's not let a MAJORITY vote stop you from blamming me for it.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Yes, -I- killed him, the other two, one of whom was a doctor none the less, were part of it too. But hey, let's not let a MAJORITY vote stop you from blamming me for it.

I'm just saying you were wrong. I never said you were the only one to blame. Stop twisting.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, separate kills for two spies would mean two spies that aren't communicating. Long shot really, fair point.

We are failing fast and we need to find a bad guy ASAP.

I've provided good reasons to vote for Ch3t.

Do it for Rubric.

I was considering my vote all this time, but opti just messed up so ridicilously bad with that lie that i can't.

opticle

Part of the furniture
This is the lie i'm referring to. On that post, you actually claim that ch3t might not be bad. Today, you claim you removed your vopte because you knew ch3t is bad.

opticle said:
Rubric's either cabin-crazy, a traitor who is idiotically persistent to the point of genius, or there's more going on here right now than we're totally aware of.
unvote Rubric.
That doesn't mean that I trust you in the slightest though, comrade.
Right now my money's on either Uara or Ch3tan. More so Uara. I think Ch3tan might just be retarded.

As said, more lies and as such, i resst my case. I would've considered ch3t, but with that kind of lying i just can't go anywhere else with my vote.

Wasn't this on Day 1 ? I hadn't investigated Ch3tan by this point.. so there's no lie ??
(I can't remember if it was 1/2. I didn't fully understand my role on Day 2 at first, so that's why I initially considered the possibility that Ch3tan was telling the truth, then changed my mind)

I defended Rubric on Day 2, after Rubric voted Ch3tan, because I knew Ch3tan was bad after I investigated him.

Dear Sherlock, you're shit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, you said today;

I WAS wary as hell about him - I voted him. Until logic indicated that he was most likely good (that logic derived from wanting you, a bad guy, dead).

You claim that you took away the vote from rubric due to ch3t being evil, which you had no idea on day 1.

Blatant lie.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I was considering my vote all this time, but opti just messed up so ridicilously bad with that lie that i can't.

Dude, if you're good, you'll realise how ridiculously you have messed up at the end of this. Your logic / lie detecting is absolute shit. :)

opticle

Part of the furniture
No, you said today;

opticle said:
I WAS wary as hell about him - I voted him. Until logic indicated that he was most likely good (that logic derived from wanting you, a bad guy, dead).

You claim that you took away the vote from rubric due to ch3t being evil, which you had no idea on day 1.

Blatant lie.

No, here I am talking about being WARY AS HELL OF HIM UNTIL LOGIC INDICATED THAT HE WAS MOST LIKELY GOOD. I USE THE FACT THAT I VOTED HIM ON DAY 1 AS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW WARY I WAS.

Is this a language barrier issue or an IQ issue ?????????????????????????

Fucking hell.

opticle

Part of the furniture
:facepalm:

Just kill one of us and be done with it.

Edit: Moron.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No language barrier, just that you unvoted rubric before your logic dictated anything. So you removed your suspicion of rubric and moved on to ch3t/uara even before having any claimed gestapo knowledge. No need to get angry for getting caught.

Nate

FH is my second home
Quote from the other day for you to read toht.

Opti is correct, I am a spy, but not for the British, and I am not your enemy here.

We were told the boat had a psychologist on board, so I am surprised that we have a 2nd apparent seer on board?

But by all means, kill me if it makes you feel better. And sleep safe with a Gestapo officer watching you (hah!)
It's not just what Opticle had to say, Ch3tan admitted to being a spy and then came up with some cover story. I chose not to believe it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite, that's the thing here, we all have to go by what we believe as there's no proof from either. I was suspicious of both, but today has shown opti has more holes in his logic and especially with the two deaths of his main opposition.

Nate

FH is my second home
I think I've noticed a bit of a pattern here though Toht, you don't talk to Ch3tan very much. Wonder why that is. You two are the most active in this game I think. Think you only replied to one thing he said.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I admitted to my role as i had no choice, opti made some mistakes about it though and has changed the parameters of his role. It could be a very lucky guess by him, we also know cal died on the night he was interrogated. I agree its a very ouside chance, but it is a chance.

I know im not bad, i dont know opti is what he claims. His views and the way he argues do not scream good guy at me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think I've noticed a bit of a pattern here though Toht, you don't talk to Ch3tan very much. Wonder why that is. You two are the most active in this game I think. Think you only replied to one thing he said.

I don't talk to lot of folk. Uara, sydrik, etc. If i see something suspicious, i note on it as you clearly can see.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I could say the same about you too NAte now that i look at it, you say maybe two things a day.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But in any case, we can only wait for Sydrik to make his choice as that's the apparent swingvote. I think anyone who was on the fence about it has made a choice already.

opticle

Part of the furniture
So you removed your suspicion of rubric and moved on to ch3t/uara even before having any claimed gestapo knowledge. No need to get angry for getting caught.

JUST BECAUSE YOU UNVOTE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE NOT STILL SUSPICIOUS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

And yeah, I was also suspicious of Ch3t and Uara, Sherlock. So I investigated one of them. WHAT AN UNUSUAL THING TO DO. And guess what, I was fucking right about one of them.

You're a tool.

(Out of game context: I still like you :giggle: )

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Holy crap, I only went to work and now I have someone's life in the balance.
This is gonna take at least 5 minutes to decide.
Cant rush death.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
vote: Ch3t

If you weren't in your room after lights out on day one you must've been up to something. Opticle you better be right...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Majority is reached!
feel free to chat on for a bit,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom