wtf are we gone get now ?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
:worthy:

Oh oh oh, EDIT, my Brownie COOKIES are done now, so i'm going to EAT them :D:D:D

Givf!
I'm having tea and scones atm, with real butter! luurvely.

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
What happens when a keep containing a relic is downgraded slowly to level 1?
What is happening right now in the fronteirs? would you call it keep/relic defence? I would.
Yet you moan about having to fight a two front war, well you know that this is a 24/7 game and you are fighting TWO enemy realms. To me it looks like Midgard are laying siege to the northern fronteirs while Hibernia are valliantly trying to reclaim their stolen relic from the cunning forces of Albion.

Looks to me you're just pissed for the following reasons:
1. You can't do anything about it (funny, one would imagine this is how Hibernia feels right about now)
2. You're afraid you'll loose your shiny new relic (I see a fun challenge imo vs real living players!)

You should be thanking the likes of Asylum (who have done this previously) and TT for bringing exciting mass battles straight to you! no more boating around being camped at bridges, exciting keep assaults!

Like I said I dont even care about the relic, but these events do give me and some guildies that can only play from 18:00 till 0:00 (because we have jobs) to get some fun.
By degrading the keep to lvl 1, you basically deny people that play prime time the oppurtunity for an all out defense. Then when another guild offers to take over for you, you simply deny that.

As for valiant, we got enough complaning about pve-ing keeps, so what does degrading a keep to lvl 1 do, in your eyes then? basically what your saying is, hibs please take your relic back and please stay and fight us in agramon more?!

As for the exciting keep assaults, these relic raids seem to spark the exciting keep assaults, not fg vs fg in agramon (not judging just saying). Its your choice of play fine, that doesnt mean everyone can, like I mentioned before.

I do apologize if I sound like moaning about the two fronts, but tonight, it was the case. When we saw renaris was under attack we went there and in that meantime berk was being sieged, bit hard to be on two places.

Anyway, if you still think your making the right choice then goodluck. I wasnt judging TT, I was just expecting more of TT then this.

oh and the bridgecamping (which I dont even do, just mainly defense or scout groups tower takes) is getting a tad old.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If Albion has all the relics then there wouln't be any for those guilds who can only play late at night and in the morning to take? I am meerly ensuring the cycle continues so that everyone can prosper and have a fun and happy RvR time.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Arumos said:
Are you even online atm? I guessing not, otherwise that post made u look like a twat considering the keeptakes/action there is atm, which is indeed primetime. mids having berks and several towers, mids retaking nottmore, nged being retaken, bolg being taken by albs and then retaken by hibs. towers changing hand every minute

shock horror, its all away from bridges!
Maybe you should go beyond taking a keep at early AM and then camping a bridge till it wears out under your boots from pacing it.
You might actually get some similar or better action going if you tried that.

Getting action going at the expense of X amount of subscriptions, doesn't sound like a sensible longterm strategy to me.

Danita

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
And you made this post for what reason?

Because I found it f*cking funny that someone would pull a ***** trick like this just because their IRC chums were spitting their dummies out over a f*cking relic changing hands. And no, I personally don't like AC raids either because it means the majority miss out on the fun.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
Because I found it f*cking funny that someone would pull a ***** trick like this just because their IRC chums were spitting their dummies out over a f*cking relic changing hands. And no, I personally don't like AC raids either because it means the majority miss out on the fun.

You know me, so I find it wierd that you assume this has anything to do with IRC?
agramon.rvr is not AC raid whine.rvr :p

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
If Albion has all the relics then there wouln't be any for those guilds who can only play late at night and in the morning to take? I am meerly ensuring the cycle continues so that everyone can prosper and have a fun and happy RvR time.

What do you think the night/morning alb players will do when they find out the relic was 'given' away? Im betting they'll be pissed because it went back to quick and might go for more then 1 next time maybe.....then again maybe your right and they'll just wait till the next holiday and get it then again

But anyway, the keep will probably be downgraded somewhere overnight/morning, so by the time people get back from work tommorrow they wont have to defend renaris anymore because its *just* already taken back.
And things will go back to dull like it was before we had nottmoor last weekend.....

I really hope if that happens there will be some initiative from someone in alb that has experience with agramon and is willing to run a pug or something similar.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
and thats a bad thing? taking the relic has been whats revived rvr (altho i wasnt involved i might add), been great today. the server is dead without a reason for another realm to take keeps. if a realm has an enemy relic atleast its an excuse to try and take keeps and create action with large numbers.

noones remembers the massive raid attempts on alb/hib last time, best fun in daoc for a long time, cheer up people enjoy an aspect of the game that has been with us since the beginning.

judging by that post it seems you'd rather stay stuck on your own bridge with no action than venture into an enemy realm, what do you enjoy about daoc then if u dont want to engage the enemy? because the last few weeks have been exactly that from all realms, utter shite rvr noone doing anything to create action.

As far as tt lowering the level of the relic keep is concerned, thats up to them altho i do disapprove ;) if your against the relics changing hands dont hold a relic keep or help defend, let those who do take responsibility for it, otherwise its what will eventually kill the server for the majority of players who dont read fh and wonder why their own realm is fighting against them?

anyway less rabble, enjoy the rvr while it lasts folks!
Hehe, that's completely up to me what I do. I'm from Midgard and I can make my own opinion whether or not the curtsey from TT is enough to save Albion, or if I'd like to see them burn for it anyway. ;)

Although as a tank I find Siege RvR quite boring unless I'm in a full group and preferrably defending a high level keep at a chokepoint. Also as a skald, staying stuck on a bridge would be a bad idea as I lose my main advantage out in the open namely speed and surprise. Therefore I rather roam around to stop reinforcements if my realm is doing the besieging.

IMO if you want to take relics, it's a lot more fun for everyone if you do it a time when there's a chance to defend. Boring when the besieged realm miss out on the fun. That's why I agree with TT's attitude here towards CM, saying: "Wrong! Try again!"

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I was under the impression that most of the pro ACers resided within one realm in particular...

Dard

Part of the furniture
/salute to TT :worthy: ... to the rest you twats ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:kissit:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
This is really stupid , if you dont like the albs taking the relics and you dont want to defend that keep then release that keep so another guild can claim it. I have been reporting it when Asylum guild did the same couple months back, and got a response that it was not against CoC.

If TT really think this will stop albs taking relics late night then they mostlikly wrong, this will only make more relic raids, and set in keeps by real albion guilds.

Good luck defending renaris Albion. And gratz hibs by retaking the relic tommorow morning

Did someone's late light relic work feelings get wounded? i think so yes! rofl at u tbh kzn,Tedious ten is the most respectable guild in albion so is/was asylum(Dunno of they play anymore)So calling like CM feks a real guild compared to Tedious Ten would be like comparing mice to a proud moose the king of the forest! tedious ten will allways have my respect CM will never.nuff said ktxbye

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Credit to TT, at least there is one guild on albion which aint twats:)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
You know me, so I find it wierd that you assume this has anything to do with IRC?
agramon.rvr is not AC raid whine.rvr :p

I just found it a cheesy ***** trick to do it for your IRC/TS/latestwaytosuckeachothersvirtualcock chums just because they were throwing their toys out over a relic changing hands. I mean, if all you lot are interested in is fg rvr (I'm assuming some still claim this) what harm is it to leave the fighting over relics to us zerging noobs? Please don't say it causes inbalance - we had inbalanced relics for 3+years and people just got on with it. ;)

Incidentally I actually couldn't care less if the relic got taken back as a result - they are there to be taken after all and it will be fun trying to take them again.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Muylaetrix said:
out of prime time raids are NOT against the spirit of the game.

they can be inconvenient for YOU !!!

what TT does is fucking their entire whole own realm where everybody sees it and noone can do something about the choise of 1 GM.

AC can be inconventient.

this is escalation...

this is where i am asking party for bans and a roleback if we lose the hib power relic due to TT seting the target level of the keep to 1 and thus giving away the relic.

THIS is against the spirit of the game.

Ahhahahah lol best bollox i read in all day.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Sollac said:
Think its more of that Fooking ALbs!!!!!

We can see that mids have cut all ports in Albion.....Predicted.
We can see Hibs retaking Keeps....Predicted.

Our own realm working against the spirit of the rrealm....OMG!

Well suppose it was gonna happen......Guild goes to hib/mid sets up attack...log albs steals relics.....puts in Keeps.

Relogs Hib/Mid alts and retakes it......Nice.

Lame ass Tree huggers. But well be waiting.

We did nothing against the spirit of the REALM, we decided to try and act against things which have driven pretty much every active guild away from the cluster. NFD/Valheru/NI are the most recent guilds to be rerolling specifically because of these stupid actions which keep taking place on the cluster.

Javai said:
Like you hadn't already on IRC

But dont worry if relics are out of bounds the Alb zerg can enjoy plenty of days out on Agramon.

That would be directly against the CoC, much like posting that the keep had been downgraded on FH would be... No we didn't do that and never would.

Blow said:
This is really stupid , if you dont like the albs taking the relics and you dont want to defend that keep then release that keep so another guild can claim it. I have been reporting it when Asylum guild did the same couple months back, and got a response that it was not against CoC.

If TT really think this will stop albs taking relics late night then they mostlikly wrong, this will only make more relic raids, and set in keeps by real albion guilds.

Good luck defending renaris Albion. And gratz hibs by retaking the relic tommorow morning

This will not stop the AC raids, I know that bud and if you had of asked me a few months ago, my opinion would have been that AC raids are upto the people involved and any repercutions are acceptable as it's just something that happens.

This sadly is no longer the case. This is the first time I will say it but I'm afraid the cluster is dying. Not just in agramon which is almost dead these days but elsewhere as well. The only time when a small population of 90 or so from each realm will be active in rvr is from 20:00-23:00GMT, other then that the server is struggling to stay afloat.

Will the keep being taken to level 1 fix this? Well no, it's not going to stop the albion population from taking the relics but neither will it make any large amount of people quit.

Will us taking the keep to level 1 so the relics can be rebalanced fix this? No but it will stop some hibs/mids hopefully from becoming despondant about the current situation.

I'm especially sorry that this has come down to an arguement between friends but I really really don't want the server to die so much that TT moves to another server as pretty much all other fully active guilds have done.

Muylaetrix said:
out of prime time raids are NOT against the spirit of the game.

they can be inconvenient for YOU !!!

what TT does is fucking their entire whole own realm where everybody sees it and noone can do something about the choise of 1 GM.

AC can be inconventient.

this is escalation...

this is where i am asking party for bans and a roleback if we lose the hib power relic due to TT seting the target level of the keep to 1 and thus giving away the relic.

THIS is against the spirit of the game.

There is nothing we can do about people taking a relic at 5am. There is nothing you can do about people setting a keep to level 1. There is no difference in how 'good' or 'bad' one or the other is apart from the fact that one is a more personal gain then the other. It is inconvenient for you this time as is has been for us the past few times. You still have less inconvenience then us :p

Bracken said:
LOL some people will do anything to get their virtual cocks sucked on IRC. Sad f*ckers.

Come on, you know full well it isn't about this..... We've been slated to shit already about doing this which is already against what you just said its for.

Muylaetrix said:
The relics were FAIRLY taken as far as the CoC and SoTG go, what TT does is not imho.

That's exactly it. In your opinion. The relics were taken within the CoC. The relics may well fall within the CoC. If you're trying to play the CoC card, both are exactly equal.

Raven said:
Muylaetrix is such a coc

see what i did there mates???

No need mate.....he didn't result to insults(i don't think), why did you.

Arumos said:
Are you even online atm? I guessing not, otherwise that post made u look like a twat considering the keeptakes/action there is atm, which is indeed primetime. mids having berks and several towers, mids retaking nottmore, nged being retaken, bolg being taken by albs and then retaken by hibs. towers changing hand every minute

shock horror, its all away from bridges!

Debatable whether that's down to the early morning relic take or the fact someone blatently posted on here breaking the CoC telling hibs that ren was downgraded to level 1 :p

Lucao said:
I guess this is how shit and untalented guilds like TT buy respect for themselves?

Again, what respect are you talking about. As far as I've seen, this has done anything BUT good for us as far as a 'reputation' goes. The fact is, we disagreed what was done and rather then the usual case of having absolutely nothing we could do about it, this time there was...

Previously whenever relics were taken early morning and people complained, people would say 'we pay our own subs' or 'It's within the CoC!' and well, this is the exact same thing.

Muppet said:
To be honest I didnt expect TT to go down to this kind of level.
If you disagree, like me, that your fellow albs shouldnt do relic raids at these morning times, then either play with your realmmates (ALBION!) or stay out of it.

What are you thinking anyway, "oh well, we'll just do hibernia a favour, cause well, we owe them really" ?!?
I think you owe albion as a realm the right to enjoy keep/relic defense at prime times, because quite frankly were already fighting 2 fronts again today.

If the hibs want their relic back so badly they are free to AC it back for all I care, but dont lower yourself to this standard.

Not only that, but I dont think any albs will take it kindly.

So basically you hate it when people take away the fun of the game because of taking relics at morning times, but you like pissing people off that are willing to have fun in RvR defending at prime times.

Also, we arent all priveledged enough to run in agramon in fg.

I hope you think about that.

Certain people wont ever care about what we say about AC raiding so why should this suddenly be changed as soon as we ignore what they say? Really. It doesn't matter specifically what this is about, it's all down to the fact that we did what we can whereas they did what they could and for the first time, our actions could counter theirs.

Bracken said:

I have no IRC chums. In fact, the only friends I think I have in daoc have been people who played alb. Just think that you could potentially use a similar sentence you just made against AC raiding, it's all a matter of opinion. No need to result to personal insults though.

Aside from the comments people made, personally I'm not 100% sure of the action we took but at the same time, I do consider it the lesser of two evils. AC raiding has already drawn away a considerable amount of groups, whether they be agramon goers or not. The frontiers are almost a half of what they were two months ago and yet people still try to do things which will potentially drive away the final groups from the cluster.

I am far from innocent. I've been a leader of an AC relic raid 4 years ago and also joined one a year ago which was successful. Times are changing though and to continue to do this is putting more and more nails in the coffin of the excal/pryd cluster. The thing is, as excal numbers dropped and pryd numbers dropped, there was always the chance of a cluster. Now though, goa have said that there is no chance of multi-language clustering so if numbers drop, they wont come back until the next expansions small influx.

No doubt the AC raids will continue and the hardest part of this for me is without a doubt, arguing with friends in albion but still; this is merely a different point of view within the CoC. My time left here is short and I wish to enjoy it in the best possible way whilst trying to not disrupt the server too much.

I'm sorry for people who may have grown dispondant over this but bear in mind, 32 RvRers I KNOW of left the server within the last few days down to the AC relic raids. The next time, it may be another 32 RvRers leaving the cluster even more dead. Please don't let it happen.

Brackus said:
Credit to TT, at least there is one guild on albion which aint twats:)

Why say this.....no need whatsoever bud. I've yet to meet more then one bad alb guild. A difference of opinion does not make someone a 'twat'.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Muppet said:
Like I said I dont even care about the relic, but these events do give me and some guildies that can only play from 18:00 till 0:00 (because we have jobs) to get some fun.

Well now you know how Hibs feel like when we find spoil sports Pveing Relics in the mornings when rest of us like you that play in evenings can have Fun.

Don't blame them BLAME those Moronic people who like to Pve Relics and not LET YOU Enjoy you fun in the evening in taking the Relics in Primetime.

Soulja

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I bet all these hibs wouldn't be commended those tedious twats if it was their relic keeps being down graded lol.

:puke:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
they are there to be taken after all and it will be fun trying to take them again.

Sorry but Alb never actually try and take them..
The only people that do take them do so at 4am.

Stop whining about how your being denyed the chance at a defence already, it's pathetic.
If you want mass scale keep rvr so badly then you can go generate it whenever you want.. you don't need a relic taken at 2am to do it! Yet I bet that after the relic gets taken back no-one try's anything primetime until something gets alarm clocked again..

I've yet to see ANY of the albs whining in this post actually attempt a primetime relic raid in the last year.. If your not prepared to organise a raid to take them fairly then stop complaining that your being denied a chance to defend them fairly, it's got nothing to do with a relic defence, it's just your upset because your going to lose your precious damage bonus for RP farming! Pathetic..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Repost the pictah Muy! Tis been removed :(

Or someone explain to me what this is all about cause I really cba reading 6pages :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
I bet all these hibs wouldn't be commended those tedious twats if it was their relic keeps being down graded lol.

ouch :(

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Kvadi said:
Muppet by name, muppet by nature.

Very constructive, hope that didnt take you to long :fluffle:

kirennia said:
Certain people wont ever care about what we say about AC raiding so why should this suddenly be changed as soon as we ignore what they say? Really. It doesn't matter specifically what this is about, it's all down to the fact that we did what we can whereas they did what they could and for the first time, our actions could counter theirs.

If you really did what you really could possibly do, then you'd have MM given the oppurtunity to hand over the keep to them, like you got the keep from black falcons I believe.

And also you are obviously somewhat upset by people ignoring the call to stop AC raiding, yet when a prime-time player asks you the simple request of taking over the keep so they can have fun defending during prime-time, you ignore that call yourself.

What Im saying is, you make it sound like this is a retribution for the actions of the AC relic raiders, yet you previously admitted that it (probably) wont be affecting them anyway.
Please do realise that this action WILL affect those people that play prime-time.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Repost the pictah Muy! Tis been removed :(

Or someone explain to me what this is all about cause I really cba reading 6pages :D

If you can't be arsed reading the replies then how can someone explain it to you since you won't bother reading it..

Reading 3 random replies would of told you pretty much instantly what it was about. If you can't even be bothered doing that, then try not being bothered enough to click the reply button as well please.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:

We wouldn't have to defend an aced one for starters, so not the case Kagato xD

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
We did nothing against the spirit of the REALM, we decided to try and act against things which have driven pretty much every active guild away from the cluster. NFD/Valheru/NI are the most recent guilds to be rerolling specifically because of these stupid actions which keep taking place on the cluster..

What has a relic being AC raided got to do with fg guilds rerolling? Please, for the love of all kittens everywhere who will die if you feed me bullshit, dont tell me it's about fg balance. We played for years with unbalanced relics and people just got on with it. Surely people haven't got so anal about things?

kirennia said:
I'm especially sorry that this has come down to an arguement between friends but I really really don't want the server to die so much that TT moves to another server as pretty much all other fully active guilds have done...

Then why do something like this? It really is a ***** trick. It's something you would never have done 3 years ago.

kirennia said:
I have no IRC chums. In fact, the only friends I think I have in daoc have been people who played alb. Just think that you could potentially use a similar sentence you just made against AC raiding, it's all a matter of opinion. No need to result to personal insults though.

You didn't just unilaterally decide to do this. This came about because of things that were said over IRC/TS or whichever is the k00l comm thing now. And I've already said I don't like AC raids. Oh and I haven't personally insulted anyone in this thread - just a few generalisations for good measure ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Muppet said:
Please do realise that this action WILL affect those people that play prime-time.

Would you please address this issue with you Bretheren who go out they way to AC the Relic They Actions affect those who like to play PRIME-TIME.
I'd Love to defend My realm Relic but you realm mates don't so stop crying and get some balls and take the dam Relic primetime. :wanker:

Soulja

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Muppet said:

There's 20 other high level keeps.

Nothing to stop the prime-time crowd going having their fight at those.. except for the fact that they don't seem to actually want keep fights since they spent the last 2 weeks sitting on a bridge not attacking one.

If you really expect me to believe that of the hundreds of people currently missing out on their keep fight they all want so badly that not one of those people is actually capable of leading a raid when a relic isn't involved then the server really is dead isn't it. If your going to use the excuse that no-one turns up when there's not a relic involved then it's sounding very much like people don't actually want or find keep fights fun wouldn't you say?

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Well now you know how Hibs feel like when we find spoil sports Pveing Relics in the mornings when rest of us like you that play in evenings can have Fun.

Don't blame them BLAME those Moronic people who like to Pve Relics and not LET YOU Enjoy you fun in the evening in taking the Relics in Primetime.

Soulja

If you play alb for 2 months you find out that its THE most disorganised realm ever.
I really hate the fact that I missed out on the 'succesfull' (debatable) raid novus coeptum did on midgard fairly recently.

And I do blame the relic pve-ers, but I cant do anything about it, as Kirennia mentioned as well.
Instead me and other prime-time players are trying to make the best of it by defending the relic rather then just to give it away.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Muppet said:
If you really did what you really could possibly do, then you'd have MM given the oppurtunity to hand over the keep to them, like you got the keep from black falcons I believe.

It depends what you take from me saying 'we did what we could'. ;)

Muppet said:
And also you are obviously somewhat upset by people ignoring the call to stop AC raiding, yet when a prime-time player asks you the simple request of taking over the keep so they can have fun defending during prime-time, you ignore that call yourself.

It has been asked plenty of times before to be stopped and everytime has been ignored. This time it has been shown just how frustrating it is to be ignored by a request. Were this a primetime keep take, this would have been a completely different story.

Muppet said:
What Im saying is, you make it sound like this is a retribution for the actions of the AC relic raiders, yet you previously admitted that it (probably) wont be affecting them anyway.

There are some things you can realistically do not a lot against but still try in a vain hope. This is one of them bud.

Suprised this hasn't been related to a RL war and what'd happen to anyone commiting treason yet :eek:

edit : eek, why is the ': o: emopte so different here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom