WoW Rulez!

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
This game kicks a$$! So far i have made it to 20 on my undead priest (PvP server ofc) and it just keeps getting better. :) Im certain that this is the game that will entertain me the coming months/years.

Blizzard-Europe, plz hurry up releaseing the game! :clap:

parfait

Fledgling Freddie
omg. this game is so cool

been playing for a week now, trying out hoarde and alliance. all i can say is wow is everything daoc wishes it could be. good night albion. nice knowing u

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
daoc has been dead for me for quite some time now. but when I tried this open beta of WoW I can definatly say that it will be a big DAoC killer :eek6: at least for people with some form of sensible mind :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
bah shuddup, im on 40% with download and its soooo slow :(

22kb/s and 17 hours left :mad:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
When did they say the servers are coming up?!

I'm getting the shakes here..

n00b

Loyal Freddie
i love the game aswell and i play on pvp server too, been testing out as many classes as i can and so far i really liked shaman/warrior/hunter..... Horde 4tehwin of course on WoW, Alliance reminds me to much of Albion :m00:

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
So tedious DLing the client, the time was down to 3 hours then my idiot brother started to DL something as well and it shot up to 9! really cant wait to play this game :clap:

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
the best part you will see when you start the game is the uber intro dont click away from it its something you must see

the dwarf in the start looks sooo real

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i downloaded the intro separately from the WoW website, very nice graphics, but i didnt like when the evil tauren killed the lovely cute bear, was a bit mean :(

oh, and it would be cool if, like in the intro, whereever an undead player stepped, the grass died :D

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Keeilb said:
the best part you will see when you start the game is the uber intro dont click away from it its something you must see

the dwarf in the start looks sooo real

the intro gives you the chills!!! IT IS AWSOME!

Aada

Part of the furniture
I thought the Night Elf running and transforming into a panther was the best bit..

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
aye wow is just so much fun

its like a 2 week holiday away from the shite on daoc

no uber grps, no buff bots, no over inflated egos

and im playing on us servers with less lag than through the OT frenchies :D

how cool are hunters???!?!?! iv got a wee bear that follows me and i called him killah :D what more could u want :p

pez

Can't get enough of FH
started today, lvl 7 troll priest... not convinced and can't quite put my finger on why. i much much more enjoyed my first day in EQ and DAoC but i guess i'm alot more cynical now

apparent lack of grouping seems a bit ghey

Ormorof

FH is my second home
pez said:
started today, lvl 7 troll priest... not convinced and can't quite put my finger on why. i much much more enjoyed my first day in EQ and DAoC but i guess i'm alot more cynical now

apparent lack of grouping seems a bit ghey

you can flag yourself as lfg, but alot of people are exploring and i find that grouping at lower lvls is pretty limited, much more fun doing quests and getting to explore :D

lag sucks abit though, but know what sucks more? people screaming OMFG THIS LAG SUXXXORS!!! in general all the time ;)

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
once you start doing quests when you pass lvl 12 you'll find that grouping will become very easy :)

pluisje

Fledgling Freddie
rather have doac tbh WoW is to cartoonisch bad rvr system, not good for a solo player with the insane aggro adds it has some nice changes but not my kinda game

Ash'

Fledgling Freddie
I got bored in the low 30s with my warlock.... game does have lots of nice touches tho

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
pluisje said:
rather have doac tbh WoW is to cartoonisch bad rvr system, not good for a solo player with the insane aggro adds it has some nice changes but not my kinda game

its open beta..
bad rvr? the game hasnt gone live yet, you dont expect the game to remain what it is now do you? :D

oO(daoc in the old days.. huhu)

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
pluisje said:
WoW is to cartoonisch bad rvr system

Aye.. Because in DAoC US Beta, the RvR was fucking amazing.. wasn't it.. or not? :rolleyes:

Kindle

Fledgling Freddie
Dont quiet follow you guys on this one!? For me WoW is way out of hand...
Just a simple thing like pricing on the stuff you need to compete, is way imba..

...moneysinks in WoW are huge!!
the price of some items are unbelievable!!
to buy my new armor set i'd need 6x11s-13s,this means severe farming for several hours..

and by the time i have enough money,im higher lvl so i need to again farm for money to buy those new spells and even again new equipement.

i'm pretty sure that this moneysink increases even more at higher lvl
something that apperently those lower lvls cant figure..

note:im not complaining about the money sink at my lvl,cause now,it means nothing compared to higher lvls,and also,its part of the threadmill i guess

but if i'm maxxed out and need to farm for 4-5 hours just go get enough money to do a few raids..then i WILL complain like those guys!
maxxed out players should not be farming money for 4-5 hours each day!!

in a effect,this moneysink is detrimental to the game and fun,as those people wont even consider doing high lvl raids or maybe even Pvp,simply because it takes hours of farming just do that event.. As I wrote on DnL forum ;)

Blizzard need to discount abit on the items (especialy newbie items).. This is even more hillarious then DAOC!!!

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
pluisje said:
Try play it before you make statements about it.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Kindle said:

Its true stuff are quite exspensive, but up until lvl 20 i still dont have a lacked any items badly, just do quest lots of good rewards either silver or good weapons. and there are quite a few ok drops aswell.

i only really used money on traning and 2 swords until lvl 20 :)

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
I bought practically no items (1 2handed hammer) from vendors for my Pallie whilst I was levelling him up. All of my equipment I got from questing, and I found it to be of better quality then the armour/weapons on vendors and with added bonuses. Got my Pallie to level 30 without too many problems.

Massive PVP session yesterday evening and was great fun, positives and negatives about being able to run to your ghost and rezz yourself. Negatives was it made me kill the same tauren warrior about 6 times, positives that you don't have to wait around for a port for 5 - 10 mins when you die and release.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Kindle said:
Dont quiet follow you guys on this one!? For me WoW is way out of hand...
Just a simple thing like pricing on the stuff you need to compete, is way imba..

...moneysinks in WoW are huge!!
the price of some items are unbelievable!!
to buy my new armor set i'd need 6x11s-13s,this means severe farming for several hours..

and by the time i have enough money,im higher lvl so i need to again farm for money to buy those new spells and even again new equipement.

i'm pretty sure that this moneysink increases even more at higher lvl
something that apperently those lower lvls cant figure..

note:im not complaining about the money sink at my lvl,cause now,it means nothing compared to higher lvls,and also,its part of the threadmill i guess

but if i'm maxxed out and need to farm for 4-5 hours just go get enough money to do a few raids..then i WILL complain like those guys!
maxxed out players should not be farming money for 4-5 hours each day!!

in a effect,this moneysink is detrimental to the game and fun,as those people wont even consider doing high lvl raids or maybe even Pvp,simply because it takes hours of farming just do that event.. As I wrote on DnL forum ;)

Blizzard need to discount abit on the items (especialy newbie items).. This is even more hillarious then DAOC!!!

Go the Auction house, Alliance is IronForge and Horde is Orgrimmar you can often get decent armor for cheap prices, or use Thottbot to find armor drops from mobs,quests ect.

Or take up a armor crafting tradeskill, Leather working, Tailoring or Blacksmith,
On my rogue i did Tailoring and skinning up to level 30, then swaped for Engineering and mining.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I didn't find money a problem in WoW. If you just want to run about questing and powerleveling maybe it isn't the game for you. I did some fishing (which I loved) and got an item which gave me 74 silver at quite a low level. The more explore the game rather than trying to level as quickly as possible the more you will find items to sell or to wear.

like OMG i r lik lvl 60 after 24 hours play !!!!ONE11111

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah i never found money to be a problem either, all my items were quests or drops. And I found i didn't need top quality items in order to succeed in killing mobs of my level. I used the same dagger at level 19 that I got at level 10.

And I don't get why people want to reach the highest level in the shortest amount of time. It's like going to a theme park, running to the biggest rollercoaster then going home. Enjoy the little rides on the way through, in the end you'll have more fun, feel more satisfied and get your moneys worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom