Worst Sorc to ever step foot on Prydwen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Ray said:
bah now i remember, jag last night beno bridge. i mezzed 3 mids from the top then pwned them 1 by 1 and you jumped me, so i moc'ed you even you were using that nasty technic going behind me all the time (so i /rude spam you). your group mates logged after that so you came alone and we duoed you. since then i bacame worst sorc ever and zerg leader ofc. yes i admit 2 albs killing 4 mids is zerg. thx again
seek and desroy Raj great work keep it up ! :D

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Ray said:
bah now i remember, jag last night beno bridge. i mezzed 3 mids from the top then pwned them 1 by 1 and you jumped me, so i moc'ed you even you were using that nasty technic going behind me all the time (so i /rude spam you). your group mates logged after that so you came alone and we duoed you. since then i bacame worst sorc ever and zerg leader ofc. yes i admit 2 albs killing 4 mids is zerg. thx again

haha m8, get your facts straight will ya :cheers:

You did moc on me though, and killed me. I dont care much about that though megam8. The fact that u zerg 24/7 is known by every hib and mid out there, not only me.

But i guess thats the way you enjoy yourself so. One day you and your m8s, smellysox and co might be able to do something fg vs fg :D

:fluffle:

Kanim

Banned
Ray said:

bragging about killing people with a mocsoi solo sorc is like bragging about killing people with warlock m8r.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
bragging about killing people with a mocsoi solo sorc is like bragging about killing people with warlock m8r.

kinda yes and i rly dont want to defend that guy, but not moc soi-ing in a situation like that means hes dead so.. well.. this is daoc m8s.

Kanim

Banned
Bhalage said:
kinda yes and i rly dont want to defend that guy, but not moc soi-ing in a situation like that means hes dead so.. well.. this is daoc m8s.

and midgard is underpowered and warlocks need love and bds need more instas and and and and..

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Roll a sorc, get rr5 +moc3 and when you get jumped by a SB or NS you tell me that just because he jumped you solo, you wouldn't use the great ability's the King himself gave us to kill him.

and tbh, most sorcs only MoC SoI if 1: quickcast timer down or 2: the SB/NS has purged QC mezz.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
IBTL !!!!

Manny you should have stayed around on that fight with KF and Coo Coo, another fg of mids had just arrived by the time you left to gank us. Fucking adding C*nts....
It was me adding actually ;o
Didn't see they were fighting until fairly close, as the other albs were on the other side of a hill, and by the time I stopped I got mezzed, making it hard to move away :E
Brite said:
my lvl 24 thid sb? teh zerger extrodinaire! :cheers:
Righto, that's the one ;I Such a clown.
Kanim said:
He didn't mention soi, you just assumed that ;o

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
imagine they join a wl rr10 also :)
some WL was rr5 in like 2 weeks after Cata or something stupid on the US. The guy didnt sleep for 4 days straight or sommat i heard :(

Ray

Fledgling Freddie
this is so pointless, you guys must be really bored irl to post here.
want to see some leet rvr 8 vs 8 albs? i want as well. plz roll albs then show me movie how you pwn.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
and tbh, most sorcs only MoC SoI if 1: quickcast timer down or 2: the SB/NS has purged QC mezz.

Or if they run-through on QC, which they almost always do :p

But ofc I havent even got moc :/

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Fuck off. Coo Coo has been adding like shit before and you do it now again. Keep it going. Nice try though.
ofc we have mr i-see-everything-and-never-add-and-coo-coo-is-adding-all-the-time

Brite

Banned
Straef said:
Righto, that's the one ;I Such a clown.

you assume bite or somthing some aldoran zerg buddy sb was me and im the clown? not i think you will find your the clown

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
Congratulations Rajmund! Keep up the good work m8!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

ok im confussed as to why you are upset? Did it come as a shock to you when you stood at beno bridge that an alb would attack you and yes even try to Kill you?

Jjuraa

Banned
Dimse Dut said:
ok im confussed as to why you are upset? Did it come as a shock to you when you stood at beno bridge that an alb would attack you and yes even try to Kill you?

probably about as suprising as seeing that only adding zerging idiots (yourself, Manisch, Smellysox etc) are the only people defending him

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
probably about as suprising as seeing that only adding zerging idiots (yourself, Manisch, Smellysox etc) are the only people defending him

As long as I am not in the same group as you, Im quite happy regardless of what you may call me =D

Jjuraa

Banned
Dimse Dut said:
As long as I am not in the same group as you, Im quite happy regardless of what you may call me =D

people like you are the reason humanity will one day evolve back into sludge :/

no drive, no ambition, quite happy to be mediocre

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:

Do you honestly think that your insults leave any impression other than pity?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:

I seriously would rather have 10 people like Dimse in the Realm than people like you, completely blinded by their own leetism(is that actually a word?).
Atleast Dimse helps people out when was the last time you were at a keep which was totally destroyed and did you think:

A) olol m8s let the roleplayers fix it!
B) Guys get some wood let's stick some to repair!

Each week it's the same thing, some high ranked person who thinks he is actually something, because Realm Points = Status, that person gets killed or gets his feelings hurt because people don't play the way he want's them to play and then Threads like these occur.
Personally I'd rather would see Moderators lock stuff like this ASAP as it's nothing more than flame bait.

Oh and by the way I'd probably get flamed for this post as I will most likely have hurt someone's feelings but to make it short: I don't care what class you play, I don't care what guild you are in and I certainly don't care how many RPs you have, If you can't act "normal" then I won't bother going into further discussion with you.

Thanks.

P.S I am not defending anyone because I don't know what happend and I seriously don't care, If you don't pay someone's subs you have no right to tell someone how to play.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:

Hae...

Do you pathetic idiot even play the game or just post some random crap? Cause I haven't seen you for ages around me, guess your Pala already sub-specced into stealth.

Moron.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
I seriously would rather have 10 people like Dimse in the Realm than people like you, completely blinded by their own leetism(is that actually a word?).
Andrilyn - Jjura, 1 - 0! Forget about Jjura, it's quite clear he is fishing around for brownie points among the leet crowd. ;)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

omg how dare ppl kill mids on our bridge:(

love you dimse!! :cheers:

fuck off jjuraa no one likes you....

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ray said:
plz roll albs

maybe tell the pve_morons (the korean farmer wanna bees, not slayers of the dragon osv) in your realm to stop perma farming artifacts and putting them out for retarded prices? :[

Jjuraa

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Hae...

Do you pathetic idiot even play the game or just post some random crap? Cause I haven't seen you for ages around me, guess your Pala already sub-specced into stealth.

Moron.

the server has been down, and my chars have been naked. of course you havnt seen me around.

Andrilyn said:
If you can't act "normal" then I won't bother going into further discussion with you.

Oh i see, and normality is based on your opinions now is it? And people say im egotistical..

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Fuck off. Coo Coo has been adding like shit before and you do it now again. Keep it going. Nice try though.
You ran very close to us and i actually expected you to add on us. So i messed you and we went back to killing KF. After they were dead we charged you and you got pwned. Cant really call it adding when you arent engaged.
Not like you have the best reputation m8, so plz stop the whine. I actually ran past several fg's that night, ask KF.
Next time dont get that close or expect to get messed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom