Worst Sorc to ever step foot on Prydwen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations Rajmund! Keep up the good work m8!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Brite

Banned
ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG

weeee more rps

Jjuraa

Banned
«1:42:56 AM» <neoD[away]> https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=171848
«1:43:35 AM» <Nikon|TC> who the hell is rajmund?
«1:43:40 AM» <neoD[away]> hahaha
«1:43:43 AM» <neoD[away]> the best sorc ever
«1:43:55 AM» <neoD[away]> guy zergs from 18cet - 02cet
«1:44:00 AM» <Zedenk> Gave you +rep for it neoD[away]!

just in case anyone else was wondering

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Haha, someone got owned by Rajmund. Good work Raj, keep it up.

And in case you complain about him "leading" the Alb zerg, the mid FGs out lately are strange, passed Coo Coo by the rock while they fought KF, got jumped by them anyway. Yesterday we start a FG fight with GA, get added by 1st mid group, after several minutes Coo Coo adds too.

Later just left the Orien's Bridge and egaged a FG to get rolled by 4 additional opted "roaming" (roflmao, haha) mid FGs.

Add the RM and SM and BD and WL zerg to it.

Really wonder what your post is about, if you guys have 4-5 opted groups out in HW charging Beno doors and your own caster zerg you shouldn't post stuff like that.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
I would be pissed to if i were Manisch :D Rajmund has taken the title from him!

Jjuraa

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
And in case you complain about him "leading" the Alb zerg, the mid FGs out lately are strange

dont worry, youll always be the leader of the alb zerg in my eyes Manisch. at least the parts of the alb zerg with even less brains than jelly.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:
dont worry, youll always be the leader of the alb zerg in my eyes Manisch. at least the parts of the alb zerg with even less brains than jelly.

Napalm... Granny is the leader now.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Haha, someone got owned by Rajmund. Good work Raj, keep it up.

And in case you complain about him "leading" the Alb zerg, the mid FGs out lately are strange, passed Coo Coo by the rock while they fought KF, got jumped by them anyway.

ur just whining cos we pwned u there

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oh, yes, Rajmund. As I recall it, the guy almost got killed by my green con Zo pets last week. :fluffle:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Since when is it "Brite´s grp"?
Since people take more notice of him than the rest of the group. I wonder why :x
Still trying to give up the zerg image then, Brite? You were quite the zerger yourself on your sb.

Gratz Rajmund ;p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
IBTL !!!!

Manny you should have stayed around on that fight with KF and Coo Coo, another fg of mids had just arrived by the time you left to gank us. Fucking adding C*nts....

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Haggus said:
IBTL !!!!

Manny you should have stayed around on that fight with KF and Coo Coo, another fg of mids had just arrived by the time you left to gank us. Fucking adding C*nts....

they stayed, they got messed and was killed after KF was dead

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
hmhmhm

Everyone else has had more sex then you, does anyone else get that feeling!?

hmhmmh :m00:

xd

Brite

Banned
Straef said:
Since people take more notice of him than the rest of the group. I wonder why :x
Still trying to give up the zerg image then, Brite? You were quite the zerger yourself on your sb.

Gratz Rajmund ;p

my lvl 24 thid sb? teh zerger extrodinaire! :cheers:

Ray

Fledgling Freddie
bah now i remember, jag last night beno bridge. i mezzed 3 mids from the top then pwned them 1 by 1 and you jumped me, so i moc'ed you even you were using that nasty technic going behind me all the time (so i /rude spam you). your group mates logged after that so you came alone and we duoed you. since then i bacame worst sorc ever and zerg leader ofc. yes i admit 2 albs killing 4 mids is zerg. thx again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom