Worst Sorc to ever step foot on Prydwen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i agree mega

plus : coo coo have good reputation , manisch reputation .....

Zede

Part of the furniture
So many people in albion just wont play with each other ( oerr missus) Hate each other is prolly a better word.

For someone like me its a real pain in the ass. Along with Evita a just a few more, we are responsible for making the 1 or 2 RR7+ PuG RvR groups in Albion.

Its a right pain in the ass sometimes fiddling around with a group, when people wont join because of some personal gripe.

Ive always said, if the person plays his character well, give him/her respect for that but ignore the rest - its just a game after all. In the thick of an RvR battle, I really only tend to think - , "I dont like him, but he play his character well and is an asset to the group" ofc its not always like this, but we can try to make it work - would make my job alot easier.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:
probably about as suprising as seeing that only adding zerging idiots (yourself, Manisch, Smellysox etc) are the only people defending him
Me an idiot ? Not idiot enough to think im only good enough for a PE group eh ?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
you assume bite or somthing some aldoran zerg buddy sb was me and im the clown? not i think you will find your the clown
You're not Bite? :< Sorry for messing up ***** with retards :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
probably about as suprising as seeing that only adding zerging idiots (yourself, Manisch, Smellysox etc) are the only people defending him
Kinda like you sticking with the leet people whenever defending someone, and hopping on the band-train, rather than thinking about the matter and coming with your own opinion.
Jjuraa said:
people like you are the reason humanity will one day evolve back into sludge :/

no drive, no ambition, quite happy to be mediocre
Leading a guild for years could be concidered an ambition.
Belomar said:
Andrilyn - Jjura, 1 - 0! Forget about Jjura, it's quite clear he is fishing around for brownie points among the leet crowd. ;)
My thoughts exactly :p
Dorin said:
maybe tell the pve_morons (the korean farmer wanna bees, not slayers of the dragon osv) in your realm to stop perma farming artifacts and putting them out for retarded prices? :[
If the arti's are farmed non-stop, wouldn't that eventually drop prices? x<
Jjuraa said:
Oh i see, and normality is based on your opinions now is it? And people say im egotistical..
Normal as in friendly and/or modest, would be my guess.
Megarevs said:
You ran very close to us and i actually expected you to add on us. So i messed you and we went back to killing KF. After they were dead we charged you and you got pwned. Cant really call it adding when you arent engaged.
Not like you have the best reputation m8, so plz stop the whine. I actually ran past several fg's that night, ask KF.
Next time dont get that close or expect to get messed.
I was leading after not playing for weeks and didn't notice you were fighting KF until I was within mez range. I thought I'd turn at that point, but thought some in the group already engaged, so it was too late to turn back :/
Xxcalibur said:
i agree mega

plus : coo coo have good reputation , manisch reputation .....
You've got quite the reputation yourself.
What was the name of that smite cleric making retarded posts on here every now and then? I can't remember, but you seem to be about level with him :x

P.S. Best thread in a couple of weeks/months \o/ Keep it going :>

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Hae...

Do you pathetic idiot even play the game or just post some random crap? Cause I haven't seen you for ages around me, guess your Pala already sub-specced into stealth.

Moron.

he's just bitter cause he is a crappy paladin :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
maybe tell the pve_morons (the korean farmer wanna bees, not slayers of the dragon osv) in your realm to stop perma farming artifacts and putting them out for retarded prices? :[

pfft :(
I'll kit you out of you roll alb :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
whats all this mention of using the words Jjuraa and leet together in the same sentence, he's crap, he's a narcissist, end of story

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
You're not Bite? :< Sorry for messing up ***** with retards :(
Bite is playing BM and BD with us, and he's a nice guy, so ease off with the insults. ;)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
Oh i see, and normality is based on your opinions now is it? And people say im egotistical..

Hench why I put it down as "normal" as normal can't be defined and is different for any person, Though everyone has the basic Norms and Values (don't know the exact English names for it but it's called Normen en Waarden in Dutch).
But if you insult some people in a discussion I've always learned you lose the discussion right there at the point you start insulting people, reread your post about Dimse and see if it's insulting towards her or not.

Once again I don't see the point of this thread as it's only here to insult people and general flame bait.

Jjuraa

Banned
Out of interest where is this leet crowd im sucking up to? the last i looked i was either grouped with PE or, more usually, solo, im already friends with all the people i want to be.. so no need to suck up to them?

And Straef, you took my point, reworded it slightly, and then tried to feed it back at me?

Jupiter, i gave up hoping you would grow braincells a long time ago.

Majsan, yeah sure why not.

Smellysox, i group with friends, or i solo. thats it?

Jjuraa

Banned
Andrilyn said:
Hench why I put it down as "normal" as normal can't be defined and is different for any person, Though everyone has the basic Norms and Values (don't know the exact English names for it but it's called Normen en Waarden in Dutch).
But if you insult some people in a discussion I've always learned you lose the discussion right there at the point you start insulting people, reread your post about Dimse and see if it's insulting towards her or not.

Once again I don't see the point of this thread as it's only here to insult people and general flame bait.

imagine a world without insults. talk about hell on earth.

and theres a difference between insulting and blunt speaking, i was just saying what i thought. id like to see anyone argue that i shouldnt do that

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Bite is playing BM and BD with us, and he's a nice guy, so ease off with the insults. ;)
Did zerg the shit out of me in OF tho :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
Out of interest where is this leet crowd im sucking up to? the last i looked i was either grouped with PE or, more usually, solo, im already friends with all the people i want to be.. so no need to suck up to them?

And Straef, you took my point, reworded it slightly, and then tried to feed it back at me?

And how do you think you got into those groups? You're hardly the best pala out there, howeved much you believe it. And that leet crowd would have been, mainly, PE. Whenever there's an arguement and you reply to it, without someone else mentioning you before that point, it's to back up some random 'leet person' who really usually doesn't need it.
You hardly had a point in that post worth rewording, really. The only thing you said was that Dimse was only getting backed up by zerging idiots, along with some names known by pretty much everyone already (and they just happen to be the names of the people bitched at by the 'leet' crew), which is hardly a decent conclusion/point, just there to take the piss out of her and anyone who'd stick with her/agree with her.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:

Yes you did solo i agree did i not see you running with the alb zerg when you couldnt get groups ?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Megarevs said:
You ran very close to us and i actually expected you to add on us. So i messed you and we went back to killing KF. After they were dead we charged you and you got pwned. Cant really call it adding when you arent engaged.
Not like you have the best reputation m8, so plz stop the whine. I actually ran past several fg's that night, ask KF.
Next time dont get that close or expect to get messed.

Less assumptions.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

With that in mind, it would been a bigger fuck-up if you didnt CC the Albs and they would have added on you, and killed you.

Better safe then sorry, so imo Megarevs did the right thing.

Besides, who cares, its a game in the end. Takes Albs including rebuffing 1 minute to get back to their common hide-out (Ze Bridge) so it doesnt matter all that much either way.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
on-topic: Grats on dinging RR8, cant be worst sorcerer then if you ding RR8 ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
If the arti's are farmed non-stop, wouldn't that eventually drop prices? x<

no, not the case in albion/exc at all, else i wouldnt have posted my experience about it,,, mind you.

oh but prydwen must be different :p till cluster at least

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Besides, who cares, its a game in the end. Takes Albs including rebuffing 1 minute to get back to their common hide-out (Ze Bridge) so it doesnt matter all that much either way.
You mean like hibs fancy towers? :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
no, not the case in albion/exc at all, else i wouldnt have posted my experience about it,,, mind you.

oh but prydwen must be different :p till cluster at least
Well, I sure hope excal will adapt to our prices rather than the other way 'round, even tho I doubt it :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
After like 3 years, how can you still be arsed with the same topic every day? :p

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
if he is the worst sorc to ever step foot on prydwen, what is Box4m? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom