Wooo, my first whine thread ever. \o/

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Noxydawn said:
Okay... your insulting me for playing the way i want? yes it was early morning... and it was the last run for us, and we were getting tired of getting CM+KF pug + adds zerging us down 7times in row...

Seriously Coldbeard... stop whine about getting buffsheared.. its an rvr zone...
Should we just leave you? just becuase your solo? don't think so... maybe if you paid my sub i would leave you alone in an rvr zone. but you ain't, so stop judging people for what they did once...

the good old you dont pay my subs so i can act like a **** strikes again!!!

illu

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
im not going to say i pay my subs yadda yadda, wich reminds me you havent read what i said or didnt understand, i get rps for shearing. if i shear some1 means that person will get killed more easely, and when that person dies ill get my rps. It ISNT about shearing for ruining other ppl fun. Its more like i want rps and ill get them the way i can.

As for spec of my cleric ill go for the spec i want, and the fact im soloing means that i cant get groups and since i cba to respec smite everytime im soloing ill play with the spec i want

Does the shearer get points if the target suicides on realm guards or on a mob?
If you get RP when shearing someone while solo, it all makes sense. FG's shearing someone and running off is just cruel :) Just put them out of their misery and kill them :>

Oli - Illu

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix, that kind of playstyle wont get you rr11, just stop ruin others solo fights etc by shearing.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Wrong And, you fail to see my point. If you want to kill stealthers cause you think they're as lame as bainshees/bd's/warlocks/whatever.. then feel free to, that's not what I'm arguing about.

Who says that you have to keep a blackbook of stealthers? If one pops on you during a fg fight, act and kill him. Even then it shouldn't be that hard to catch his name afterwards, but anyways, that again is not the point.

The point is, that to maintain your fun you do stuff to people that's way out of order and not needed at all. If you leave someone at 5% with CL dis, then just finish the job, what's so hard about it?

I'm not talking about the CoC, being able how you want to play, paying your subs and all that stuff, I'm talking about a little general behaviour. I'm not leaving someones last building in a RTS game so I can delight in how he lost, waiting for him to quit the game aswell, what kind of playstyle would that be? My point is, no matter what your playstyle is, at least try to retain some kind of sportsmanship.

Point is (like Corran already said) if you shear + disease them theres a chance they will take alot longer to come back and might even log due to that which means more "stealther free" time for me.
I can't expect every stealther to not add, even if I would change my playing style by 180 degrees they will still add no matter what as theres absolutely nothing I can do to make them not add on my fights.
Therefor prevention > hope they wont add, and I will accept the enemies I make in the process.

Ofc that doesn't mean every stealther would add, talking about small scale combat(duo, trio max) as I know it's rather pointless for a stealther to try and add on a FGvFG unless one FG is already dying and thus lost the fight anyway but I really am not going to keep track of individual people that do add and that don't and if someone adds do you keep adding on him or do you add on him as much as he did to you and then call it even?

I am all for sportmanship but if someone does something to me I am not just going to let it go (Sportmanship has to come from both ways), every action comes with a reaction and if you can't handle the reaction that you get from people of who you ruin their fights then you should think before you press the attack button.
You could however argue about the chicken and the egg discussion about who added first on who and who deserves to add on which person but that wont help one bit and only drive people to hatred at one point.

It's bad to generalise people because of the class they play I agree with that but I see no other option as like I said I am not going to keep a blackbook of people that add and another book of people that I consider as "nice" people.
There are so many different names comming into RvR on a daily basis it would be pointless.
I could leave a stealther alone and have him adding on my next fight or I can completely prevent it from happening all together.
Problem for me with stealthers is I can never seen them not add I can only see them when they do therefor its impossible for me to ever have anykind of respect for any stealther.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
the good old you dont pay my subs so i can act like a **** strikes again!!!

Well its the truth, and its alot better then those the "i solo so i'm better then you in every aspect and my playstyle is better then yours even if im not in any position to say that.."

Sure solo is all nice and cute, but some people really don't think like " mm maybe i should not debuff him! or maybe i should not even walk in his way!! I might suprise him resulting him falling of a tower/bridge which might cause damage and omg, getting killed in a RVR game is like.. well its just not right!"

I agree that shearing like that is a bit lame but well.. who are we to say what he can't do?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
I would just like to say that septima deserves it, because you been fging all those zergs and killed them and gotten rps and now you can die and get buffshared you deserve it, and you dont pay my subs and I dont either so.. yeah, give darkfall already ^^ :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Point is (like Corran already said) if you shear + disease them theres a chance they will take alot longer to come back and might even log due to that which means more "stealther free" time for me.

Should be fun playing on an empty server, no surprises, no adds...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Andrilyn said:
Let me give you a hypothetical situation, person A goes out solo, and his playing style is that he wants to solo and test his "skills" against other solo'ers (hope it's still clear to this point for you).
Person B forms a group of 3-4 people, Person B has a "if it's red it's dead" playing style.
Person A meets Person B, guess you already know whats going to happen now.

Now Person A can go out again, gets killed again by Person B's group over and over again or Person A can force person B to go away by certain legal actions in game.
Like I said I can go Ghandi style and just let them ruin my fun over and over again or I can force them to alter their playing style, either way It's a win/win situation for me, hench why I talked about the different playing styles clashing with eachother in which case you can accept that and let your evening be ruined or do something about it (which "might" ruin their evening but I can live with that).
Therefor your 3rd option is not valid, Person A can't leave Person B as Person B wont let him.

Explain to me in what way, or how person A would ruin your fun over and over if you went Ghandi style?

Dave J.

Banned
if you cant get fame/attention by playing fair - resort to playing like a jackass :eek:

horner/arumos style

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Dave J. said:
if you cant get fame/attention by playing fair - resort to playing like a jackass :eek:

horner/arumos style

lol...wouldnt really put arumos in any special jackass category tbh. He is good at killing but dont add more then any other people that play that way.
Only reason you might think he play jackass style is cause he killed you alot in that case:p
Also he plays his merc solo most of the time and his stealther also....quite a big difference from horner imo.
eb.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
So Andrilyn? Explain!

Sorry had rl stuff to do (omg!) so couldn't spam f5-reply :(

Tuthmes said:
Explain to me in what way, or how person A would ruin your fun over and over if you went Ghandi style?

It was a hypothetical situation and Person A would be the person which playing style doesn't match or which doesn't coop with that of person B and it would be his choice to either do something about it or go "Ghandi style" and let his fun be ruined the entire evening.
Thought I explained the example it quite nicely though seems not.

Septina

Part of the furniture
ebenezer said:
lol...wouldnt really put arumos in any special jackass category tbh. He is good at killing but dont add more then any other people that play that way.
Only reason you might think he play jackass style is cause he killed you alot in that case:p
Also he plays his merc solo most of the time and his stealther also....quite a big difference from horner imo.
eb.

Difference is tho, on his melee chars which arent as effective in adding he does solo and doesnt add (alot).
On his casters, he adds on everything in sight and on his theu especially he NEVER solos, camps beno4, nukes whatever gets close and never leaves it alone. :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Difference is tho, on his melee chars which arent as effective in adding he does solo and doesnt add (alot).
On his casters, he adds on everything in sight and on his theu especially he NEVER solos, camps beno4, nukes whatever gets close and never leaves it alone. :)

well thats no difference from any people that plays and doesnt care about adds though:)
That doesnt put him in any special category like horner imo. And what seperates him is that he at least DO solo and know what its like. He is also a decent guy in comparison to what horner seems to be, which defenetly seperate him from any horner category:p
Imo...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Andrilyn said:
I can't expect every stealther to not add, even if I would change my playing style by 180 degrees they will still add no matter what as theres absolutely nothing I can do to make them not add on my fights.
Therefor prevention > hope they wont add, and I will accept the enemies I make in the process.

Ehm no? It just means they aggro the next mob and have to buy back con, so if you want to turn it into the PvP server, feel free to, I love buying back my con for 17g. Yer, maybe some people will add, but then again, kill them ftw and get the RP's for it. There is no prevention in your case, what you do will give you a huge reputation as jerk and soon everyone will add on your fights, just what you wanted, right? Oh wait.....

Andrilyn said:
Ofc that doesn't mean every stealther would add, talking about small scale combat(duo, trio max) as I know it's rather pointless for a stealther to try and add on a FGvFG unless one FG is already dying and thus lost the fight anyway but I really am not going to keep track of individual people that do add and that don't and if someone adds do you keep adding on him or do you add on him as much as he did to you and then call it even?
That sounds like if you had to remember three thousand people, in fact, the list of normal adders is not that long and those who don't add are rather known aswell.

Andrilyn said:
I am all for sportmanship but if someone does something to me I am not just going to let it go (Sportmanship has to come from both ways), every action comes with a reaction and if you can't handle the reaction that you get from people of who you ruin their fights then you should think before you press the attack button.

So sportsmanship from you is to buffshear player B cause player A added on you, sounds reasonable to me.

Andrilyn said:
It's bad to generalise people because of the class they play I agree with that but I see no other option as like I said I am not going to keep a blackbook of people that add and another book of people that I consider as "nice" people.
There are so many different names comming into RvR on a daily basis it would be pointless.

I answered that a bit above.

Andrilyn said:
I could leave a stealther alone and have him adding on my next fight or I can completely prevent it from happening all together.
Problem for me with stealthers is I can never seen them not add I can only see them when they do therefor its impossible for me to ever have anykind of respect for any stealther.

See what I mean, all arguments you bring would just lead ME to one conclusion: kill them, if they keep getting killed they don't add either, so what. Just what you do takes unfair playing to a totally new level.

Anyways, it's useless to argue with you about that, cause you'll always try to find some excuses why you do it, while I can tell you that killing alone takes the piss already to not come back.

There is a middle way between Ghandi and Holy Inquisition, well, most people will still say that being killed as soloer sux, but at least it's not as bad as having to suicide in the next river or on the next mob (which NF has lots of gladly). Personally I prefer to treat people like I want to be treated, but whatever floats your boat dude.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
Even better this hibgrp with Cemeterygates, Virr, Hallucinations, Vagisil and some other idiots. Not only do they run like a fg now (05:13) but they also managed to chase me from beno to eras whilst spamming /beckon emotes and such, when I used testudo so they couldn't catch me they sheared all my buffs.

Then they proceeded to ruin my fights, for hibernia mates.

Ah, felt better getting that off my chest
i dont recall chasing anyone that night tbh...an i was pissed an just havin some fun with a random grp...and u will find that often IF i end up running in a grp i will leave soloers alone but i have no control over other members of grp

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
btw....i would like to take the oppourtunity to appologise cos i dont usualy tend to take part in that shit cos as a fair few people should know im usualy a pretty nice 1-1 type player...i have my moments an dont claim to be 100% solo no adding....but most of the time i am. you can ofc choose to class me as a **** from that...but its down to u

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
tribute said:
Kinetix, that kind of playstyle wont get you rr11, just stop ruin others solo fights etc by shearing.

RR11? :eek7: no im far more realistic :) just want rr6-8

like i said before ill do whatever i can to get the rps i need if im solo and thats the only way to get them well so be it. Not like im doing it just to ruin others game.

And how is this so negative? isnt this as negative as fgs steamrolling soloers?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Cemeterygates said:
i dont recall chasing anyone that night tbh...an i was pissed an just havin some fun with a random grp...and u will find that often IF i end up running in a grp i will leave soloers alone but i have no control over other members of grp

True to some extent, but you seemed rather eager in your pursuit. How can you not recall chasing me from like beno to eras?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Dorimor1 said:
Error 404 care not found.
why dont you ignore him megameight! then you can answer all his posts with " i have you on ignore lolzors!" or whichever rubbish you post when you get shown as being a fucking idiot.

Dorimor1

Banned
Raven said:
why dont you ignore him megameight! then you can answer all his posts with " i have you on ignore lolzors!" or whichever rubbish you post when you get shown as being a fucking idiot.

Error 404 care not found.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
hey megameight he retired his lolzorpwnagethidBDirl! that means he has the right to look like a wanker on here!

oh he also may or may not have had a roxstar enchanter on some freeshard somewhere!!!!1!!

Dorimor1

Banned
Raven I actually thought your IQ could have been above 70.

But alas, you continue to surprise me my bitter friend.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Dorimor1 said:
Raven I actually thought your IQ could have been above 70.

But alas, you continue to surprise me my bitter friend.

You didn't manage to surprise me though, but then again you're not really trying to hide your ignorance and idiocy.

At least Raven is right, you DO get shown as idiot in all your replies, but then again, I don't think you really care about it.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Raven again.

nerf FH :(

@ Dorimor1
see above ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
seriously though...FH needs people like dorimor, he just looks like such a fucking moron in every post, a provider of true comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom