Wooo, my first whine thread ever. \o/

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ok, so its 3am and i'm running about trying to solo some, i see a full group of albs inc, lots of people with CM colors but not gonna blame anyone.
So, judging from the colors and emblems of the inc group i sit down and await to release.
But, the tanks run up to me and just /wave /hug at me and i'm like WTF O_O.

So i stand up and start going on my way when the cleric suddenly shears the shit out of me, so instead of leaving me and being nice they totally strip me off my buffs and start to stick up and leave so i attack the cleric so they'd kill me cause theres not much point to keep going fully stripped, they kill me and than a barage of emotes such as /clap and /dismiss come flying at me.
What did you expect? For me to be grateful that you didnt kill me and only sheared all of my buffs? If you wanna try and act civilised and be nice to soloers a good idea might not to be shearing them totally and then 'be nice and not kill them'.

Anyway, whined enough so back to getting farmed by the 3am crew. :)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Ok, so its 3am and i'm running about trying to solo some, i see a full group of albs inc, lots of people with CM colors but not gonna blame anyone.
So, judging from the colors and emblems of the inc group i sit down and await to release.
But, the tanks run up to me and just /wave /hug at me and i'm like WTF O_O.

So i stand up and start going on my way when the cleric suddenly shears the shit out of me, so instead of leaving me and being nice they totally strip me off my buffs and start to stick up and leave so i attack the cleric so they'd kill me cause theres not much point to keep going fully stripped, they kill me and than a barage of emotes such as /clap and /dismiss come flying at me.
What did you expect? For me to be grateful that you didnt kill me and only sheared all of my buffs? If you wanna try and act civilised and be nice to soloers a good idea might not to be shearing them totally and then 'be nice and not kill them'.

Anyway, whined enough so back to getting farmed by the 3am crew. :)

Well if it was CM then i know what happened:

Usually they dont expect real players at this time while they take towers, keeps, relics. But then they saw you and panic took control over them. So they buffsheared you to make sure you arent that dangerous anymore for their group but still they were too scared to attack you and ran away to find some easy guards!

The hugs and waves were the try to get a good faction with you but you must have done something that made them nervous...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Mebbe it whas a random cleric and thought; "waddlefeck, they don't kill him. Must get holy realmpoint!"

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Elkie said:
lol skillz albs running fg at 3am your rawks :)!

Even better this hibgrp with Cemeterygates, Virr, Hallucinations, Vagisil and some other idiots. Not only do they run like a fg now (05:13) but they also managed to chase me from beno to eras whilst spamming /beckon emotes and such, when I used testudo so they couldn't catch me they sheared all my buffs.

Then they proceeded to ruin my fights, for hibernia mates.

Ah, felt better getting that off my chest

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Septima...dont solo at 3:00,only because i once said you need a picture of you with some solo db's in it ^^

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Alexandrinus said:
Septima...dont solo at 3:00,only because i once said you need a picture of you with some solo db's in it ^^

Alex its Septi'n'a - Septima and Septi'n'a are two different people I fink....

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
lol skillz albs running fg at 3am your rawks :)!

Didn't you know that there is bug which allows other than albion players to login at 3am? I heard that Mythic will fix it in 1.85.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
20040617153906untitledwwm8.jpg

censi

Can't get enough of FH
this group declined the oportunity to add on me a couple of times that day which I always respect and appreciate. I had FZ'd like the last guy in group train a couple of sides and managed to get a few swings on him before they noticed. I think they saw the funny side.

prolly septina they said leave this guy but the cleric was trigger happy which I guess happens.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
1) They pay their subs!!!!!!11 <3

2) They are all nice ppl irl!!!!!!!1 <3

3) They have skillz that killz

4) If it's RED, it's DEAD!!!!!!!! <3

4) All 8 outskilled you, soz megameijt!!!

I cant think of more excuses sorry septina :(

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
People have lots to learn still, not that I would shear visable solo'ers(stealthers only ftw!) and leave them but if you do that your better of nuking them to 5% + shearing them and then CL diseasing them, gets you lots more whine :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Andrilyn said:
People have lots to learn still, not that I would shear visable solo'ers(stealthers only ftw!) and leave them but if you do that your better of nuking them to 5% + shearing them and then CL diseasing them, gets you lots more whine :p

Why should ppl whine about this? Tbh if I see you doing that I'd rather use my time to actively look for you to zerg/add on you. Wait till you (or your group) start(s) a fight, then add ftw.....it gets you lots more whine.

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
well the 9/10 times when i'm solo and come face2face with a fgm i'm dead, so be happy

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
thats what daoc can give u sometimes .....

completly sexeh unreal & nirvana fun too bad i wasnt 1 of that clerics :< pff i miss daoc only for that times xd

oh well :p

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
omg it's NOT septima but septina :D
Septima is one of my guildies (he's a GM of DAoM) :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Someone has a character named Vagisil?

Maybe they should get together with stinkbox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom