Wooo, my first whine thread ever. \o/

gohan

FH is my second home
Dafft said:
1) They pay their subs!!!!!!11 <3

2) They are all nice ppl irl!!!!!!!1 <3

3) They have skillz that killz

4) If it's RED, it's DEAD!!!!!!!! <3

4) All 8 outskilled you, soz megameijt!!!

I cant think of more excuses sorry septina :(

1 2 3 4 4? QQ go watch count count on sesame street more carefully

censi

Can't get enough of FH
go get pwned by a rr4 s/s dwarf warrior with 3 of your mates!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Why should ppl whine about this? Tbh if I see you doing that I'd rather use my time to actively look for you to zerg/add on you. Wait till you (or your group) start(s) a fight, then add ftw.....it gets you lots more whine.

Why should people whine about this? good question, better ask the people that PM me after logging on to have a nice "chat" after doing it to them :p
And chances of being zerged/added by stealthers well I count on that every fight so wont surprise me one bit.
And the difference between me and some people is I don't go to a forum and whine about what someone did to me in game with anger or bitterness like someone just ran over my puppie.

If you have a different playing style than me I wont whine about that and will accept that but I will just (try) and force you to stop playing like that with any means (legally) possible which normally works quite nicely.
All to enhance my own fun (selfish aint it).

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Well if it was CM then i know what happened:

Usually they dont expect real players at this time while they take towers, keeps, relics. But then they saw you and panic took control over them. So they buffsheared you to make sure you arent that dangerous anymore for their group but still they were too scared to attack you and ran away to find some easy guards!

The hugs and waves were the try to get a good faction with you but you must have done something that made them nervous...

Hehe :d A real player to them is someone in rogs standing repairing a door :|

feril

Fledgling Freddie
hehe love the lads that doesnt read the whole thread :p

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
weeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gogogo you svenske whiner xDDDDDDDDDDD

stop whining septina! <|:{)<--<

<3

coldbeard, virr is a good player, almost like me, are you that old irl? that pic of steveh irl? he's about 60 aswell!

i'm eating pizza now.

Galaha

Fledgling Freddie
ye septina :/ the tank was me, i spamed dont kill him 31432432543254326 times.... so really sorry mate :(. some guys in daoc will never change sorry mate :(. We was 3 members of cm only , bencevur, trinaranjus and me. but i will say the cleric who shears you was trina.
i hate it but what can i do :/ .

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
! thought he was that old lol, told some of my friends," you know the game I play DAoC, is really sick imo "

" why? "

" cause we got this 60 year old man playing DAoC in the same alliance as me "

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
1) They pay their subs!!!!!!11 <3

2) They are all nice ppl irl!!!!!!!1 <3

3) They have skillz that killz

4) If it's RED, it's DEAD!!!!!!!! <3

4) All 8 outskilled you, soz megameijt!!!

I cant think of more excuses sorry septina :(

1 very true
2 lol, nope
3 true
4 emm..... dunno :p

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=2945354&postcount=2

or was he an optical illusion? The one shearing my buffs was the magical wizard of Oz I guess.

Okay... your insulting me for playing the way i want? yes it was early morning... and it was the last run for us, and we were getting tired of getting CM+KF pug + adds zerging us down 7times in row...

Seriously Coldbeard... stop whine about getting buffsheared.. its an rvr zone...
Should we just leave you? just becuase your solo? don't think so... maybe if you paid my sub i would leave you alone in an rvr zone. but you ain't, so stop judging people for what they did once...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I sense a forest fire in the making (you even managed to get in the ''if you paid my subs line')....

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Noxydawn said:
Okay... your insulting me for playing the way i want? yes it was early morning... and it was the last run for us, and we were getting tired of getting CM+KF pug + adds zerging us down 7times in row...

Seriously Coldbeard... stop whine about getting buffsheared.. its an rvr zone...
Should we just leave you? just becuase your solo? don't think so... maybe if you paid my sub i would leave you alone in an rvr zone. but you ain't, so stop judging people for what they did once...

Haha, original reasons. RvR zone, Pay your own subs etc, Very creative!

Leave me? Well, you weren't gonna catch me anyways, so in frustration you decided to make sure to ruin my fun by shearing my buffs. Judging or not, that sure looks like patethic playstyle to me. But of course, it's allowed to care fuck all about people when it is an rvr zone and you pay your own subs.

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:

Leave me? Well, you weren't gonna catch me anyways, so in frustration you decided to make sure to ruin my fun by shearing my buffs. Judging or not, that sure looks like patethic playstyle to me. But of course, it's allowed to care fuck all about people when it is an rvr zone and you pay your own subs.

haha.. yeah sure my reasons are original.. but still stop whine.. its a game.. if you can't accept that i buffsheared you then you shouldn't be playing at all, becuase whatever you may say or think, your not in position to say what i should do or not... now stop your childish attitude and learn to accept it that i buffsheared the hell out of you... how hard can it be to die, release, rebuff, go back? and no i weren't frustrated at not catching you, i was having a laugh at you wasting testudo instead of sit down and die..

Now enough of pointless arguements... bring it on ingame instead.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Noxydawn said:
i was having a laugh at you wasting testudo instead of sit down and die..

So you get off on other people's misfortune then?

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharkith said:
So you get off on other people's misfortune then?

Well not really, but i expected to be whined at becuase of running a 6man grp at that time..

so we thought why not kill everything we see? anyways.. enough of this.

And Coldbeard im sorry if you had to rebuff... but as said so many times over the years... ITS RVR

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
he pays his subs meights! he is probably an ace! guy irl too, gives to charities and cuddles bunnies and such

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Noxydawn said:
haha.. yeah sure my reasons are original.. but still stop whine.. its a game.. if you can't accept that i buffsheared you then you shouldn't be playing at all, becuase whatever you may say or think, your not in position to say what i should do or not... now stop your childish attitude and learn to accept it that i buffsheared the hell out of you... how hard can it be to die, release, rebuff, go back? and no i weren't frustrated at not catching you, i was having a laugh at you wasting testudo instead of sit down and die..

Now enough of pointless arguements... bring it on ingame instead.

How can I not be "accepting" what happened? I merely commented it and found it rather lame. I am in position to state whatever I mean regarding this because this is a public daoc rvr forum, in case you haven't noticed, so if you can't "accept" that then maybe you should lay off.

How hard can it be to release and buff up again. Now why would I want to do that? That is like 15 min of boredom if you include the boatride all the way.

Why wouldn't I use testudo to avoid the rel, rebuff, reboat galore? I didn't sit down and hand you the rps, hence you decided to shear my buffs because you couldn't kill me. For what purpose? Clearly to making me have to go all the way back for buff(from hw). So, what other reasons than for being an asshole should that be?

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
How can I not be "accepting" what happened? I merely commented it and found it rather lame. I am in position to state whatever I mean regarding this because this is a public daoc rvr forum, in case you haven't noticed, so if you can't "accept" that then maybe you should lay off.

How hard can it be to release and buff up again. Now why would I want to do that? That is like 15 min of boredom if you include the boatride all the way.

Why wouldn't I use testudo to avoid the rel, rebuff, reboat galore? I didn't sit down and hand you the rps, hence you decided to shear my buffs because you couldn't kill me. For what purpose? Clearly to making me have to go all the way back for buff(from hw). So, what other reasons than for being an asshole should that be?

i know that this is a public forum, and i do accept that you say stuff about me.
in case you didn't notice i don't really give a flying f*ck about what you think of me, so just go on post more sh*t, its just fun to read, in the of this day its still a game. :m00:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Noxydawn said:
i know that this is a public forum, and i do accept that you say stuff about me.
in case you didn't notice i don't really give a flying f*ck about what you think of me, so just go on post more sh*t, its just fun to read, in the of this day its still a game. :m00:

I'm talking about you, so of course I am posting shit.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
i find it rather funny that virragain denys have a drood in the grp to begin with then after a few pages the drood come's in and act's like a tard xD maybe get ur story's strait before comming on FH :p ??

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:

QQ meight, roll a class that can't be sheared if your so affraid to get sheared or else do like the brynja crew stay on the bridge and run back to Bled if you lose your buff(s).
Seriously I don't see why people complain so damn much about buffshears, use charges, roll a class that can't be sheared, do a Horner and load a bot on /stick if you are so affraid to lose a buff.

Find if funny that it has come to people (heretics for instance) running without buffshear proc or else nobody will attack them or people sitting down when a Valk uses D/Q buff because they cba to carry a D/Q charge and cba to fight without that buff, heaven forbid people to use the abilities they have.
Same with BM style shears, if you are so affraid to go out and encounter certain things you'd better stay safely within the PvE side of your realm.

illu

Part of the furniture
Hmmm Buffshearing is crap though :> Either make Buffshears -> Debuffs, OR just kill the person you are buffshearing, at least get RP instead of them having to suicide :)

Oli - Illu

Everz

FH is my second home
Andrilyn said:
QQ meight, roll a class that can't be sheared if your so affraid to get sheared or else do like the brynja crew stay on the bridge and run back to Bled if you lose your buff(s).
Seriously I don't see why people complain so damn much about buffshears, use charges, roll a class that can't be sheared, do a Horner and load a bot on /stick if you are so affraid to lose a buff.

Find if funny that it has come to people (heretics for instance) running without buffshear proc or else nobody will attack them or people sitting down when a Valk uses D/Q buff because they cba to carry a D/Q charge and cba to fight without that buff, heaven forbid people to use the abilities they have.
Same with BM style shears, if you are so affraid to go out and encounter certain things you'd better stay safely within the PvE side of your realm.

because it fun to beg for buffs for 30 mins, get on a boat for 10 mins jump off the boat to see a mid fg where the shammy strips me then leaves me.. fun fun

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:

• I have a class that can't be sheared(druid, selfbuffs etc), problem is that druid is hopeless solo.
  • Afraid to be sheared? I just don't see the point in shearing someone just so that person have to suicide, rebuff, take boat to come back again.
  • Run back to bled from Hadrian's Wall? Sure, alot of fun in running for 15-20 min.
  • I consider running a bot on stick an unfair advantage, I don't have a second computer either so can't stick my bb.
  • Sure, I can carry some buffcharge items, however, there is already enough item timers I have to consider already. Also you will still lack full buffage even with buffcharges, this means you will have a disadvantage.

I recommend you reread this thread, because my inital point was not about buffshear in general, it was about the fact that some people shear someone's buff just so that person have to go all back and rebuff, basically just to ruin the fun for others.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:

Obviously you've never heard of a little something called respect to others.
Neither side gains anything at all from just buffshearing a soloer in his oh so mighty fg and then just leaving him.
But i guess the most fun in this game for you is being a total prick towards others and ruining their fun. :)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
20040617153906untitledwwm8.jpg

lol, repped :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom