Werewolf Wolf 2200 - Spaceship of Doom. (game thread)

Uara

Part of the furniture
sorry been a busy couple of days......I concur with what people have said before and that a no lynch is probably the most sensible option. The issue here is that until someone dies there is very little for us to go on. At least until the seer/android/whoever else has enough info to help us significantly, but again they shouldnt speak up too early if they only say have 1 name down, they need a couple just so we can take them out before the seer goes down. (and I can kinda agree with Levin that we are being quite nice to each other atm.)
No Lynch

- English -

Resident Freddy
sorry been a busy couple of days......I concur with what people have said before and that a no lynch is probably the most sensible option. The issue here is that until someone dies there is very little for us to go on. At least until the seer/android/whoever else has enough info to help us significantly, but again they shouldnt speak up too early if they only say have 1 name down, they need a couple just so we can take them out before the seer goes down. (and I can kinda agree with Levin that we are being quite nice to each other atm.)

agree

no lynch

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Sorry for my sporadic posts, I've been rather busy myself with work and Xmas so have found little time to post or even get online.

I tend to agree with what everyone has said about the no vote, as we dont have any clues to go on we're struggling to to vote for anyone else, with that in mind.

Vote No Lynch

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The people of the ship go "Hmm, hmm, hmm." and go to sleep.

Nice un-eventful day, following a silent night.

What might the next one bring? Fireworks?

Night begins, send in choices, you know the drill.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i would like to vote for ending the game prematurely

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well night actions haven't been sent by more then two people, think the holidays bonked this.

Shame really if you want to end it, but i can't very well force people to keep playing :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Is a shame, but it is dead tbh. Levin was a Parasite!!!!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Is a shame, but it is dead tbh. Levin was a Parasite!!!!

WTF? Sounds like parasite talk to me! Now I know who to vote for when we all wake up! :flame:

And come OOOOOON whoever it is dragging their ass!

Calaen

No really it's the talk of a scientist who discovered you on day one, and if I am correct in my workings I know who's your partner at night!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Grrrr, stop it :eek:

Anyway, i'm going to give a final prod and then start the day regardless of actions or not later today.

Anyone who isn't active by next day, will get thrown out the airlock :flame:

So second day inc in medium to long time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Time sure does fly when you're on a ship filled with death!

Morning comes, or so the computer sayes as the crew wakes up to an interesting scenario.

Everyone is in an airlock. Everyone except the dearly departed, and Thadius.

The computer voice gives a call of good morning in the chirpy disney voice, before telling people 'Voice recognition required.'

It seems the computer wants everyone to talk their way out of the airlock.

From a teenytiny viewing window, someone notices why Thadius isn't there. He's been ripped to pieces during the night and the toolbox everyone neglected to notice before, tell a clear cut tale of his work.

Thadius the Mechanic is dead.

New day. 8 alive, 5 for majority voting.

If you do not speak up during the next 48h, the airlock will open and poot you out.

Calaen

Ok in like flynn!

I dicovered on the first night Levin was a parasite, Last night I scanned Uara who is a no one, well he is a somebody cause he is still alive.

All I can say and all I will say is vote for Levin tonight and although I will probably die, atleast we reduce their numbers.

lynch Levin

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
About flipping time we woke up! *pokes at Thadius's corpse with a boot* Most of us at least. Poor sod.

I had a bad dream last night about Calean pointing and accusing. I thought we were supposed to shut up and sleep during night hours but hey. I guess some were up offing crew members hmm?

Vote: Calean

That was a pissy move, Cal.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i think we should throw them both in the airlock tbh
it seems that any way you look at it, thats the move. they both seem scummy to me, they have voted the same way all this time and now suddenly calaen comes out with these accusations (when he shouldnt be saying anything in the first place!). if it turns out they are both parasites thats good, if levin is parasite and calaen is the scientist, well, he deserves it for speaking up while we are asleep, and if levin is a regular crewman while calaen is a parasite trying to make a play we still get one of the parasites. the last scenario is the least likely imo.
im gonna go against levin for now though vote: levin because i think the ships AI might do something bad to calaen even if we dont!

Calaen

I can only apologise for the initial chat, it appeared as if all protocol had been broken. As for my statement, you can only trust me.

Calaen

About flipping time we woke up! *pokes at Thadius's corpse with a boot* Most of us at least. Poor sod.

I had a bad dream last night about Calean pointing and accusing. I thought we were supposed to shut up and sleep during night hours but hey. I guess some were up offing crew members hmm?

Vote: Calean

That was a pissy move, Cal.

You didn't dream Parasites don't have the ability!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
You didn't dream Parasites don't have the ability!

I guess you should know!

Considering you are either a parasite or somehow got warped info (first is more likely as i don't even think anyone can give you false info?), what am i supposed to say? Peope can believe either you or me, and knowing it's a 50/50, my blatantly biased opinion is that i think your ass needs kicking for breaking the rules. And if you really are the seer i'll willingly put myself up for airlocking next.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
hm... interesting...
So we have a direct accusation here. Regardless of who is right or wrong, this will ignite some action. I´ll refrain from voting for anyone at this point, but please, Calaen, tell us a little bit more about how you come to your conclusion.

Calaen

I tested Levins DNA on the first night, and discovered he was not one of us, it was not safe to speak up, after reading through other information, My second night was a pure guess, no one gave away any real information with which I could be suspicious about, so I went for Uara (sorry for outing you)

Simple fact is, if Uara could have been one of anything and I am telling you he's human, now by all means if Uara wants to lie about it and pin me up as not knowing what he is then by all means you're all welcome to the ship.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Or could you and Uara be wolves trying to get a kill, you pick on a name for your own twisted reasons, say your the seer type and pick out Uara as the other person you checked up knowing he will back you up as your in the same pack?

Calaen

Or could you and Uara be wolves trying to get a kill, you pick on a name for your own twisted reasons, say your the seer type and pick out Uara as the other person you checked up knowing he will back you up as your in the same pack?

That would be stupid, because then the humans would have the identitiy of both supposed parasites?

I mean by all accounts you can kill me today, I doubt I will survive another night now the enginner has been killed. but after you find out I am the scientist you know for sure Levin is a bad guy and Uara isn't.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Im gonna agree with Calaen, why? cos the games moving slower than a slug ..

And my main reason is that if he is not the scientist, the real one should speak up. Levin has not said he is the scientist and therefore i think its a positive sign levin is a parasite.

If Calaen is wrong ... obv we get to vote him out the next round unless these paracites have magical abilities to be able to post in other peoples freddyshouse accounts.

Vote Levin

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well all I can say for my own defence is that I truly am a basic ship worker. Toss Lev out the airlock tonight and if he's not a parasite you can toss me out tomorrow night if you want or Calaen as he would have been proven wrong. The only way to counter this is if the "real" scientist isn't Calaen and as English says he speaks up now. I've got nothing else to go on so I'm going to follow Cal (oooh bandwagon or evil duo :p) and
Vote Levin

- English -

Resident Freddy
Well all I can say for my own defence is that I truly am a basic ship worker. Toss Lev out the airlock tonight and if he's not a parasite you can toss me out tomorrow night if you want or Calaen as he would have been proven wrong. The only way to counter this is if the "real" scientist isn't Calaen and as English says he speaks up now. I've got nothing else to go on so I'm going to follow Cal (oooh bandwagon or evil duo :p) and
Vote Levin

Well Cal is the only link we have... if Lev isnt a parasite as we said it must be Cal not telling the truth or have had some poison so he has to lie etc

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Ugh. Well i can't be arsed to argue really. So toss me out.

Calaen

Too be fair it still looks like a few are in stasis :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Too be fair it still looks like a few are in stasis :p

Regarding this, those who are still sleeping when the ship adjusts course and the next sleep cycle begins, i will put people in space :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*taps foot*

Soon, if things don't happen, un active ones will be ejected to space with no disclaiming of roles and next night will begin.

Calaen

To be fair Toh, I think your best bet is to scratch this one off as an unlucky attempt.

Which is a shame because if the numbers that signed had of played, it could have been good.

Not enough involvement from the majority of the people who are meant to be playing, but I see some signed up for wills werewolf game already, so clearly they just don't want to say I don't want to play anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom