Werewolf Wolf 2200 - Spaceship of Doom. (game thread)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Unvote Fl3a vote No Lynch

My Fl3a vote certainly got things moving but maybe in the wrong way for me, to get this moving again im changing my vote, day one has become quite stale.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I agree it has become a bit stale, can you change your undies please :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Waiting on English to confirm if it's a no lynch or simply a no vote vote.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Right-o and with that, all of the crew huf and puf and feck off to sleep in their chambers.

tris- however, screams incoherantly something about leaving the kettle on, sticks a big ol orange hydroponic produce up his bum and jumps out an airlock.

Who he was and what he was doing on the ship, is anyones guess.

Send in night actions, no talkie talk until morning comes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

To the people playing;

I will be out of internet from tomorrow until...30ish of december.

I'll try to check as often as i can.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The next day dawns...well...according to the sweet sound of the comuputer that is.

As the crew gathers, everyone seems to be there, so that's a plus.

Minus part being...things still look dicey!

9 remain, 5 for majority.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Well thank feck for that!

That's gotta have been one of the longest nights i've ever slept except that one time when we jumped to the Medusa system and partied with those snakehaired aliens with three tits and got all stoned.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I do feel very refreshed tho, it was atleast a comfortable sleep.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
So.. anyone noticed anything interesting during the night?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Nope, i slept like a baby. no dreams or anything!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
At least we didn't lose anyone to the novote, so i suggest we make the best of this free day we got!

Uara

Part of the furniture
im sure there must be someone out there who might have seen something, best wait to see what someone else might have seen this evening!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
the parasites either didnt attack, attacked the android or were in stasis. if it was the second case (android was attacked) i think that it would be best if they spoke up and say who attacked them. since he wont be able to survive another attack the parasites will know that and he will be an easy target anyway, we might as well get some information out of it.
while the action is a bit slow on this ship, i dont think it would be right if the scientist spoke up yet and put himself in too much danger.

Calaen

I suppose what Fl3a says makes sense, although if the parasites work in a team, how would the android know who tried to get him?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
[ooc]read the first post for clarification, parasites send out a killer, android learns the identity of the killer if he is attacked[/ooc]

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I guess the android would get the name of one of the parasites?

If we don't hear anything about that soon though, i think we'll have to assume one of the other two scenarios:

Parasites didn't attack (maybe they were too slow?)

or

Mechanic got lucky!

So question is also then, if not now - when would be a good time for the mechanic and scientist to speak up with their info? After two nights?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah i wouldnt recommend our mechanic and scientist speaking up today as there probably isn't enough for them to go on. Especially if last night was unsuccessful for them! Would most likely be favourably for them to wait till they've got two confirmations that way they can either confirm targets or cross people off the list.

Yeah I presume the android would get the names of one of them.

- English -

Resident Freddy
I honestly think they didnt vote on purpose as they want us to lynch one of us from the first night

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
I honestly think they didnt vote on purpose as they want us to lynch one of us from the first night
how about we counter it with a no lynch then?
honestly, i dont really know what to do at this point :( hard to pick up something when everybody is being so scarce.

i would still be happy to go back to my day one thought process tbh

Calaen

I don't know, they can happily go after the android again tonight and get a guaranteed kill as well as silencing him before he can speak. but then again if they didn't attack anyone it's an even better plan, because now we are second guessing them.

They are supposed to be parasites, can we assume they have intelligence?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I really doubt they would not kill anyone on purpose, what would they gain on that? It's not like we don't know they're there!

Uara

Part of the furniture
THere is very little point for them not to make a kill. Which makes me think that they either had their killed blocked by one of us or the android took a hit. (unless they wanted us to make a rash decision from it) Another potential action is that they're using their scout to find out who we all are or find a key person before they make a kill...but i see little point in them doing that.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I agree, a no-kill is rather strange. The odds are in their favour, so even if they don´t know exactly who they are, killing someone would have been a good idea. I think the blocked action is the most likely scenario.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I would say that the android and engineer should keep there mouths shut on what it is they are, giving things away at this stage is suicidal for all the good guys.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
there might also be a chance that the parasite leader 'slept in' so to say, and didnt manage to send out a kill or scout before we all woke up. maybe we should take this day as a freebie investigation for our scientist, and go for a no lynch?

vote: no lynch

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Alright. I wish there'd be more to go on though. Are we being too nice to eachother?

Vote: No lynch

Calaen

Well it seems no one is willing to take a stab in the dark until someone has died.

Vote No Lynch

- English -

Resident Freddy
The reason they want us to vote - so we vote 1 person off at random... the chances are 70 /30 % that its gonna be an innocent death or whatever .. then they get another kill at night bringing the odds alot more closely..

Now i think they might have decided to no lynch on puropse .. i mean killing a civilian or someone with no powers is just concentrating the odds on a lower population. They need to fix a way up in which people believe someone else is the parasite so they can vote them selves off. If it makes sense ..

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I think the parasites can´t afford to wait and live with daily no-lynchs forever. A free kill at night is nice and everything, but the seers will eventually identify the parasites and an identified (=dead) parasite is a far greater loss for their side than it is for the regular people. They´re supposed to stir up some shit and provoke some action.

...imo
...tbh
...kthx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom