Werewolf Wolf 2200 - Spaceship of Doom. (game thread)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People are onboard a science vessel, sent to investigate the deep regions of space. Their mission gets complicated as they find out that there are parasitic aliens onboard the ship. No one knows who they are! Eek!

Every now and then the people need to get rest and the ship needs to reboot systems, and then the evil that lurks in the shadows will roam free. During "day time" time the people will choose one person to be thrown out the airlock, just 'cause of good old paranoia.

The players are;

Calaen
Thorwyn
fl3a
Cerb
- English -
tris-
Uara
Aph3x
Thadius
Levin

The roles are;

Parasites (Wolves, talk among eachother, kill at night.)

Parasite leader (orders kills and scouts, if lost, scouting is lost)

Crewmembers (The ones in the middle, no powers)

Scientist (Can investigate DNAs during night to find out who people really are. (Seer role))

Mechanic (Can set people in stasis during night. during stasis, they can't be touched or do any action)

Android (Works with the crew. Can survive one attack from parasites and learn the identity of said parasite. Can also survive a infiltrator attack, but won't learn identity)

Infiltrator (Can plant DNA evidence, or kill during night. Lone survivor. DNA planting will mask someone as a parasite for other seers. IF a parasite scouts a faked person, they will recieve parasite info as well).

RP rules apply; No previous info to be used, metagaming at a minimum.

No inactivity timer; Prod works, if prodded, person has to answer to me. I will modkill inactive players, i won't modkill silent people.

Added definitions; parasites send out a killer and scout, these are parasite individuals and kill/scout work as individual actions, not group. So blocking a parasite, will block kill.

Will send out roles and wait for confirmations. No talking before i set the wheels in motion.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's been over a week and i'm starting this.

If English or tris- decide to show, they have until they are either voted out or day 1 ends.

Aph3x has dropped out with no replacement.

You all wake up from your quarters as the ship systems begin to flicker on. Old rust bucket. Suddenly someone notices that the ship captain, old.tohtori, has been ripped to shreads! Not to mention, a crewmember lays dead near the escape pod with a laser blast to his back.

You don't even have weapons onboard, it's a peaceful mission!

Someone quickly goes to the computer to see if anything was recorded.

Only a partial message is left by old.Tohtori;

Message begins;

"...parasites. They can be anyone and it causes them to act like...savage...hell if i *zrrrrt* pack of wolves? I've set the ship on a collision course towards the nearest *zrrrrrt*, so you better get this sorted!...*sounds from background*...look, if you think you've gotten all of the parasites, throw them out of airlocks for all i care, then *zrrrrt* escape pod and launch it. It has a homing beacon and should take you to the nearest outpost. From my calculations and evidence i got with *zzrrt* only 2 parasites left. Also there seems to be someone else from the *zrrrt*...I've had it with you alien fu*ZRRRRRT*"

Message ends.

9 remain, 5 for majority.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Good damn parasites. I knew I shouldn't have signed up for this rotten mission!

(Btw, I won't be posting as often as i'd hoped during the days, as my work just yesterday added this site to their "restricted" list because of the "game" keyword! :( Still, i'll post in the early mornings and in the evenings!)

Uara

Part of the furniture
I try to get away from this sort of thing on earth on a peaceful deep space mission and what happens. Damn parasites emerge to cause upset and death :( Its just not on!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Can we play Tetris on this computer?
*searches the hdd for tetris.exe*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The computer makes a few bleeps and bloops and after a short quiet moment spurts out;

"Hello Thorwyn. Would you like to play a game of tetris?"

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
so it seeme like fomr the messages we were left that we have got 2 possible parasites from the 9 of us that are left. pretty good odds for once. what else can we gather from the little bit of information he left us?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
With the ships captain now gone, can we rid ourselves of these velour uniforms?

*itches*

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
so it seeme like fomr the messages we were left that we have got 2 possible parasites from the 9 of us that are left. pretty good odds for once. what else can we gather from the little bit of information he left us?

we have to hope that the two people who have not yet woken up on the ship (tris- and english) are either parasites or regular crewmen and not someone with special training.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think we have two regular crew members, fl3a. I think it's just one. :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think we have two regular crew members, fl3a. I think it's just one. :p

with 7 possible positions on this ship, and 10 people signing up for this flight, id say we have more than one regular crewman.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
well seeing as one died the first night that leaves 9 right?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah one's died already! (If we go with that he's a crewmember-From Toht's preamble) That leaves 2. One will be a parasite (if we believe the message from our poor beloved dead ship captain). Leaving one final member of this unlucky crew who I would assume would be a second basic crew member!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
so wants to start claiming roles? :p ill start the ball rolling.....im the s&m master of the ship!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
so wants to start claiming roles? :p ill start the ball rolling.....im the s&m master of the ship!

I'm the male stripper, but ever since we took off on this mission i've been out of an audience! They don't hire enough women around here. *grumble*

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I cook, clean and give blowies for rations!!!!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i think we should take this day a bit slow, give a chance for the people that havent woken up yet to wake up!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aph3x, thought to have died in a horrible scout pod accident, wakes up and rejoins the crew.

Damn those computer glitches!

(Aph3x made it afterall ;))

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
*waves*

Sorry for the lateness of my arrival, real life medical problems were keeping me away from this, will have a read through whats happened so far and jump in.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ok so nothing of note said so far other than the request to remove our velour uniforms, a request I second as im getting a rash between my thighs from it!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
...a request I second as im getting a rash between my thighs from it!

Maybe that was the medical problem you were talking about? ;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
So its just Tris- who is still unconscious then? almost at full complement then which will be most handy!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
but i thought aph3x had dropped out already, and been removed from the ship?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Stupid bloody new internet rules at work. I'd be so spamming this game if it wasn't for them. :(

Anyhow! So we have a full crew it seems! And one has a rash! *peer*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but i thought aph3x had dropped out already, and been removed from the ship?

It was a GM call, since English and tris- had the same "late start" chance and Aph3x even confirmed his role way back. In essence, nevermind the dropping as it never happened.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
hmmmmm not really much happening as of yet is there? any suggestions as to what we do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom