Windows 10 again

soze

I am a FH squatter
That rollout is staggered I think its a 4gb update. I got it on a laptop last night but not my PC yet.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I have noticed new sounds and alerts noises

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not a Windows 10 niggle per se - but I'm fucked off that if I start a game, say hearthstone, from my SSD then I have to listen to each one of my normal drives spinning up before it'll just start the fucking thing.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
There is now colour at the top of an active window so it's not a blanket white making it easier to see stuff.
A few other cosmetic changes but I guess most of the update is behind the scenes.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You can change the "accent" colour in the settings (Settings > Personalisation > Colours) and, if you switch on Show colour on Start, taskbar, action centre and title bar under the colour picker, it will change the title bar colour too (whereas before it was just white all the time).

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You can change the "accent" colour in the settings (Settings > Personalisation > Colours) and, if you switch on Show colour on Start, taskbar, action centre and title bar under the colour picker, it will change the title bar colour too (whereas before it was just white all the time).

I had already done that but my title bars were still white. After the update they have colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom