widely accepted bugabuse

Bellona

Banned
I hope this makes it a little clearer

Nuked said:
i don't see the problem!

Bellona said:
I were only in cm with my 50 chanter to help a guildmate get a few lvls, since he cant roll 20 and therefor have a rough time getting groups, but i pulled the rock mobs, and then these guys shows up, get up on their wall/bug spot, and pulls mobs from far inside at weewere's, dotting them, and that makes them run all over the cave, i couldnt pull/pbaoe where i could before, i would get loads of their pulled mobs on me, and when i said to them to stop abuse, and make it possible for me to pull, all i get back is bullshit.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
:rolleyes: so in other words when it becomes a problem for you, it's worth reporting, but otherwise they could have continued? im not saying they are in the right, or you are, but either way! a bug is a bug report 1, you may aswell report em all! just my 2 pennys, anyway, im out

Bellona

Banned
Nuked said:
:rolleyes: so in other words when it becomes a problem for you, it's worth reporting, but otherwise they could have continued?

I reported it because I was there AND it was a problem for me...

I cant really report people for something i dont see can I?

Keld

Fledgling Freddie
Do GOA actually do anything at all after you've reported someone for doing this?

Tbh, its getting damn annoying now. Cant seem to xp anywhere in corus without some eld, chanter or animist pulling every mob in the room and running into the wall/bridge where they cant hit them :eek:

Bellona

Banned
only gotten replies that they will investigate and proper actions will be taken, and since its GOAs policy NOT to tell people that report what happends, i cant really know :)

but i do know that about a year back, one i reported, he got banned for 3 days, since we had also talked on irc.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Just now in CM i went to abysmals with a friend and there was only afk druid present so we decided to pull. Suddenly an animist comes screaming that the spot is taken, pulls everything on sight and runs to the pit where his group are abusing these bugs.
We just kept pulling since a druid can't pull them alone and wasn't even moving and we sure got an earful, and might be that our GM will hear from them too, or atleast they promised to...

If you can't kill mobs with your group in a fair fight, can you really complain when someone gets there who can?

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Fuckin idiot reportin other players when it doesnt harm u is just stupid, u could just pick another spot Go play cop **** somewhere else

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Fuckin idiot reportin other players when it doesnt harm u is just stupid, u could just pick another spot Go play cop **** somewhere else

bad omen strikes again :m00:

you can't camp a spot with an afk druid

Tua

Fledgling Freddie
untill recently ive logged and reported abusers after asking them to stop abusing bugs, bugabusing is cheating - and in someway or another they are altering the way the game should function, which is enough to justify reporting.

Oh, and reporting ppl for abusing will hopefully also make the admins aware of the bug and will fix it.

- Tua

Avindor

Fledgling Freddie
Has there been any word from GOA about fixing the wall bugs in CM?

It's annoying to even go there nowadays, everyone just cheats on the wall. They run to pull abysmals, weeveres and run back to wall where they can't be hit. People not using that bug get insults for commenting about the cheating.

Might as well send them my chat.log and screenshots from today.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
i dont even know where it is, and ive never used any bugs apart from the falling through the floor in CM once or twice, but i think if people do it, then dont stop after a warning, u should just report it.

Dalus Carosu

Fledgling Freddie
CHEATERS = LOOSERS??

Se for yourself thats what I got for reporting a guy yesterday for using wall bugg in CM and pulling from 3-4 different camps...

[18:09:07] Nosekeintentas makes a rude gesture at you.
[18:09:18] Nosekeintentas makes a rude gesture at you.
[18:09:21] Nosekeintentas makes a rude gesture at you.
[18:09:26] Nosekeintentas makes a rude gesture at you.
[18:09:30] Nosekeintentas slaps you!
[18:09:32] Nosekeintentas slaps you!
[18:09:33] @@Bootyx says, "why the hell u report me HUH ?????"
[18:09:35] Nosekeintentas slaps you!
[18:09:35] @@Bootyx says, "why"
[18:09:38] @@Bootyx says, "oi u "
[18:09:39] @@Bootyx says, "u "
[18:09:41] @@Bootyx says, "gay"
[18:09:45] Miriala was just killed by an undead drudger!
[18:09:45] @@You say, "haha"
[18:09:46] @@[Guild] Lilla: "it's an increase in melee resists"
[18:09:48] Lurken was just killed by a phantom miner!
[18:09:51] Festisen was just killed by a phantom miner!
[18:09:52] @@You say, "how old are you?"
[18:09:59] The forest servant casts a spell!
[18:09:59] @@Bootyx says, "oi im tlking to u "
[18:10:03] @@Pronzo says, "calm down. the best way to settle this is a duel"
[18:10:05] Cripl has left the chat group.
[18:10:08] @@You say, "lol"
[18:10:09] @@Bootyx says, "shut ur mouth"
[18:10:18] @@Bootyx says, "NOOB"
[18:10:26] @@[Guild] Lilla: "like aom then but for casters :)"
[18:10:27] @@Nosekeintentas says, "old enugh 2 kick ur fukin head in u loser"
[18:10:34] Amberlea was just killed by an undead drudger!
[18:10:35] @@You say, "oh well poor guys"
[18:10:37] Taking Screenshot!

Bellona

Banned
yeah, sad isnt it :puke:

they know exactly what they are doing, and deserves a report

fang

Fledgling Freddie
So are these bugs new or just recently discovered? Since when i was leveling my menty in corus there were no such groups (atleast i saw none) that would abuse bugs.

And :clap:at lilla in chatlog trying to look all smart :)

Bellona

Banned
Just a little update on the problem, to all the people who still claim geometry bug aint abusing: http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1897

GOA said:
Also a quick reminder : If you are hunting somewhere and monsters cannot reach you, you are most likely in a place where you shouldn't be. This is usually called geometry bug and, if you notice such problem, the best thing to do is to leave the area at once (even if this means that your character might die) then report the problem via Rightnow.

Aeon

Fledgling Freddie
So what about 2 animists, and a druid with Powerfield chainpulling all the mobs in a certain area? Or that focus-pulling thing some time ago?

I think GOA knows damn well that those spots are being abused, or at least it would cost them very little efford to find out who do. IMO it's GOA's problem. They nerfed Focus pulls. Im sure they can fix a little wall bug too.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
If anyone is spotted abusing a bug like these safe spots, then please report it asap to GOA.

One such place in malmohus was reported and "rigged" by the Game Masters.

When people tried to get to the safe location, they got teleported instantly over the Revenant in Raumarik (quite uber purple con mob with LOTS of adds)

Made my day i can tell you - so much laughter :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Aeon said:
So what about 2 animists, and a druid with Powerfield chainpulling all the mobs in a certain area? Or that focus-pulling thing some time ago?

I think GOA knows damn well that those spots are being abused, or at least it would cost them very little efford to find out who do. IMO it's GOA's problem. They nerfed Focus pulls. Im sure they can fix a little wall bug too.

tell me: when did GOA nerf focus shield?

Aeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sure focus shield still works. But I don't know if you noticed, but its not possible anymore to pull whole Vale of Balor with 1 chanter and a healer.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think the point is, goa dont make the game, mythic do.

Bellona

Banned
might be fun while it last, but when when you get the message "Account terminated" when you want to play... :)

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
Why is it widely accepted that people abuses bugs?

Im pretty sure EVERYBODY knows, that if you can pull a mob to a certain location, and you can stand there and mobs wont hit you, its a bug, and should be reported instead of abused, but these days things are different.

In corus mine i find people standing a certain place where they can kill mobs without getting hit, and tell them to stop the abuse, 1 logged off, 1 continues the abuse, but they are all reported to goa anyway.

not more than 15min later, there are a new team rdy on the abuse spot, and they are going in for a report too, they even told me to stop whining and mind my own business...

hell no I wont!

:twak:

Sorry to say this but u sound like a right wanker, what were they doing to you that you felt you had to stick your big fat nose in. What is it, did they refuse to pl u ??? U sound to me like one of those morons that sits at there window all day and night watching what other people are doing in the hope that they can catch someone /anyone, doing something /anything so that they can go report and feel that they are something/ someone special when in reality they are nothing more then a lame toss pot that deserves to be shat on. Go crawl back under the rock ...... or better still go join the Albs or something.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
might be fun while it last, but when when you get the message "Account terminated" when you want to play... :)

<---- does this look like the avatar that cares :p

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Report all idiots who bug abuse.

Haha shortcuts to 50, if youd have brain you could be 50 faster than bug abusing.

And like focuspulling was a bug shees, it was working too goodly not bugged so it got tweaked. Thats different than bug. Like animist with their 40+ pets now, they will fixed too to 15 pets max, that isnt bug either just one of things mythic didnt think when they put Powerfonts+25% casting speed and 25% more duration into game.

But kiddies will moan cos they have no brain. Go back to preschool to learn something.

Bellona

Banned
Olorin said:
:twak:

Sorry to say this but u sound like a right wanker, what were they doing to you that you felt you had to stick your big fat nose in. What is it, did they refuse to pl u ??? U sound to me like one of those morons that sits at there window all day and night watching what other people are doing in the hope that they can catch someone /anyone, doing something /anything so that they can go report and feel that they are something/ someone special when in reality they are nothing more then a lame toss pot that deserves to be shat on. Go crawl back under the rock ...... or better still go join the Albs or something.

and maybe you should try to read through the whole thread before replying. thanks.

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
and maybe you should try to read through the whole thread before replying. thanks.

Dear wanker,
i have read entire thread and if u like i can quote u twenty nine times trying to justify your shitty actions but i would rather not as in my eyes and i am sure many other people u r wrong. The time it took you to make u little petty complaint would have been better spent finding out who his GM was and msg them or alternatively asking in /AS if anyone new him and asking them to have a word with the twat that was abusing. But no Mister "i am better then all of u and never used a bug" has to go play robocop.

In my expeience of this game i have found 99% of people to be responsive to other people and yes i have also found the rude people but even they can be dealt with in game without having to go crying to rightnow, just takes two mins to get some details ie guild name GM etc.

But anyway keep up the bad work moron see if u can get any more people banned and then u can make a post saying i got X number of people banned and i am proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom