Why hibernia sux ?

E

etcetra

Well, all the kids wanna be in "Mighty knight in Plate-armor" - thats why Albion suck..

I know lotta female players, and they are indeed skilled - even thoug most of them are more into the pve aspect of the game..

And Hibernia sure has the abilty's to become good.. Good classes, nice setups and nice ra's..

Say BAoD and Group Purge? Even that Warden-thingy :)
Nightshades does also become incredible lethal at higher levels :) So thats cute enough, i play Midgard on Excal, and i know how it can be with all this leetism going around.. Wont leave TK without perfect setup and all that..

And nothing but Savage's gets group invites, so that hurts the midgardians just as much as you guys :)

Anyway, im looking forward to starting up Reborn again :)
Peace, and Love <3

Z

Zarmin

ROFL

The guy must be under a <hopes for him> momentary lapse of reason o_O

F

finbahr

Originally posted by old.xetius
As interesting as this is (NOT), doesnt anyone see the problem with the following :

Bartar 50 paladin albion/prydwen
Bartaar 44 skald midgard/ prydwen

Sorry if this has already been covered, and the fact that neither are in Hib is not an issue for me, but would probably be a cause for concern if I was in either Albion or Midgard on Prydwen.

SPY BAN HIM :flame:

B

bone_idle

Ummmm. This thread was started over a year ago.

Nice ressurection though. :)

J

Jonaldo

<kicks Laston in the balls for bumping this old, shit thread!> :eek:

O

old.Cher

why'd u guys have to res an old thread where i get flamedto hell and back........ i wanna remember the good times not the old hellish ones.....(albion)

hope your all enjoying the game still.

Cher. XXXXX

B

boh_suicidal

Originally posted by Bartar

ELF!! CHAMPION..... FFS !!!! ELFS CANT BECOME TANKS!! WAKE UP [/B]

i dont go on this forum very much due to this insane lack of knowledge :)
Elf Champions rock you would not last 30seconds with Jamiesmallicus you are a n00b and have no clue of anything about hibernia.

Women and children only is BS and non dedicated n00bs is also BS hibs farm albs like you with their eyes closed.

Looking forward to farm you soon

S

sardine

Re: Re: Why hibernia sux ?

Originally posted by boh_suicidal
i dont go on this forum very much due to this insane lack of knowledge :)
Elf Champions rock you would not last 30seconds with Jamiesmallicus you are a n00b and have no clue of anything about hibernia.

Women and children only is BS and non dedicated n00bs is also BS hibs farm albs like you with their eyes closed.

Looking forward to farm you soon

Now you,ve waken him up, yo will be sorry, beleive me................Im still suffering mentally :(

P

- Pathfinder -

You do realise you're flaming someone who quit ages ago? D:

V

vivacelilp

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sorry this is just a funny thread, made me laugh.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
You do realise you're flaming someone who quit ages ago? D:

He still plays actually but not as bartar:p

H

Hamromendou

Hey! It's really a shame to see a shithead like you come to expression, Bartar. i know there actually are palas who combine skill and being a good char but im sure youre just a pure FoTM noob who got owned in emain by a Champion

but THATS imo.

A

Alpha-SWG

still.... funny as %"£& lol

this line:
ELF!! CHAMPION..... FFS !!!! ELFS CANT BECOME TANKS!! WAKE UP

after almost 2 years, still... made me laugh .. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread