Why hibernia sux ?

T

Taggart

I can never really trust people saying they are woman etc, far too many sick bastards running about in female chars, who knows if the person saying "im a lady" isn't a big fat gay arse banging bloke from yorkshire!?! Unless you know them in RL or someone who you are pals with says so, then maybe then i would think they are.

Thats what i think about that matter :p

A

Aeternus

Oh well, think ive seen him ingame....
Anyway, how can someone draw such conclusions about hibernia after just 2 hours of gameplay? Hello... ?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Taggart
who knows if the person saying "im a lady" isn't a big fat gay arse banging bloke from yorkshire!?!

cos Midgard is the big fat gay arse banging blokes from yorkshire realm, hib is women and children dammit! :D

O

old.Cher

Now remember who the bloody hell bartar is. he was in the same guild as me.
i can tell u a story about him and his mates.

Once there was a guild known as Britains elite army. twas a good guild everyone agreed and for a while everone lived in happiness and all stared at nala's legs.

there was the ocassional squabble but all went well. untill one day on guild chat strange language was heard

<bartar>" I F*****g killed one"
<other greek paladin> " you f*****g go on mate"

seemed the greek little boys wanted to swear on guild chat, although this was specifically banned in our guilds rules. so they started spamming chat each day with there inane stupid swear words and bad english.

so then they decided to start swearing in there strange greccian language, and thought we couldn't understand.

shortly after that incident cher the minstrel launched herself by a catapult to hibernia and found she had been changed into the mythical firbolg assassin during the flight

......but weeks later she discovers that the greek idiot paladins, that were the local laughing stocks were thrown from the guild for continued swearing and abuse of guild rules.

because of this incident i pay absolutely no heed to any of those paladins that i once knew.

and wish them the best of luck finding someone that cares about what they think

I

ignore

Now he's done it the hibs gonna gank Barta(a)r with their golf clubs :rolleyes:

And what if all the women and children play hibernia? I guess that leaves us with the d00ds and the macho's :D
Besides who says a woman can't play this game...I mean even for a blonde it can't be too hard to pound a mez button :p

T

Taggart

Hmmm, well its upto you cher, what you think of bartar and those greek paladins, but they are my pals in this game and i know the ones youra talking about, but i wont say. Ive swore plenty of times on guild chat, thats just what people are like where i live. I sure as hell don't think bartar and those guys are assholes, i don't think bartar is a asshole for this thread he put up either, its his opinion, maybe a shit one that you guys all hate.

D

Dorin

If he wasnt joking he must be an asshole afterall:)

O

old.Cher

cool taggart. i can keep to my opinion that he is talking outta his ass. swearing in guild chat to a certain degree is allowed within guilds based on circumstance.

spamming the word F**k < sorry for edit >
in guild chat when being asked not to is just plain stupid, immature and shows a lack of respect for all other players/people.

its like shouting in a library after being asked to be quiet when conducting your business.

the guys a class A fool.

the sad thing is he thinks he's better then the rest of us.

my opinion and i'm sticking to it.

<same as i still have respect for u taggart......just don't come near me with your uber heal chant!!!! :D >

T

Taggart

LOL, ill try not to damage ya too much with me heal chant :p In a few lvl's on my minstrel ill just get a nice olde bloodletter to dance on you! :)

See ya around Cher! :>

O

old.Aure

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Silly thread, silly posts, silly people.

Msg Abbadon, Slayn or Mal for a 1v1, and if they lose 50% hp I'll be suprised :)

Not bad for a womens realm eh?

Bah those guys have no chance against me, big daft 2h guys.

Oops, wait they are Hibs. ;)

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by old.Aure

Bah those guys have no chance against me, big daft 2h guys.

Oops, wait they are Hibs. ;)

actually I am getting used to using a 2.2 spd dirk to get through pbt then hitting with hammer right away before it's recycled.. haven't mastered getting into position for LW stun at the same time yet tho. Gimme a bit more practice and I'm sure I'll get the hang of it :p

O

old.willowywicca

gah wish we had pvp server now.. I wanna duel tuo an prove im wrong :D

O

old.Patrick-S

my problem with what bartar said was how he said it he did not say it in the right manner if he wanted to be taking seriously :) and interested point bout that dirk :D gl getting the fine points sorted :)

D

daphatfriar

Kind of felt guilty for flaming Bartar but when I saw the extent of everyone elses feeling I feel somewhat vindicated ;)

And yes, btw, the Friars "trick" to taking down tanks is to evade alot and hit had and fast. Most (if not all) Friars are self buffed to the hilt so a Champion de-buffing you really doesnt do you any favours and removes your advantage in effect. I've probably just declared open season on all Friars to any Champs reading this but we look like any other caster in a confusing combat so hopefully we'll be ok :)

O

old.ondor

sorry i dont want to keep the flame on... BUT I CANT!

bartar in britain elite army ?
spamming fuck at guild channel??
speaking greek in guild channel???(maybe we said malakas but i guess it was about you)
Stupidity is undefeatable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

_tindel_

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
I cba to read what you have replied.

Hibernia's the best realm there is.. Best classes & best items(imo).

Bartar's always had this lack of information which leads to posts like this, stay in midgard pls.

godamnit no go back to tinny land :p
<cries at Soulflee> :p

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
gah wish we had pvp server now.. I wanna duel tuo an prove im wrong :D

Oooooh look at those brand spanking new patch notes :D

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by old.Cher

......just don't come near me with your uber heal chant!!!! :D >

's UBER! 46hitpoints a tick 92 when twisted :D~

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok

's UBER! 46hitpoints a tick 92 when twisted :D~

SOULFLY IS THE KING OF ALBION!!!!

HAIL TO THE KING!

hmmmm:eek6: :eek6: :eek6:

O

old.Purificator

Lets get some things straight, shall we lads.Long post ahead. worth reading though, imo.

a)Bartar was NEVER in BEA as BARTAR. He had an alt there that stoped playing at lvl 20, and at the time, No-ONE new.End of story.

b)Spamming the F word on /gu repeteadly? Hmmm is that me or did someone forget to take his/her pills this bloody morning?

This is absolute crap, and never happened.Nothing else to question here, it simply did not take place. If you are refering to single incidents,therefore generalising, you're way off.

Other guild members did it to once in a while.Think we were kicked out of that huh? well someone, please go ahead and justify that. I dare you. Pffft.

seemed the greek little boys wanted to swear on guild chat, although this was specifically banned in our guilds rules. so they started spamming chat each day with there inane stupid swear words and bad english.

"Little greek boys" Hehe thats so cliche and forumish.. try digging up something better Mrs.Einstein. As i said, this never happened, so dont push you luck, dont waste your breath. and try not to emphasise EMPTY sentences so much.Oh now i get it. I once told friend Calidorm "kalimera" meaning "good morning". Geeeez. Give me teh ban!!
Bullshit is Bullshit either wrapped in a sheet of paper or in a sheet of gold.Blah.

so then they decided to start swearing in there strange greccian language, and thought we couldn't understand

Keep babling... in the end you might convince yourself to it too. Oh and btw, its Hellenic language to you, and there is nothing strange about it.Finnish per example seem chinese to me to. Keep those comments to yourself.

shortly after that incident cher the minstrel launched herself by a catapult to hibernia and found she had been changed into the mythical firbolg assassin during the flight

Oh good riddens. I dont miss you a tiny bit, i can assure you of that.

......but weeks later she discovers that the greek idiot paladins, that were the local laughing stocks were thrown from the guild for continued swearing and abuse of guild

rules.
Oh my god, my stomach is hurting. I remember Nala (a.k.a Jexa now) writing the same thing in another post and being corrected by another poster (Wibbler i think). Who is
passing this crap around? WHO SAID WE WERE KICKED? Get your facts straight first before posting, and do some mental work too ( assuming you can)

Toxii was kicked out of guild, cause he simply stated his opinion.Which was, that we simply sucked at a raid the previous day. I remember it clearly, the leaders communication was such rubbish that we ended up being overrun by mids and our allied reinforcements came ages later. Toxi stated that.Next day he was kicked out , reason "constant complaining in guild chat".
Well i LOL at that.Wanna hear another one? Ondor complained too about our failure, and argued with officers too, (he jumped and laughed at corpses :p ) but he was only told off, nothing more.
Confused huh?Here's a tip:
Well ondor was 35ish.Toxii was 22 or sth.(lvl)
Thats your perfect guild Cher!
Ready for some more? Rumors (unconfirmed) say that Jadow was responsible for that.Somehow ibelieve that.No further comment.
And guess what, your former guild broke apart ages ago before its merging. Hmm...
c) And yes, one last thing. Try memorising that. WE LEFT TO CREATE OUR OWN GUILD AND TRY OUROWN LUCK. Does that compute? We didnt even leave at the same time. Plain and simple.

Talking about imatturity Cher. Try sorting out your facts first, and support them with solid arguments.Try investigating and speaking the TRUTH. Try talking out of you mouth and not out of your arse. IDIOT.
Do those seem "genuinely constructive " to you? What about my use of english?
IDIOT

T

Taggart

Hmmm, i remember talking to Jadow that day he left Brit elite army, i was in Lost souls at the time, im sure he said he was arguing about something to do with the guild, he left and aload of other people followed.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

SOULFLY IS THE KING OF ALBION!!!!

HAIL TO THE KING!

hmmmm:eek6: :eek6: :eek6:

I would have 4 lvl 50 chars and totally own albion if I didn't work ©mattshanes
:sleeping:

O

old.mattshanes

I know i would its a fact,anyway enough of this thread just see it as most albs like the way hibs have become as of late.

O

old.xetius

As interesting as this is (NOT), doesnt anyone see the problem with the following :

Bartar 50 paladin albion/prydwen
Bartaar 44 skald midgard/ prydwen

Sorry if this has already been covered, and the fact that neither are in Hib is not an issue for me, but would probably be a cause for concern if I was in either Albion or Midgard on Prydwen.

T

Tagetes

Not entirely correct. Remember that he did have a character in Hibernia - but got bored after 2 hours. That would have given him what ? six levels maybe to make an informed decision :)

N

Nemesis Warlock

noob.bartar wrote :

..and who was that LAMER who replied with a ton of lvl 5 alts...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well like uncle sick said.. its not only your english! You cant count either ;). Not even to 5 it seems ;)
Must have given you a big hit so you had to write lamer in capitals , eh ;) ?

Oh and here comes noob.ondor again. Still remember the shit he posted elsewhere... last time he was with noob.skor now hes got his solo premier ;) yay

L

Laston

fucking idiot go back to CS and their l33t H@><><0rs imho
most been allready been said :p

Users who are viewing this thread