Why hibernia sux ?

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Bartar
LOOOOL hehehe ppl u are really funy.. :) well its time to see how good u are ?? soo who of the little elfy tankys would like to duel me without buffs ??? consider that the average hib tank hits me for 30-60 max ?? You hit bartar with ur sword for 35 dmg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW I AM SCARED!!! DONT HIT ME AGAIN WITH UR SWORD FOR 35 DMG!! and u hit soo damn fast.. u interupt my chants!! how can u do that?? and who was that LAMER who replied with a ton of lvl 5 alts.. as if they realy matter in game.... Hibernian has the best casters.... the best suport class (bards) and the only tank that is to be feared.. is the spearo... warderns are also uber suport yet.. not much of a tank.. about the women and kinds now..... hmmmm how many women win in major lader games or turnaments... hmmmmm none? strange.. and all high realm rank players all over the world also man ??? what the fuck..?? as for kids.... well i cant say they are too young :p anyway u really didnt get my point.. there are good examples of great players in hibernia BUT alot more examples of gimp and noobs... u really cant say who is who.. with all that zerging in rvr but in time we ll see!! Hibernian classes will show their true power on pvp server...
as for the realm... well i ll rather exp in albion thanks.. :)

ahhe, never laughed at a post as much as to this one here (discluding sigurs;)

First of all, tell me how lw heros suck? locomo hit me for 386 UN-critical with a hammer and I have 29%crush res.

What comes to women, you really are a sex racists arent you? wish you knew how many ladies there are who play daoc on prydwen / alb and know about the game more than you. You who kept bothering me about the basic game mechanics from lvl 36, when I corrected something you said in a group with my minstrel.

Wish I never told you a thing, pff.

:eek:
:sleeping:
:sleeping:

O

old.ondor

i just wonder why no champion elf asked for duel
:O even rest champions will have hard time with bartar

and i wana be there if there is a duel.. or we gona speak about bartar's english maybe? gimbs

but on the other hand if bartar wins the elf tank he doesnt prove something even gimbs can win that duel

damn u brave hibies ...all words no action

/clap at gimbs

and deepfat how u win so easy a slam spear hero?
plz tell me!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.ondor
i just wonder why no champion elf asked for duel
:O even rest champions will have hard time with bartar

and i wana be there if there is a duel.. or we gona speak about bartar's english maybe? gimbs

but on the other hand if bartar wins the elf tank he doesnt prove something even gimbs can win that duel

damn u brave hibies ...all words no action

/clap at gimbs

and deepfat how u win so easy a slam spear hero?
plz tell me!

What about your English, smart ass?

O

old.Patrick-S

lol from this thread ive gained alot more respect for the majority of albs and alot less for some <coughs ondor and bartar> just shut up bartar now before u make yourself look like even more of a sexist twat and wtf u on about anyway? 'hmmmm how many women win in major lader games or turnaments... hmmmmm none? ' so uve checked every ladder and tournament game or whatevers winner? cos if you havent you cant say that so stfu and dont know about alb but doubt ud be getting any good xp groups in hibernia after proving how stupid, sexist and how much of a generical prick u are.. if i were u id delete my characters now and rename them start a fresh .. also champs hitting u for 35 dmg? u still in thidranki?? or u only pick on the greys/ rez sick 1h champs with no end? :twak: :sleeping:
edit: im sure my punctuation and spelling arent great either sorry lol :p

O

old.ondor

well my english aint good i admit that
...but where is the brave champion????
and plz dont :bla bla bla bla

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Patrick-S

edit: im sure my punctuation and spelling arent great either sorry lol :p

And you live in Oxford... shame on you. :D

Originally posted by old.ondor
well my english aint good i admit that
...but where is the brave champion????
and plz dont :bla bla bla bla

Are you and Bartar Albion's Cheech & Chong?
kkthxbye

V

VidX

Just like to say that duels are against the CoC and the Elven Champions of Hibernia play by the rules :)

On another note, how are Elf Champions gimped?

LOL same str as a luri champ, 5 less starting dex and qui, but 10 extra int = more power for spells = more DD's and debuffs for your gimped paladin therefore it'll be harder for you to hit the Champ.

O

old.Purificator

Lol Barryswhine fora are so damn funny to read :)

I'm gonna report Bartar for stealing my candy :O

Hehe peace brothers :p

R

Rhuric

Someone asked how a friar beats a slam/spearo, pretty easy if you just evade the slam as slam takes ALOT of end, and friars have end regen :clap: :clap:

And Friars have pretty good evade at lvl 50, 5 if I dont remeber wrong.......and with dodger and ip a slam/spearo goes down easy (ip just in case)

Seen it happen alot of times, well even before the ra's my cleric solode a spero but not a s/s hero......

Well this was a bit off topic, but hell you women out there playing, keep it going as you lite up the day :clap: :clap:

Good damn I like hib people alrdy

D

Dorin

Bartar you ARE an idiot, dont argue with it, that is a fact. You laugh at dead ppl in emain ( at least you did when i was playing.), but i thought "hey a paladin killed someone, he must be very happy and thats why he is laughing". Well it turned out that you are a little 16 year old boy who didnt get sex from his gf, got a bad mark in the school, daddy didnt give ya cash etc etc, I feel so sorry for you, but on the other hand my heart is full of joy that i know you are an alb. Do us a favor STAY THERE FOR ETERNITY and play your shield + slash paladin (the haxor, ownzor class/sarcasm)
Ondor: get your head out of Bartar's ass pls or go ahead marry him and be happy.

/cry at Bartar the MAN <sarcasm again (a big one lol)>

D

Dorin

Originally posted by Rhuric
Someone asked how a friar beats a slam/spearo, pretty easy if you just evade the slam as slam takes ALOT of end, and friars have end regen :clap: :clap:

And Friars have pretty good evade at lvl 50, 5 if I dont remeber wrong.......and with dodger and ip a slam/spearo goes down easy (ip just in case)

Seen it happen alot of times, well even before the ra's my cleric solode a spero but not a s/s hero......

Well this was a bit off topic, but hell you women out there playing, keep it going as you lite up the day :clap: :clap:

Good damn I like hib people alrdy

What you do if the hero doesnt switch to spear rather sticking to shield / blade (42/34 base skill) ? (reading your comment i wont with my hero hehe :) )

O

old.mattshanes

Basically there is no best realm:

Albion=Best defence
Midgard=Best Offence
Hibernia=Best Magic

I have played hibernia and wish i stayed there,its a great realm with nice people.I have encountered many champions who can hit hard(ok my main wears cloth but still 500-600 dmg is good compared to the average 300),heroes are tough as shit.As for the casters well they are very powerful and good fun.Bards are a pain in rvr,again nice group class.

I am glad to see hibernia in power making all 3 realms even now it is if you look at the relics.Also in rvr they do very well since they have less players then mid or us.

It even makes me feel like going back sometimes...

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

Albion=Best defence
Midgard=Best Offence
Hibernia=Best Magic

I have played hibernia and wish i stayed there,its a great realm with nice people.I have encountered many champions who can hit hard(ok my main wears cloth but still 500-600 dmg is good compared to the average 300),heroes are tough as shit.As for the casters well they are very powerful and good fun.Bards are a pain in rvr,again nice group class.

I am glad to see hibernia in power making all 3 realms even now it is if you look at the relics.Also in rvr they do very well since they have less players then mid or us.

I think we hold as much relics as the other realms because we have the best communication of all realms atm.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Teador
My Enchanter is my life.

Lets hope GOA runs the game for another 50 years or so.... :D

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Lets hope GOA runs the game for another 50 years or so.... :D

As long as I'm paying i think they'll have enough money for the power to run their 33Mhz servers ;)

O

old.Patrick-S

Originally posted by Dorin

Well it turned out that you are a little 16 year old boy

hey im only 16 :( think its more about attitude than age ;) (i hope meeeeep)

T

Taggart

Damn these youngins :p Let us adults show these lil bastards a lesson or two! :>

Two many anoying kids out there these days :mad:

Nah, im only j/k i may be a adult but id say ya right pat, its about being mature and ya attitude, i got alot of pals in there teens in this game and they seem every bit as mature or more than the guys i know in there late 20's etc..

D

Dorin

Originally posted by old.Patrick-S

hey im only 16 :( think its more about attitude than age ;) (i hope meeeeep)

sorry, this wasnt an offence against the younger daoc players (heck iam a youngling too with my 20 year :). I meant he is a *+%¡^&@> 16 year old boy. Was a mistake, no matter what age someone is, he can still be a retarded bar(sta)dar. But from a year 16 or below its not a big suprise to hear bullshit (especially if he is an alb :)), well its more interesting to hear it from an age 20+.

bb

O

old.Aure

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

Albion=Best defence
Midgard=Best Offence
Hibernia=Best Magic

Hey Matt pop over, be most welcome.

BTW some quality reponses from true players in here.

/salute those Albs.

Having said that tis a real daft thread. :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Taggart
Damn these youngins :p Let us adults show these lil bastards a lesson or two! :>

Two many anoying kids out there these days :mad:

Nah, im only j/k i may be a adult but id say ya right pat, its about being mature and ya attitude, i got alot of pals in there teens in this game and they seem every bit as mature or more than the guys i know in there late 20's etc..

Why can't the adult phrase a sentence like an adult?:eek:

O

old.Patrick-S

hehe was only j/k dont mind rly :) and see see i was right it is about attitude not age na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p <coughs> erm yea ....
(jumps on his tricycle and rides far far away)

A

Aeternus

Did he delete his chars? Cause I looked them up... and the dont exist?

L

Lochlyessa

Silly thread, silly posts, silly people.

Only just got round to reading this thread, so I'm not gonna repeat most of the points, but I just find it funny how you post about things you quite obviously know nothing about. All hibs are women and children? Hmm.. 'k, you keep thinking that when you're doing your paper round :) Oh and why exactly can't women and children be serious players anyway? Is there something about your genitals that give you the right to 'own' at computer games and such?

Anyway, i'm mostly treading old water here, but in game terms a hib caster will beat me most times, that's truly a gimped realm, yea?

Msg Abbadon, Slayn or Mal for a 1v1, and if they lose 50% hp I'll be suprised :)

Not bad for a womens realm eh?

Rambling now, just gonna go away and laugh over your misconceptions and general lack of knowledge about DaoC :)

V

VidX

Ribbet!

(Sums this thread up imo... course, I just ribbet anyway. Keel teh froggehs!)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Lochlyessa

Msg Abbadon, Slayn or Mal for a 1v1, and if they lose 50% hp I'll be suprised :)

Not bad for a womens realm eh?

Abbadon is a woman? Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread