Why do DB need instent LD nukes?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by logan6
Back to the keepraid issue, its truly annoying to have a champion tagging the archers/casters at the battlements with his rather powerful long range dd shout. A BD dishes the same damage over the same range with the ability to possibly crit 5 times as fast. I was at the receiving end of this 3 times, and its a total fun killer. you cant show your head without eating 300 damage. But i guess this is to compensate for Animist Keepraid superiority.

Maybe its broken pride because its a cloth caster i cant kill reliably, maybe its because i never saw a BD drop in 1vs1 combat regardless of the enemy class. Maybe every BD on avalon is buffbotted, no idea, they just do too well in RvR, in any situation thats not Zerg. imho.

nice weekend

ok, can you PLEASE not ruin the challenge of tearing you down when you compare bd with champion?

You think its no fun that you get hit for 300dmg when you try to dd someone? How about fun with smacking doors, or uhm, yeah, smacking doors? with some pbaoe thrown in to the mix? Fun to get debuffed+stuned and nuked to death for 5-700++ every 1.5secs? hows that for fun?
Or volley?
or gtaoe?

keep attack/defense is only fun for a handful classes, atleast you can do SOMETHING other than bash doors.

They just do too well in rvr?
1v1 yeah, ok
but rvr? stop the bullshit please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom