Why do Albs shoot themselves in the foot all the time by cutting off iRvR?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well I can only agree...:)

Straef said:
Anyway, I still think fighting a lower ranked group isn't quite as bad as outnumbering someone with a zerg, but it's nice to see your point of view.

Well I can only agree on most parts!:)
Since cluster its been alot harder to actually notice names or follow even your own rules of conduct. I guess this is due to the fact that people felt more anonomous after cluster came and it just didnt seem to pay to keep track of people to respect/not respect in the non stealther solo arena.:/ (I still try to stay out of adding on solo/fg fights as much as possible but with the rvr latly its just hard to distinguish between targets somehow!:/

As you said, you leave them alone and a second later they turn around and the very same people who you just left alone, wipe your little touch till its red hot and your laying face down!:)

/Charmangle

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Well I can only agree on most parts!:)
Since cluster its been alot harder to actually notice names or follow even your own rules of conduct. I guess this is due to the fact that people felt more anonomous after cluster came and it just didnt seem to pay to keep track of people to respect/not respect in the non stealther solo arena.:/ (I still try to stay out of adding on solo/fg fights as much as possible but with the rvr latly its just hard to distinguish between targets somehow!:/

As you said, you leave them alone and a second later they turn around and the very same people who you just left alone, wipe your little touch till its red hot and your laying face down!:)

/Charmangle
Yah ;p That's the difference between soloing and running in a fg tho; there's fewer fg's out there than soloers/small groups :p It's fairly easy to keep track of the majority of your enemy groups, as to whether they're worth leaving alone, or if they've got something coming for them, and they're usually easier to tell apart, at least in the case of set groups. So if a set group fucks you over a number of times, it's easy to tell them apart from other groups and to remember them, while there's too many soloers out there to remember. For me, at least :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom