Why did your Chose your name ... ???

A

-astili-

Astili is a name gen I modified a bit ;) her last name 'Stoeipoes' is a dutch word, dunno the english translation ( should be 'playfull kitten' but doubt it has any meaning like this) but it means something like 'girl that likes to fool around' :rolleyes:

Luv Me, kinda started as a char to compete with Edelia and Gunnerr in the battle for Gregorian :p but ended up in a very luving person, she luvs everyone (exept mids, they're ugly :p )

Doomchild is my second nick (irc nick, but due to DAoC I'm not on irc anymore), my first nick looks like i fell asleep on my keyboard =/

Akila, comes from Akira (manga movie), made it Akila to sound more female

all my chars are female ( guess i luv briton chicks ), kinda a roleplayer, not in the 'thank you dear noble sir'-way but in the 'I'm a playfull chick and I act that way', GoL knows that :p

ps: damn, long post for my first one Oo

O

old.0xygen

I've been using oxygen for about 3years in a few different games. Dunno exactly why but perhaps its because without me your all dead ;p

B

babaluna VII

well , I'm normally not from Planet Earth!

my homeplanet is called Moonaluna( you fly to the sun , turn left , and then go straight till you see a Green , land your vehicel there)

Me, Baba , i'm the King there ( no not Elvis)

Moona , is my wife

greetz

BabalunaVII

B

babaluna VII

o yea Pamperman he washes my Ferrari's( yea we have them also ) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom