Why did you choose your class?

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Had an enchanter that everyone told me to respec from light to mana. Did that but didn't like it very much.

Made a new char to try out what enchantments is good for and never looked back. :D

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
My mains had chosen becouse of love + fun :) First light menta which I really loved to play :) Thank you to all who played with me.

After reroll I chose hunter. I dunno why but chose was right anyway :)

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
Well i started daoc with some friends of mine so we all made chars to grp together in PvE and to rvr . 2 of em rolled a warrior 1 made shammie 1 rm and 2 of us rolled healers (1 pac(me) 1 aug).

By the time we hitted 50 we had 3 healers 1 hunter 1 sb 1 warrior (and 1 bb)

And now we are 1 healer(i kept my wtfpown char) 1 hunter 1 warrior 1 shammie 1 sm 2 bbs (poor shammies) and 1 retired player still playing Championship Manager 4 :eek7:

Funny if u think of it :p

The good think was that we made the good realm/server selection cuz as we found out later this is the realm/server most of the Greeks play at so we had , have and will have great time here :>

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Chose Infil cos i though i was able to assassinate ppl.

What i was thinking? :p

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't know if I should choose Arms or Pala, then someone said Palas where gimpy coz they only could heal during combat (!) and that they got plate at later levels - so I went with Arms.

Probably one of the most informed decisions I have ever made :D

And then I got me a Merc and Wiz aswell :)

fiontan

Fledgling Freddie
I picked druid as main cause it was needed in the groups I played in. A group that works perfectly is the ultimate goal for me, not what stuff my toon can do.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Playing Warrior in the time before end regen and alongside pre-nerf zerks was torture, so tried a mate's Healer, loved it and made one for myself.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
i choose animist as my first so i could farm all the ml's and arti encounters myself ;> ... or not :)

Seriously, i took it because i wanted to play a different (and new at that time) class. Still lots o fun tbh :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Well my m8's got me into this game, and they wanted me to play a tank cos they were wizzes and wanted someone to protect their arses, so they suggested i roll a merc, im now lvl 43 and it has been a hard slog getting there - mostly soloing, but now i am in a very good guild who organise groups for the lowbies.

I really like my merc, ive been on several RVR runs and really enjoy them - i get killed and i help kill :). just wish mercs had longbow and a faster end regen....

Im looking forward to NF - there will always be a role for tanks to play

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
i loved my barbarian in Diablo2 (DW turbo nutter) and merc seemed to be similar concept. RvR was what attracted me to giving this game a try and i figured a DW class should do the business RvR wise... ;)

played beta, got to lvl17 or so, enjoyed the class so rolled merc again at retail, have many many alts but merc will always be my main char :wub:

edit: also im scottish so highlander was a natch

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Started playing Minstrel because I thought daoc would have somekind of RP going on, and playing a minstrel sounded like a social type of char :p ...also specced thrust at first since I thought I would be able to use spears :(

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
I started of playing a Paladin as i had come from Diablo2 and loved playing a paladin on there, and then SI came out so i crated a Reaver as it sounded fun and a different thing to play, took me awhile to get it 50 but now its 50 + all arti'd up etc am loving it, they great fun :)

Jaff

Fledgling Freddie
Made an armsman (first female polearmer on pryd 4tw i think :p)
then a cleric
ive never stuck to one char...

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
I heard about daoc from my RL mate (Astona) back in the day, and he showed me his beta pictures and let me play a bit his lvl 12 sb.

I was sold, the next day I walked into a shop and bought the game.

The reason why I selected thane at start was cause I saw this picture of around 20 hammers hitting people and thought that oh my god it would be cool to do that. :D

Then Kallio the Thane was born. I played him in RvR to RR5 in times of LA2fg's in emain, and learnt to RvR with my guildmate Ralgedi, Villy, and of course the <Cradle> ppl, Raid & Horsma are some that you guys might know ;)

When det hit europe and ppl understood that what it was worth I didnt get groups anymore, and the times I did we were lacking something important, a shaman... Without end regen the groups didnt work, so I decided that heck, I'll make one!

Kalba was born, I leveled him up to 50 in 11days, and then started heavy RvRing. Stuck with my blue kobold still, and havent ever regretted that I made it! :)

PS. Exept when I heard rvn^ had said that I am the worst player ever and he'd take an afk buffbot rather than me :(

Rest

Fledgling Freddie
1 was thane cause when euro starts heard rumors that my guild need thanks so i've made thane cause he have some magic
2 was rm (why not first :( ) he is suppr (friend helped me with choice) and i have some fun in Crazy'es rvr group ty him 4 inviting me.
3 and main atm sb cause had some problems with group rvr
so rolled stealther and made sb cause dont like archers. Had fun in last 3 patches and having fun atm, really like ppl who playing with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom