Why albion Allways sucks in RvR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
I play mainly in Odin's, bored with emain, makes my stomach turn when I see green these days.

As far as I can see albs do much better in enviroment where they play with 1 to 2 groups. Of course they get ganked from behind like anyone else when they camp hmg, but on average, the way I see lurking in the shadows, albs are not too bad at all in odins.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I cannot believe you even dignify those statements with a response Herbal :(
Regards, Glottis

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Glottis said:
I cannot believe you even dignify those statements with a response Herbal :(
Regards, Glottis
Im tired so forgive me, besides i enjoy educating fuckwits :)

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Of course he'll completely ignore any post with good points because there is no reply to them. Like he did to mine ^^

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
Im tired so forgive me, besides i enjoy educating fuckwits :)

hi there, herbie,

been ages..

and no i have never organized one of those events.

the early days :

as from month 3 in my gaming-time here, i chose the path of going solo.

my intentions:
the best way to observe things is from a distance.. beeing in the middle of it makes you blind..the tons of conversations i had with ppl that were complaining about the way things were out there (out of my tomb, barrows) made me even shout harder.

From then on i played Iron in barrows... shouting with angre.. calling all fools.. and i know i may have crossed a line there from time to time.,. language wise.(and i always will do that ). I had no idea there were so much soft-hearted peeps out there..
From that moment on i helped/tried to help a couple of minor guilds to get some things done.

after a year of wandering solo, exploring the game with alternate characters.. roleplaying wherever i went.. i met the Former Gm of my present guild.
he asked me to join them...
After a PM-conversation where i tried to tell that friendly person who he was dealing with and what my reputation was.. he still wanted me in... i really appreciated that. Ever since that moment i have been there for some guild-members. Knowing i can not help all at the same time, i did it my way.;

in that time period NOTHING changed... ppl kept moaning, i withdrew from the forums to avoid further conflict and to observe again.. NOTHING changed.. still the same selfishness ruled. Still the same blind ppl that caused it.. Again i feel obliged to shout... to be angry... since there is not one attempt from the Oldest core in here to LISTEN to other NEw gamers that see the same things as i did then...

They just don't want to listen, to hear what could be, they just don't want to work on it. They don't care because THEY have fun in THEIR way which is far from the concept.

now back to the relics....

me as a Solo person has invested over ... 50 plats ALONE in repairing stuff in our fronteer... ALONE DUDE.. i didn't have to ask ppl to do it, i just did, i didn't tell ppl i did it, i just did it...and i didn't mind doing it.

Tell me where did we fail when you guys so-called defended excal from mids...till the early hours? Didn't you bother to get backup .. didn't you bother to contact other alliances to get ppl there?
I have no idea..
Last relic raid i recall, we , the present guild, moved out and we did what we had to do.. we guarded the gate.... we did a splendid job that day... got whiped once... but regrouped in a flash.

I don't want to organize those raids mate....
and i'll even tell you why..

past experiences have thought me that i like things to run perfect.
This is not easy on fellow gamers from time to time, even in my guild they know i can get friggin cranky and act up if one person messes up... and if it leads to failing in what we do i can get friggin pissed. Mainly because they didn't listen or because they don't know some things...
The multiple alliances, the multiple useless guilds, the multiple useless ppl in our realm made me realize that getting it sorted on my own... since i mostly have been a solo player... is impossible. So i picked the political opposition's side, beeing the evil ass that tears down all the other do.. beeing the one that kept on slapping others in the face (as i did in this thread here again)
So i didn't and i won't organize it becaus to many players just never listen, some even ask advice then blow it in the wind... you advice them for the best.. to get results.. and they just don't get it.

And in this thread here again, i just stated that selfishness and unwillingness to work on things because they don't care for other ppl and the other oppinions, is the problem. You may have noticed that is wasn't I that started this thread. I didn't even inspire the person in doing so. So it isn't I alone that think this way...

but anyway...
really doesn't matter does it ;-)

i'll just stick to my function as opposition :p

and GoL is the main target.. always will be... only for one reason... cause they have the largest OLD-gamers core in there... so in general the largest number of ignorant emain-brainwashed-zergers. If there would be one guild that could inspire others in beeing a little bit more constructive then just to farm rp's it should be them.
But they don't care...
They don't want to...
They are happy the way things are..

sorry to say so again...
Albion is little bit more then just that small alliance and guild.. there are about 260 other ppl on line at the same time as you are , those ppl also want to get something done. They also want to have fun... you make it impossible for them. Change that.. start thinking and work on it..
Restructure albion as we know it if would be needed. Reform alliances.. make bigger guilds.. better guild, cooperate.. speak to each other about who can do what.. who will do what at what time... if you have all those things sorted.. maybee you will have a reason for beeing in emain ;-) Some in-game reason not just the RP reason.

back to work now ;-) laterz

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Daws said:
Of course he'll completely ignore any post with good points because there is no reply to them. Like he did to mine ^^

:) daws i did in my, now former, post :)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Lets say GoL are ppl who wanna go to emain. In what way DOES IT matter? Ppl decide how they wanna spend THEIR GAME, if ppl wanna go to emain constantly, they do that. I wouldnt pay sub every month to have sum fucktard telling me what to do or not. If I want to do smth, Its cus I WANT it.
Nothing else.

THats the main thing rly, if you still havent figured it out you shud seek help tbh.
The REAL problem lies @ the roleplayers, like you. If you ppl actually would make some effort into this realm, it might change, to its postive side. Lets see how many of you ppl actually will leave ur barrow/ac spots next time theres a realm defense. Im sure it wont be many, and im also sure that 90% of the RvR guilds WILL be there.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Mirandah said:
wait til NF arrives and alb will roxx0r m8 :sex:

HAH, that was almost funny... yes i play alb on this server but theres NO WAY i can ever imagine albs here "rox" ever.....

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:
Lets say GoL are ppl who wanna go to emain. In what way DOES IT matter? Ppl decide how they wanna spend THEIR GAME, if ppl wanna go to emain constantly, they do that. I wouldnt pay sub every month to have sum fucktard telling me what to do or not. If I want to do smth, Its cus I WANT it.
Nothing else.

THats the main thing rly, if you still havent figured it out you shud seek help tbh.
The REAL problem lies @ the roleplayers, like you. If you ppl actually would make some effort into this realm, it might change, to its postive side. Lets see how many of you ppl actually will leave ur barrow/ac spots next time theres a realm defense. Im sure it wont be many, and im also sure that 90% of the RvR guilds WILL be there.

no mate, they picked the wrong server... if you want to go chain-gank with your guild without purpose..... they have Cammlann for doing so..
on that server you can start ganking from low level

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
no mate, they picked the wrong server... if you want to go chain-gank with your guild without purpose..... they have Cammlann for doing so..

who says we r chain ganking? We go to emain for fun, and there r not much other places where u can practice rvr stuff..

plz like loads of other ppl said b4.. get a clue b4 talking this stuff.

If emain aint fun u wont see us there.

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
and GoL is the main target.. always will be... only for one reason... cause they have the largest OLD-gamers core in there... so in general the largest number of ignorant emain-brainwashed-zergers. If there would be one guild that could inspire others in beeing a little bit more constructive then just to farm rp's it should be them.
But they don't care...
They don't want to...

Can you pls stfu now? Every post you make really brings out the personal hate you have against GoL for some reason...whatever we did to you.

GoL isn't the "leader" of Albion...and why should we???
You see GoL as 100% RvR guild...and we are not. If ALL GoL's would go RvR daily like Zoy etc...the QQ on FH would be x5 believe me...instead of +- 2 fg on a daily bases..it would be 4 or 5. And that never happens.
We don't force anyone to go to emain...but if i can choose between at least some guaranteed rp's and empty HW...nearly empty odins...i know what i will pick. It's all about a player OWN choice...it isn't greg, zoy etc MAKING us go emain fyi.

About realm defence and relic raids...Herbal/Lac are one of the few people that do the efforts to organise it. About realm defence...i think we defended our keeps a LOT more than you will ever do in (i hope) your very short daoc carreer (since you hate the game when i read your comments, so please just quit/sell your account).

When we have relics...WE DO DEFEND EM WHEN IT'S NOT 5 a.m. on some weekday when 80% of our guild got to be up at 7 a.m. for work etc...

And still GoL is only 1 guild in the mass we have in Albion. It's easy to blame the "big" guilds isn't it...

We might have many beta players still playing the game and thats cause we still enjoy the game...simple.

You never was in GoL...and probably never will cause your whole attitude just sucks tbh...you blame each & everyone...and you rox...at least that what you think.
The sooner you realise GoL isn't the devil, the reason everything goes "bad" in Albion...the sooner you will realise you just made a complete ass of yourself on FH, slagging of entire guilds, players....

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Hoho this is really amusing , only question i have who is this Iron dude ?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
can 1 of the mods ban Ironfag. theo he is that wiz who refuses to give eb's :p or only give EB in exchange for money.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
can 1 of the mods ban Ironfag. theo he is that wiz who refuses to give eb's :p or only give EB in exchange for money.

eeeugh??? what??

no , i'll correct you,
Iron is Just....
Iron

btw tazzbe ... do you really think i mind?

and again.. all remains...unchanged....

well.. that will be it for me in this thread,
i ammused myselfe..

i'll be back in the next WHINE thread about albion and the community we should have though...
just to let the emain-zerger know that i'm still around ;-)
And also to support the other ppl that complain also...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To Blind to see..
To dumb to be...

Roaming in bits an bytes...
ignoring the purpose of fights..

Me, myselfe and i...
just hates to see things die..

They don't hear the cries..
They only follow the lies..

They are meant to be...
the end for you and me.

Albion will die..
That is the only lie

Filo

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
hi there, herbie,

been ages..

and no i have never organized one of those events.

the early days :

as from month 3 in my gaming-time here, i chose the path of going solo.

my intentions:
the best way to observe things is from a distance.. beeing in the middle of it makes you blind..the tons of conversations i had with ppl that were complaining about the way things were out there (out of my tomb, barrows) made me even shout harder.

From then on i played Iron in barrows... shouting with angre.. calling all fools.. and i know i may have crossed a line there from time to time.,. language wise.(and i always will do that ). I had no idea there were so much soft-hearted peeps out there..
From that moment on i helped/tried to help a couple of minor guilds to get some things done.

after a year of wandering solo, exploring the game with alternate characters.. roleplaying wherever i went.. i met the Former Gm of my present guild.
he asked me to join them...
After a PM-conversation where i tried to tell that friendly person who he was dealing with and what my reputation was.. he still wanted me in... i really appreciated that. Ever since that moment i have been there for some guild-members. Knowing i can not help all at the same time, i did it my way.;

in that time period NOTHING changed... ppl kept moaning, i withdrew from the forums to avoid further conflict and to observe again.. NOTHING changed.. still the same selfishness ruled. Still the same blind ppl that caused it.. Again i feel obliged to shout... to be angry... since there is not one attempt from the Oldest core in here to LISTEN to other NEw gamers that see the same things as i did then...

They just don't want to listen, to hear what could be, they just don't want to work on it. They don't care because THEY have fun in THEIR way which is far from the concept.

now back to the relics....

me as a Solo person has invested over ... 50 plats ALONE in repairing stuff in our fronteer... ALONE DUDE.. i didn't have to ask ppl to do it, i just did, i didn't tell ppl i did it, i just did it...and i didn't mind doing it.

Tell me where did we fail when you guys so-called defended excal from mids...till the early hours? Didn't you bother to get backup .. didn't you bother to contact other alliances to get ppl there?
I have no idea..
Last relic raid i recall, we , the present guild, moved out and we did what we had to do.. we guarded the gate.... we did a splendid job that day... got whiped once... but regrouped in a flash.

I don't want to organize those raids mate....
and i'll even tell you why..

past experiences have thought me that i like things to run perfect.
This is not easy on fellow gamers from time to time, even in my guild they know i can get friggin cranky and act up if one person messes up... and if it leads to failing in what we do i can get friggin pissed. Mainly because they didn't listen or because they don't know some things...
The multiple alliances, the multiple useless guilds, the multiple useless ppl in our realm made me realize that getting it sorted on my own... since i mostly have been a solo player... is impossible. So i picked the political opposition's side, beeing the evil ass that tears down all the other do.. beeing the one that kept on slapping others in the face (as i did in this thread here again)
So i didn't and i won't organize it becaus to many players just never listen, some even ask advice then blow it in the wind... you advice them for the best.. to get results.. and they just don't get it.

And in this thread here again, i just stated that selfishness and unwillingness to work on things because they don't care for other ppl and the other oppinions, is the problem. You may have noticed that is wasn't I that started this thread. I didn't even inspire the person in doing so. So it isn't I alone that think this way...

but anyway...
really doesn't matter does it ;-)

i'll just stick to my function as opposition :p

But they don't care...
They don't want to...

sorry to say so again...
Albion is little bit more then just that small alliance and guild.. there are about 260 other ppl on line at the same time as you are , those ppl also want to get something done. They also want to have fun... you make it impossible for them. Change that.. start thinking and work on it..
Restructure albion as we know it if would be needed. Reform alliances.. make bigger guilds.. better guild, cooperate.. speak to each other about who can do what.. who will do what at what time... if you have all those things sorted.. maybee you will have a reason for beeing in emain ;-) Some in-game reason not just the RP reason.

back to work now ;-) laterz

omg who the hell asked for his life story? uhg kill me now, SPARE ME

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Who let Ironfart off his meds again...

The truth is that he has no clue what has gone on on this server for 2 years because no one wants him around for any raids pve or pvp.

Basically he's saying: I cba with organising anything, but GoL should because - well I couldn't quite catch exactly why GoL are supposed to organise everyone else. I also didn't quite understand why a troll in barrows needs or cares about relics.

And magically he's given 50p to repairing doors yet no one has ever seen this...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
rofl

And I thought I was going to be bored at work today.

Ironfart: You truly are retard of the realm/server/gaming world. You talk such utter bollocks it makes me wonder if you actually believe in it yourself. Are you mentally unstable? Do pictures of tights and pushchairs turn you on?

Zoyster etc: Whatever people say about you and GoL, you crack me up with your comical arrogance. I love it - keep it up! :D

Ironheart Castalot Keepers Of The Light 50 362,029

tbh, stfu.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Yes iron, stfu
you really have NO clue, so stop with the stupid posts. No one cares for your whines, or your telling ppl what to do. Crawl back to the hole that is barrows and save us from your ignorant replies. Just DON'T reply anymore and hope that ppl will forget what a clueless arse you are after some time.

oh btw, I think I saw a keepdoor at 98% when I went to HW yesterday, quick go repair it! Then take a screenshot of you repairing it, make a nice total of the cash it cost you, then come post it all here again.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Dekker said:
Good old Theo, ever the optimist!
I keep saying 1-2 weeks too, each week ;)

So much to do, so little time to do it in, vacations arent helping either... But we're getting there, the end of Mid-TOA is near, I can smell RvR just not taste it yet ;)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:

WHAT in hell has server choice to do with how ppl wanna play? Its the same as saying you've choosen the wrong server. You know why? Excalibur isnt a ROLEPLAY server or CO-op server. So why dont ya just buy yourself a US acc and roleplay or play on co-op server there. Might suit you alot better, cus a normal server is for playing how YOU, just you wanna play this game. And camlann aint the same for shit, you know why? It isnt RvR, its PvP, a hell of alot difference, mebbe you havent figured that out. RvR is what brings 90% of the ppl to this game, not pvp, or roleplay. I wouldnt play without it rly, and not the RR/keeptake kind of RvR. The "gank" rvr is what makes me wanna keep on, just as roleplaying keeps you playin further. Actually I dont rly see why im writing rly since you have nothing to back you up whatsoever. All you say basicly go against urself. Quite funny.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, I thought we played this game to have fun?

Last time I checked, everyone had fun in different ways... It has nothing to do with 'gank groups' that albion has (or perhaps doesnt?), it has nothing to do with the 'spirit in emain'...

People play this game to have fun, a lot have fun in a different way, some share the reasons they have fun in this game... Often you'll find those people in the same guild...

For some this is FG vs FG fights, for some this is zerg-fights... For some this is 'being the king of Barrows', for some its being total dick weeds on FH... But... I'd say have fun...

Now, its a well known fact that Albion groups lacks some of the utility that other realm groups have... You can either work with it, or constantly whine... TOA made this all a bit harder... You cant change this with 'spirit' nor can you change this with 'teamwork'... You can either 'outskill' your enemy, or just come with larger numbers... Once its 2-3 fg vs 2-3 fg, the utility of both realms even out a bit...

But for god sakes, keep having fun, if its no longer fun, either reroll, or play another game... I've said this against all my guild members, once this game becomes a drag, take a break, if you still dont fancy playing it... Stop playing...

So, less whine ! :)

Try to know your (group) weaknesses, and build stratigies around those to defeat your enemy... Its fun, once you discover certain tactics...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Ballax, just heard that Ironfart was making a complete twat of himself again, really cba to reply to all his diatribe but I will say this.

Fartypants, do you have any idea wtf you type, or is it that sad medical condition akin to Tourettes Syndrome? You don't RvR because,

a) you are shit

and

b) no one with a modecom of common sense will allow you to infest a group.

You made a rod for your own back by being a complete and utter wanker both in game and here on the forums.

So off you trot back to your kingdom to role another necro/bb/whatever. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom