Why albion Allways sucks in RvR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm I thought it might be nice to actually read Ironfart's last post.. :p

Red HATred said:
ps:
Wilddork sinds dag een heb ik je op je domme bakkes geklopt (figuurlijk) omdat ge een persoon zijt die niet thuis hoort hier. Ge denkt hier iets te vinden dat ge in uw echt leven niet hebt.. ge zit hier verkeerd.. rot op joch.. Ge zijt er zo eene die in het patroon van SIMPELE ziel past... altijd geweest.. zoekend achter "vriendjes" op het net.

Lmao! How perfectly have you just described yourself? :clap:
I bet people have been saying the exact same thing to you over and over and over again.. now you just wanted to say it to someone else, safely via the i-net forums.

For the people who don't speak dutch; he just described Wilddork (or maybe I should better say: He just described himself) as someone who is really narrow minded, who's in the wrong place and shouldn't be here on the forums, someone who tries to find something on the i-net that he couldn't find irl etc etc :m00:

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
Amagaaaaad, I just found out my hero is from Belgium!

And next time you say something about cute little Willdork do it in English then, more people want to laugh :)

Oh btw, if you're looking for a nice and friendly guild, with people that 'really' like you. Synergy is still looking for someone who can spam our guildforum and makes us laugh. :clap:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Red HATred said:
ps:
Wilddork sinds dag een heb ik je op je domme bakkes geklopt (figuurlijk) omdat ge een persoon zijt die niet thuis hoort hier. Ge denkt hier iets te vinden dat ge in uw echt leven niet hebt.. ge zit hier verkeerd.. rot op joch.. Ge zijt er zo eene die in het patroon van SIMPELE ziel past... altijd geweest.. zoekend achter "vriendjes" op het net. En nog iets, waarom ik solo ging? kijk eens in de spiegel en kijk eens welke bende kinderen FL naar de knoppen heeft geholpen vroeger, welke der zaaten te zagen toen ik ook voor ditzelfde spirit-geval begone uit te komen. gelukkig hebben de nieuwe Fl'erkes die er nu terug lopen de wil om der iets van te maken ;-). Als ik de tijd heb naast men activiteiten in men huidige guild, zal ik hen ook helpen als ik kan.

gast zaagt zo is nie

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
pfff, fotm...
always have been this way , always will be this way.. i can stick to my choices.. something we can not say for the concept-rapers you are ;-)
Those who turn to the direction the wind blow because they can't handle CHANGE.

if you can't see it, it's just as i said..
to blind to see...
to dumb to be...

look...
You can't get it in your thick skulls that you reduced the game to one zone..
one target.. rp -whoring..
dragging every person away from the original concept from the game..
dragging them into the simplest form of the game..rp-whoring..
Without purpose , without spirit...
i know some lack intelligence. it has been proven more then once...

Just as the normal XP'ing has been reduced to power levelling and avoiding every piece of adventure there is to be encountered, you reduce the Levelling Fronteer wise to speeding it up forgetting all that should be and reducing it to plain farming...
I have done all with a couple of characters.. then i went solo cause i had seen al there was and levelled a couple of alts. When Expansions came , i returned to that concept of adventuring.

If there would be some parental advisory on this game... maybee we would have gamers which have the wright maturety to understand what this is all about. I flame out of angre/boredom... all you others, Rediculize ppl with the correct oppinion because you would have to use a little bit more brains to be able to FIT IN. And you Cba to even do a LITTLE BIT MORE EFFORD.

The worst part of all is that, the leaders from this promenent Rp-Whores have got the maturety, but they haven't got the will to work on it.
They just hide behind a couple of actions.. they hide behind the support from the kids they have forraged.. into their guilds.

Hey, i have noticed that my writing here won't change a thing...
That the efford is invane...
PPl get on line, want instant action (like they are used to in CS). They port to Emain... the easiest way of doing what they know.. farm Rp's.
They run from AMG to MMG for a couple of hours.. gained 15k rp's in the time beeing.; They feel happy, logg off.. next day same routine...
Now that is what i call FUCKING BORING.
If i would have to buy a (now) 100€ game, and pay 36€ every three months for doing JUST that...
I may as well just buy Condition zero, get free server action, do instant action every evening... be in a community, if that would be important and have fun. But don't enter a friggin roleplay game, and surely not a MMORPG for doing so..; that ain't the thing you have to do here. They have added a PVP server for those simple souls that don't understand the real purpose of a PVE-PVP server.
It requires a little be more insight to understand that concept. So they narrowed it a bit to give those ppl also a spot to "fit" in somewhere.
It would require a WHOLE LOT of team-work to keep the real concept running. Guilds with maximum number of players allowed by the program. Alliances the size of a Realm. But the diversity created by players, that beeing the so called RVR and PVe guilds arlready makes it impossible to do. Since team-play is reduced to PVP in one zone by the OLDest core of the server, and the leftovers spread in guilds formed by ppl that hoped of sharing the same oppinion about the game.

can't help it... just had to reply again..
All i'll do from my side.. do what i have been doing.. go roam in my realm.. wait till there is something to be experienced.. Help my guildies get suited up.
Test out the Mob encounters on our side..
Since my personal playing time has been reduced drastically , i hoped that something would be left to experience...
That there would be a struggle for power when i got on line, so i could chose what to do...
I don't get the options from the community here. I do get nice Mob-encounters and if Our Gm sets up a reclaim or rvr event i'll join them.
I can't logg in and look what Keep-wars are going on, what the situation is in Albion when it comes to relics. Where our army is (should be) fighting so i can go join them in the defence or offence..
Naaah, nothing to be found realm wise... Guild wise i do have a lot of fun.... but i wished that all in there could do ALL there is to be done without having to endure the ppl that don't care for the game.

ps:
Wilddork sinds dag een heb ik je op je domme bakkes geklopt (figuurlijk) omdat ge een persoon zijt die niet thuis hoort hier. Ge denkt hier iets te vinden dat ge in uw echt leven niet hebt.. ge zit hier verkeerd.. rot op joch.. Ge zijt er zo eene die in het patroon van SIMPELE ziel past... altijd geweest.. zoekend achter "vriendjes" op het net. En nog iets, waarom ik solo ging? kijk eens in de spiegel en kijk eens welke bende kinderen FL naar de knoppen heeft geholpen vroeger, welke der zaaten te zagen toen ik ook voor ditzelfde spirit-geval begone uit te komen. gelukkig hebben de nieuwe Fl'erkes die er nu terug lopen de wil om der iets van te maken ;-). Als ik de tijd heb naast men activiteiten in men huidige guild, zal ik hen ook helpen als ik kan.

better make a book about all you question, I havent time to read all your BIG post :m00:

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Gratz Ironheart, you proved once agian how retarted you are :fluffle:

btw dutch on ENGLISH forum, report inc ;) please respect the rules!

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
I dno whats wrong with the lot of you, ironheart is clearly right!, and wilddork had it comming up!!1 :touch:

ps: hi iron <3

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Sharpo said:
I dno whats wrong with the lot of you, ironheart is clearly right!, and wilddork had it comming up!!1 :touch:

ps: hi iron <3

And finally Sharpo kicks in, what took You so long :D! (great read here tbh)

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Tijl said:
And finally Sharpo kicks in, what took You so long :D! (great read here tbh)
i was enjoying myself too much reading this thread, oh and rvr a bit at the same time to ;) im sorry tho iron, i was rpwhoring in emain :( but we are stil lovers right? :wub:

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Well iron looks like you've pulled a fair crowd into this thread :cheers:

Tazock

Fledgling Freddie
just some totally different remark, but everyone I see of synergy seems to be co-gm.....everyone is a deputy there or what? :eek6: :cheers:

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
Only Eggy, Beeks, Sollers and me ..... and yus that's quite a lot, but you know men can't run a guild without a woman by there side :m00:

vintervargen

Banned
well, ironheart is partly right. it would be a better game if all we who want the 'instant action' would fuck off to cs/q3 whatever.

i do miss some of the adventuring/exploring/non-hardcore gaming stuff.. but its not that which attract me the most - its the pvp.

i also believe irc/forums/daoc sites have destroyed much of that aspect.

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
Milky said:
Only Eggy, Beeks, Sollers and me ..... and yus that's quite a lot, but you know men can't run a guild without a woman by there side :m00:

rofl I know someone in my guild who would love what you said :)

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
vintervargen said:
well, ironheart is partly right. it would be a better game if all we who want the 'instant action' would fuck off to cs/q3 whatever.

i do miss some of the adventuring/exploring/non-hardcore gaming stuff.. but its not that which attract me the most - its the pvp.

i also believe irc/forums/daoc sites have destroyed much of that aspect.

/clap

It's almost a shame Iron feels the need to :flame: many people while saying his otherwise great ideas, supporting Iron even makes people flame those who do, so not many support him openly, even when they know it's partly true. Bringing change around you begins with yourself, and so he does in his guild and people around him .. sometimes. This could have been a non-flame thread if he could keep shut about those who have done a lot for Albion. But can you expect they keep that up for 24/7? If that's not something they like to do, you can't.. Let's see what NF brings, you say running AMG<>MMG in emain is boring (I agree..), but while Mythic tries to bring more variation into rvr with NF, it's mostly 'boring' keeptakes (which I like more then emain, having different tastes is .. human?). It's great to see Mythic trying hard to make NF a better experience. So let's hope they will bring a great game for everyone.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Milky said:

Better just not to let men run the guild imo :)

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
pfff, fotm...
always have been this way , always will be this way.. i can stick to my choices.. something we can not say for the concept-rapers you are ;-)
Those who turn to the direction the wind blow because they can't handle CHANGE.

if you can't see it, it's just as i said..
to blind to see...
to dumb to be...

look...
You can't get it in your thick skulls that you reduced the game to one zone..
one target.. rp -whoring..
dragging every person away from the original concept from the game..
dragging them into the simplest form of the game..rp-whoring..
Without purpose , without spirit...
i know some lack intelligence. it has been proven more then once...

Just as the normal XP'ing has been reduced to power levelling and avoiding every piece of adventure there is to be encountered, you reduce the Levelling Fronteer wise to speeding it up forgetting all that should be and reducing it to plain farming...
I have done all with a couple of characters.. then i went solo cause i had seen al there was and levelled a couple of alts. When Expansions came , i returned to that concept of adventuring.

If there would be some parental advisory on this game... maybee we would have gamers which have the wright maturety to understand what this is all about. I flame out of angre/boredom... all you others, Rediculize ppl with the correct oppinion because you would have to use a little bit more brains to be able to FIT IN. And you Cba to even do a LITTLE BIT MORE EFFORD.

The worst part of all is that, the leaders from this promenent Rp-Whores have got the maturety, but they haven't got the will to work on it.
They just hide behind a couple of actions.. they hide behind the support from the kids they have forraged.. into their guilds.

Hey, i have noticed that my writing here won't change a thing...
That the efford is invane...
PPl get on line, want instant action (like they are used to in CS). They port to Emain... the easiest way of doing what they know.. farm Rp's.
They run from AMG to MMG for a couple of hours.. gained 15k rp's in the time beeing.; They feel happy, logg off.. next day same routine...
Now that is what i call FUCKING BORING.
If i would have to buy a (now) 100€ game, and pay 36€ every three months for doing JUST that...
I may as well just buy Condition zero, get free server action, do instant action every evening... be in a community, if that would be important and have fun. But don't enter a friggin roleplay game, and surely not a MMORPG for doing so..; that ain't the thing you have to do here. They have added a PVP server for those simple souls that don't understand the real purpose of a PVE-PVP server.
It requires a little be more insight to understand that concept. So they narrowed it a bit to give those ppl also a spot to "fit" in somewhere.
It would require a WHOLE LOT of team-work to keep the real concept running. Guilds with maximum number of players allowed by the program. Alliances the size of a Realm. But the diversity created by players, that beeing the so called RVR and PVe guilds arlready makes it impossible to do. Since team-play is reduced to PVP in one zone by the OLDest core of the server, and the leftovers spread in guilds formed by ppl that hoped of sharing the same oppinion about the game.

can't help it... just had to reply again..
All i'll do from my side.. do what i have been doing.. go roam in my realm.. wait till there is something to be experienced.. Help my guildies get suited up.
Test out the Mob encounters on our side..
Since my personal playing time has been reduced drastically , i hoped that something would be left to experience...
That there would be a struggle for power when i got on line, so i could chose what to do...
I don't get the options from the community here. I do get nice Mob-encounters and if Our Gm sets up a reclaim or rvr event i'll join them.
I can't logg in and look what Keep-wars are going on, what the situation is in Albion when it comes to relics. Where our army is (should be) fighting so i can go join them in the defence or offence..
Naaah, nothing to be found realm wise... Guild wise i do have a lot of fun.... but i wished that all in there could do ALL there is to be done without having to endure the ppl that don't care for the game.

ps:

ow tbh.. ure also an old player ect... Soo why dont u show us how we must play? insteads of making boring to read story's on forums..

Since ive started i havnt seen u doing anny thing in Alb except flaming other players.

Best is to just leave it relax and see wat hapends in NF :drink:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
my god those stories are booooring
I'm sure no one bothers to read through all that

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
wow must admit my day of work have been saved!! have never laughed so much in a long time, keep the good work up iron i allways love ppl who dont care about makeing a complete fool of themself :clap:
and btw, have any1 ever thought about if there was no1 "RP whoring" in emain ? i have = 0 BP's to hold keeps and what fun is it to fight a lvl 1 keep all the time :D ? lets chrash server have DF neu and all leave keeps alone :clap:
emain 4tehwin

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Let this thread die plz... its the most stupid think ever made... FH sets new records!!!! :twak:

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
Let this thread die plz... its the most stupid think ever made... FH sets new records!!!! :twak:

fry, we got a more useless and bigger thread on private forum :clap:

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Tijl said:
Milky said:
rofl I know someone in my guild who would love what you said :)

You got that right my dear leader :p

Can't deny that what she said is true though... ;)

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Come on guys! Stay on-topic please.. we need more GoL flames! :cheers:

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
lol Red HATRED classic twisted unadulterated Red hot jealousy and Hatred. Come join us in Emain for a run, We'll show you some fun and tactics, lol pave AMG to APK with PNs, what a great tactic.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Two members of GoL about to "wtfpwn" emain :D
tn06240055w.jpg

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
wow what a post keep it coming, i know you want to flame me some now:D

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
I have had the "honour" of being in the same guild as Ironheart - and i can tell you it was largely his fault why the guild collapsed

his only rps on his wizard came when i ran a heat debuff group consisting of me, mind sorc 3 fire wizzies minstrel and 2 clerics - he sometimes played his cleric and wanted to respec out of bof because he didnt think it was worth it

dont get me wrong he didnt do badly - we did a 200k week then i left the guild due to being fed up of his idiocy and refusing to join a ramshackle group he had set up in emain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom