Who is your arch-enemy?

mts

Fledgling Freddie
the entire guild of BoJ on ravencrest and some finnish dudes in a guild I cant remember or pronounce

Siphon

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah, should probably say what server too...

Shattered Hand :)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
The 10 level 15 - 35 Horde players who chased my lone level 22 warlock for a mile before zerging me :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Garnet said:
The 10 level 15 - 35 Horde players who chased my lone level 22 warlock for a mile before zerging me :(

/comfort Garny :wub:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Garnet said:

Sounds like you got gang banged.

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Some guild called Ferocious :D They on my kill-ask-questions-later list ;)

bult

Loyal Freddie
Some fucking paladin who i cant remember name of! Really fucking annoying when i was doing quest in that kobold cave in arathi.

andytizer

Fledgling Freddie
Emain's Revenge

Yes, people I recognize from my time in DAOC Prydwen/Hib (Hrymf etc) have been corpse camping (lvl 35 in a 25-30 area) the mines in Hillsbrad and griefing my group :). Now, they are my nemesis!

Pinp

Banned
Dwaggy lvl 39 Rogue from Daggerspine!

He will never atack you unless you're fighting mobs or resting :<

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
andytizer said:
Yes, people I recognize from my time in DAOC Prydwen/Hib (Hrymf etc) have been corpse camping (lvl 35 in a 25-30 area) the mines in Hillsbrad and griefing my group :). Now, they are my nemesis!

Im only level 30 yet, and you where so many vs me and 2 friends :(

Siphon

Fledgling Freddie
Changing Arch-Enemy to:

Ghoulinacan.
45 UD Fire Mage...

Corpse-camper, attacks when fighting monsters, he does it all... Wonder if he would do it if I was 5 levels higher than him ;x

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Siphon said:
Corpse-camper, attacks when fighting monsters, he does it all... Wonder if he would do it if I was 5 levels higher than him ;x

Oh noes! a corpse camper on a PvP server, never thought that would happen! :m00:

:p

I dont really have an arch enamy yet, all the Alliance on Shattered Hand are weak. :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
everyone xpect that friendly warlock who spared me (k he was 10-15 levels higher but still :p)

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Xswords of Burning legion, for making my questing at Hillsbrad farms annoying. And his gnome pal Ymer? who likes to freeze you when running from mobs ;)

Regards,

Grin

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Black Company - will be killing any of them regardless of level and how many are in my group just cos they were zerging me in stranglethorn - its purely a retribution thing

also killing any NolbY pride on sight simply cos i was doign the stupid centaur faction class and two of them got off their mounts and pwned me

long live the fighters :D

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
All "East Dragon" players on Al'akir :flame: You would be hard pressed to find a worse bunch of skilless noobzergers, griefers and corpsecampers anywhere. Every time ive let one live and we /wave /hug each other etc he has come back with 3 mates and killed me, then camped for a while etc. Every time ive fought one 1 vs 1 ive won :twak: Kill on sight now.

Abern

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, people I recognize from my time in DAOC Prydwen/Hib (Hrymf etc) have been corpse camping (lvl 35 in a 25-30 area) the mines in Hillsbrad and griefing my group . Now, they are my nemesis!

Heh, I am sorry but I believe we had a fair fight there ;) At some point we had 7 on 2 and 26 on 3 fights :)

Back to the point,
My arch-enemies would be every single horde player I see.
After all thats the whole point of the game and PvP server.

Thanks
Abbadon (silly blizzard changed my name to Abern :p)
GM of Emain Avengers.
www.eawow.com

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
All "East Dragon" players on Al'akir :flame: You would be hard pressed to find a worse bunch of skilless noobzergers, griefers and corpsecampers anywhere. Every time ive let one live and we /wave /hug each other etc he has come back with 3 mates and killed me, then camped for a while etc. Every time ive fought one 1 vs 1 ive won :twak: Kill on sight now.

I just met some East Dragons on Shadow Moon, they invited me even though they didn't really need the help, I got the quests and as much loot as them. They talked chinese, but apart from that they were nice .)

cher

Fledgling Freddie
my nemesis is also hrymf, has a damn cheating druid who will use alot of sneaky tricks in duels..... damn him and his pointy ears!

also we weren't corpse andytizer, we had to run around to find horde to kill, too boring waiting in one place for them to rezz when there are at least 12 more hiding somewhere in the mines ;)

expect to see alot more of me hrymf and abba

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
On Bladefist... It should be Tas, but he's on the wrong Server (Bupu waves).
My arch enemy as in kill on sight (although never been sighted) is the name-stealing Horde that called him/her self Aremeriel... I MADE that name 12 years ago and it's never been spotted on anyone else but me until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom