So who from FH plays and what server?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
As the above states. Anyone from FH playing and what server you playing on?

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Used to play a lvl 70 orc hunter on Dragonblight/EU

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Never thought i would have said it, but i reactivated my level 70 Warrior on Horde/Twilight's Hammer/EU :s

Syri

FH is my second home
got a couple of 70s and some lower alts on Horde on Burning Steppes (EU)
I'm currently leader of a guild called Laddercoins, and kinda enjoying it at the moment

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
got 70 hunter,warlock and shaman on horde Runetotem and a 40 something alliance druid on Bloodhoof.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Playing way too many chars on Sylvanas Horde.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
/quited as i have an xbox 360 to take up my time now.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
got a dwarf rogue on trollbane
also got a few horde chars dotted on diff servers

Ignition

Fledgling Freddie
Have a 70 blood elf paladin on Al'Akir and 70 mage / 70 warrior on Vashj which are moving to Trollbane in March.

Helme

Resident Freddy
70 Druid, Warrior and Hunter on Laughing Skull - Alliance.
70 Warlock on Mazrigos - Horde.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
spam much for gold servers?
reason we dont buy gold is couse its wrong and against the Terms and connditions it also helps bring the in game ecconmey down which tbh isnt smart

i move for a ban of the gold spammer website :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
i move for a ban of the gold spammer website :)

If it was only the sites/trade channel I really wouldn't care for them but now there are bots constantly PM'ing you aswell and you can't ignore them as they pop in and spam trade + some random people and pop out on a new trial account, Example.
I vote for a removal of the trial accounts.

Ontopic: 70 Resto Shaman, Frostmane.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
If it was only the sites/trade channel I really wouldn't care for them but now there are bots constantly PM'ing you aswell and you can't ignore them as they pop in and spam trade + some random people and pop out on a new trial account, Example.
I vote for a removal of the trial accounts.

Ontopic: 70 Resto Shaman, Frostmane.
you know you cant pm with trials account ? unless thet pm you first or they have you on friend list....

anyway i am playing on ravencrest 70 hunter... i am also leveling my druid... almost 70 aswell azuka/newform their names

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bloodhoof Horde, Paladin (see sig) Hunter and rogue, though only really play the pally

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
take it you're pve coz that spec is terrible for pvp.

I am Namtab prot warrior/ Hortath holy paladin frostwhisper realm

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
take it you're pve coz that spec is terrible for pvp.

I am Namtab prot warrior/ Hortath holy paladin frostwhisper realm

Yes pve though the spec changes all the time as i have a set of tier 4-5 epic for each spec, though in the raid team i just play holy (healing) really. I would rather scrub my face with a cheese grater than play WoWs poor excuse for pvp :)

In a arena team to farm 10 games a week, just for a few points to go towards welfare epics to cover any holes in pve gear.

levelhead

Fledgling Freddie
80 warlock/80 warrior

i'm currently playing my main (warlock) bollddrick level 80 human warlock on sylvanas EU-he's in a night raiding guild-the only hardcore late night raiding guild in europe-this is because i work late so can't raid during normal hours-my other charachter is a level 80 dwarf warrior tank named bollders who is on stormrage EU-i play these toons virtually every day-got a few alts at level 30ish as well-but don't have enough time in the day to play them all!

levelhead

Fledgling Freddie
80 warlock/80 warrior

oh and btw...i also quit the game...for three weeks,but to no avail-i'm still as hooked as i was the first day i started playing it-like my guildmaster always tells me...stop pretending like you have a life! there is no life...only AFK!

levelhead

Fledgling Freddie
gold spammers new methods :eek:

just recently,i've noticed the gold sellers have found a new way of grabbing peoples attention-and this is insane-logged in-went to ironforge,and there were corpses on the ground spelling out the name of the gold website!i stood and thought-how the hell are they doing this! so i stood and watched for a while-and low and behold-level 1 gnomes and dwarves running to the spot and 'suiciding' somehow they had actually managed to hack into the game-suffice to say i think blizzard have fixed it now,but how crazy is that!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
really dont get why blizzard arent starting to IP ban these gold sellers.

and also ban those FFA IP ranges ppl use when they are about to do something they shouldn't be doing and dont wanna get traced.

Syri

FH is my second home
I'm playing alliance on Terenas, can usually be found on Seralla, Pirel or Pyrela, or occasionally on Syrila or Syrina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom