Fledgling Freddie
Feday is mine, since he is priest-wannabee and his dance looks stupid! :p

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
Feday is mine, since he is priest-wannabee and his dance looks stupid! :p

Accommodation at Hotel Angara in Irkutsk

Main building of Hotel Angara

The hotel "Angara" is located in the city center of Irkutsk. It was renovated in 1997 and has 300 rooms with all comforts.

The hotel features a Russian restaurant and several smaller cafeterias/bars.

Address:7 Suhe Bator ul., Irkutsk, 664042, Russia
Tel: +7 3952 255-106
Fax: +7 3952 225-005

Room Rates (USD, per room per night): 75-120

Prices vary by season and type of rooms. Single rooms are available. Room rates include buffet breakfast.

you are certainly not cheap

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
mine is every bastard preventing me from logging in right away after crashing out.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Garnet said:
The 10 level 15 - 35 Horde players who chased my lone level 22 warlock for a mile before zerging me :(

But we got them in the end :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
All druids who chainroot you and use their insta no cooldown low mana cost dd are highly annoying

OT: 'Allo Cher

cher

Fledgling Freddie
lo downy been a while.

nice to know your in the same game, if not on the same server.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Agita lvl 30 the human rogue, a complete asshole. When i was trying to do quests at hillsbrad farm, everytime i was killing shit he was attacking me and then when me and another guy got pissed off with him and killed him he brung a lvl 34 nightelf druid with him. At this time i was lvl 23 so didn't stand too much a chance.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cut the spam out please guys.... thanks

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
Warsong

Corrupt - Human rogue

when i was 21 he jumped me while fighting a venture co lumberer in stonetalon.. he was 27

when i was 33 while fighting a dorf priest and Nelf hunter in hillsbrad he popped me a peach for over 400dmg... he was 37

when i was 37 fighting a couple of raptors in arathi highlands... he was 41.

and no doubt it'll happen again

i dont think he's particularly good though.. on the first occasion only a Nelf hunter who jumped in when rogue was at 20% health saved em.. every other time i aint stood a chance cos of mobs or other allis.

was the first person to go on my KoS list :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
The guild called Naked on Shadowmoon.. some damn allianceguild "zerging" ppl all over the place with some high lvl chars.. also CCing alot ( corpsecamping )

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Aye, Naked are gankers
Get them solo equal level and they're dead though.

Personal pet hate is Morg the rogue, who tried to jump me when I was at 10% after a hard fight.
He died.
And I killed him 14 times in the next 4 hours, and I will continue to kill him whenever I see him, regardless fo who he is with, and what he is doing.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
SilverHood said:
Aye, Naked are gankers
Get them solo equal level and they're dead though.

Personal pet hate is Morg the rogue, who tried to jump me when I was at 10% after a hard fight.
He died.
And I killed him 14 times in the next 4 hours, and I will continue to kill him whenever I see him, regardless fo who he is with, and what he is doing.

Go Kory! :p

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
The person I detest with a pasion is a Warlock called Yolanda on the Tanarus server.
If you ever have the mis-fortune to group with this person then be warned....
She will roll on items she cannot use simply so she can sell them.
If you find a chest dont bother rolling for who gets to open it because Yolanda will simply run and open the chest anyway if she looses.
When you kick up a fuss about that she will offer you the loot. Which comprises of 2 hauches of meat and a piece of cloth.
Pretty crap loot from a chest in Van Cleefs but you gotta believe thats all there was in there because thats all she would offer.

Luribomb

Fledgling Freddie
Joohan, lvl 37 night elf hunter, he only attacks when I have 25% hp left due to fighting with a mob.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
None..Normal server ftw. Cba with people doing such stupid things like camping corpses etc. Funnier to quest nice and easily.

Anyway, never had any big trouble when going on solo raids as Priest. Can simply just annoy most classes and win vs em. Mind Control ftw >:)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Rookiescot said:
Pretty crap loot from a chest in Van Cleefs but you gotta believe thats all there was in there because thats all she would offer.
Check the system messages, you can see what every player in the group receives, even from chests.

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Son of Arugal - he is dead meat when I get to lvl 30 (still enjoying pve too much to worry about pvp :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom