Is it just me...

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
...or does it seem WoW is starting to fall apart? Perhaps it's just the server I'm on but it seems the game is ever more being populated by idiots? Ever since the burning crusade came out it's being increasingly difficult to do low level instance but now it seems almost impossible because of the stupid wankers who either leave mid instance or need on everything. Today parties were falling apart before we even got to the entrance and then I was invited to a group that were already in the instance who then kicked me as I approached the entrance without any reason or apology. Then there's the constant gold spamming and the increased level of ganking due tot he fact that they didn't up the guard level's when everyone started hitting 70. A single level 70 can now pretty much devestate the crossroads, 2 or 3 can kill every NPC there. And don't get me started on the lag just recently. So is WoW going down the same path that CS did or is it just me and my realm? I'm on frostwhisper as horde and scarshield legion as alliance.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
...or does it seem WoW is starting to fall apart? Perhaps it's just the server I'm on but it seems the game is ever more being populated by idiots? Ever since the burning crusade came out it's being increasingly difficult to do low level instance but now it seems almost impossible because of the stupid wankers who either leave mid instance or need on everything. Today parties were falling apart before we even got to the entrance and then I was invited to a group that were already in the instance who then kicked me as I approached the entrance without any reason or apology. Then there's the constant gold spamming and the increased level of ganking due tot he fact that they didn't up the guard level's when everyone started hitting 70. A single level 70 can now pretty much devestate the crossroads, 2 or 3 can kill every NPC there. And don't get me started on the lag just recently. So is WoW going down the same path that CS did or is it just me and my realm? I'm on frostwhisper as horde and scarshield legion as alliance.
idiots have been in wow sence day 1 sorry.

Syri

FH is my second home
idiots have been in wow sence day 1 sorry.

QFT

I think the reason it's maybe getting more noticable on some servers is due to a lot of the veteran players shifting their attention to the higher level areas opened in the expansion, leaving the lower level areas at the mercy of newcomers, and those that fool around a lot, with exceptions of course.
This is what I think of it anyway, though thankfully, being in a decent guild, the idiots are, for the most part, avoidable for myself.

Gray

FH is my second home
Its been a bit of mixed feeling for me at the moment. Back on the Pre-WoW game, i had a level 60 warrior who was suitable for Naxxramas. At the beginning of December time of last year i called it quits on the game because it just didnt have the same excitement, so i sold my account and left my PvP server.

Then Burning Crusade was released. Through January i didnt bother getting it, then around beginning of February i finally caved in and bought a new WoW/TBC combo and started levelling up. I decided to roll on a PvE server so that i could just fly through the levels uninterupted [Since i didnt do much PvP, or at least knowingly].

I noticed how quiet many low level instances were, you couldnt get a group for anywhere - But i put that down to people running through TBC content.

Everything was fine until i got to level 70 - Since i did very little instances prior to this, but i didnt know much about the faction reputation levels. I thought this was a completely stupid idea. I remember at one point prior to TBC being released they said "we will make it less of a grind to gain faction" and low and behold, the most important factor of everything is: Grind hard and grind fast.

I dont think at the moment i do have any heroic keys, because im still grinding out instances. I have been waiting for this patch to be released so that i can do outside quests first and then work on becoming a protection speccy so i can run instances thoroughly.

But when i seen what you had to do anyway for getting into places like the Black Temple i just went "what the fuck..." it just disheartened me since im now so far behind of content. I have cancelled off my subscription which runs out in 2weeks so if things dont feel differently i might go have another big break.

Gray

FH is my second home
/edit

and i have just found out that you need the epic mount riding skill to even start the Netherdrake questline. I think thats the fucking straw that broke the camels back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom