Who did you vote for?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Deadmanwalking said:
Fucking class. First look in for almost a year and it's still full of the usual.

And you're still a fuckwit. Grats.

See you next year.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
DaGaffer said:
Buy to let isn't creating a two-tier society; fear is. The fact is, most people are terrified that if they leave London and sell up, they'll never be able to afford to come back if they have to (and since no-one can rely on a job for life anymore, this is a distinct possibility), so you end up with a flow of people in one direction. I'd be happy to leave London, but it ain't gonna happen...

I'd be happy to leave london, in fact i'm trying to at the moment, the only problem is that most of the jobs which would constitute an upwards career progression for me are based here. I could deal with the inevitable pay cut of leaving the big bad city, but i couldn't deal with taking a less responsible job elsewhere and being set back 3 or 4 years career wise.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
brooky said:
I voted Labour, like i have done since i was old enough to vote, all the people that voted for a party that they knew would never get voted in (liberal democrats) have wasted their votes. I mean whats the point, you knew they would never win, voting liberal democrats is just like giving your vote to the tories.
So if you're in a LD vs Tory contested seat you're just totally fucked? ;p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
brooky said:
I voted Labour, like i have done since i was old enough to vote, all the people that voted for a party that they knew would never get voted in (liberal democrats) have wasted their votes. I mean whats the point, you knew they would never win, voting liberal democrats is just like giving your vote to the tories.

Its good that the labour majority was slashed, blair _did_ need a kick up the azz. If only john smith were alive, he would have sorted the country out, i personally dont like tony blair and the chancellor is about the same, apart from those 2 who do you really know in the labour party that stands out as a leader.

its called "democracy" even if the opposition parties dont win it sends a message to the people who do win that there are alot of people who dont agree with them... and you kinda contradict yourself by first saying it was a wasted vote then saying it was good labour got their majority slashed... how would that be possible if people didnt vote for parties that wouldnt get in (like the conservatives :D )

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
cdr and dmw on the net in one week.

I saw a tree today as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom