Politics Whitey plays divide and conquer...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I don't think its true that every ethnic group sticks to themselves; its more accurate to say every poor ethnic group sticks to themselves. Its amazing how having a bit of money dissolves ethnic barriers.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Bit of a similar story around here tbh, there was a recent case of 4 muslim girls who assaulted a white girl whilst they were drunk, they got away with it, because the judge apparently said that they weren't used to alcohol, and there was a huge uproar about it - especially on Facebook - at least 100 people had posted the video/newspaper article going mad about it, but then I had to explain to most of them that white people get away with GBH loads aswell, just because the obvious sources, such as the Sun and the Daily Mail had highlighted the fact that the judge mentioned alcohol and that they were Muslim.

As I mentioned in a previous post, every ethnic group seems to keep to their selves, and it's quite sad to see, but it all stems down to a vicious circle, they stick to their selves because they get racially attacked by chavs, and then the chavs abuse them because they stick to their selves and speak to each other in their language and stuff, because they're scared of the chavs.

What made it worse was when EDL came to do their protest thing, and loads of chavs jumped on their band-wagon, which sucked, but it was nice to see that there was a mixture of white people, asians and African-Caribbean having a anti-EDL protest at the same time, together, united.

I was going to a mates house a couple of days before Christmas, it was only like 3 in the afternoon, and I walked down a alleyway, with a group of your stereotypical Muslim lads who stand about smoking weed all day, and pretty much rebel against their religion and such, as I walked past them, they stared me out, I smiled back, because I'm a cocky cunt, then they started saying stuff like 'Alright gay boy' which I couldn't work out, since I was wearing jeans and a hoodie (Not exactly gay attire). Figured it must be a defensive mechanism.

The pros and cons of a multi-cultural society :\

That's interesting, could you post a link to the article(s) please?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
The boyfriend was a bit fucking wet wasn't he? Those girls wouldn't have been getting up if they had tried that with my wife. Pretty shocking that they got away with that, looking at the video.

rynnor

Rockhound

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think this needs to be dealt with like a white person said the opposite about blacks. To me it seems like racism is acceptable as long as its aimed at whites.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The boyfriend was a bit fucking wet wasn't he? Those girls wouldn't have been getting up if they had tried that with my wife. Pretty shocking that they got away with that, looking at the video.
Well, alot of that goes down around me mate, and get away with it, there's a lad notorious for it, he's got at least 8+ counts of GBH, stuff like that, a white lad, and he gets away with it, and funnily enough when this went down, as I said, there was a massive uproar about it, and some of his friends were like omfg, why didn't they get time, 'cos dey're paki innit - look at your mate lads.

Rynnor +1 rep for writing your comment in a quote box! :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Think you've probably shot yourself in the foot there. I slight White British majority in 2001..... Its probably a slight White British Minority by now.

I'll believe it when I see it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
LMAO "kill the white slag" not racially motivated.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The news reports on that case are alarmingly similar no matter what they appear in, as they all say "kudge decided x after hearing y".

None of them say that the judge reached his decision because he heard y. In fact, none of them offer much explanation of the judge's sentencing.

Gwadien

Ujesus im not denying its a racist attack what I was sating was that people were saying she got away with it because theyre muslim but theres loadsa cases of whites on whites/other ethnic groups i bet these people arent bothered if it was muslim on muslim

Everz

FH is my second home
Ethnics groups will never mix, your in la-la land if you ever think that it is possible. I'd say I come from and occassionally live in one of the most multi-cultural places in the country and there a huge clear splits everywhere. Now by never mix I mean that they'll not be segrated all the way, it's the opposite infact as all pubs/clubs/events are a massive black/white/asian mix, what I'm saying is that in the 'friends circle' ethnic groups will always stick to their own. All of my friends are white, all the asians we know stuck together and the same for blacks.

As for the racism? It happens on all sides from all ethincities, part of life. It's a tribal affair still.

Gwadien

Ethnics groups will never mix, your in la-la land if you ever think that it is possible. I'd say I come from and occassionally live in one of the most multi-cultural places in the country and there a huge clear splits everywhere. Now by never mix I mean that they'll not be segrated all the way, it's the opposite infact as all pubs/clubs/events are a massive black/white/asian mix, what I'm saying is that in the 'friends circle' ethnic groups will always stick to their own. All of my friends are white, all the asians we know stuck together and the same for blacks.

As for the racism? It happens on all sides from all ethincities, part of life. It's a tribal affair still.

I completely agree there needs to.be more of a insight into different cases back on topic why hasnt she been atleast suspended for what she has said, but if I was out in town with a bunch of lads and we got into a fight with a ethnic minority and we came out of it worse it would just be seen as a fight but if they came out worse they could easily use the race card.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ethnics groups will never mix, your in la-la land if you ever think that it is possible.

Disagree with that. Got a fair few Indian friends who we see regularly. The cultural differences enhance our relationships because we're all interested in how we do things differently...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's an exception rather than the rule.

Maybe. But he said never mix. It could be that we're all well-educated and now sit in the same economic group. I agree with this:

I don't think its true that every ethnic group sticks to themselves; its more accurate to say every poor ethnic group sticks to themselves. Its amazing how having a bit of money dissolves ethnic barriers.

This.

Capitalism fits into the divide-and-conquer thread very well.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

He's not wrong though. It doesn't take much of look at history to see that nationalism is a pretty good way for rich people to get poor people to do their fighting for them, and people can be amazingly stupid about defending the indefensible (and the English are no different to anyone else in this regard). It was one of the few things Marx was absolutely right about.

The wealthy don't care about each other's ethnicity, don't often care about each other's politics (because they're aware its usually the same crap with different labels) except as a topic of dinner party conversation. Some do care about religion, but even then that's in a few specific places (red-state Americans, Indian Hindus and Moslems, and Arabs who are usually more concerned about the the Shia/Sunni divide than the Jews. Beyond that, most wealthy people couldn't give a rat's ass about where you're from.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wow, don't know where you guys live, but my group of friends are all different colours. No majority of any one colour.

Clearly I don't live in la la land.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wow, don't know where you guys live, but my group of friends are all different colours. No majority of any one colour.

Clearly I don't live in la la land.
I grew up in Enfield North London where is was very racially diverse but where I live now in Essex it is not. So unless my London friends are here my group is all white, mainly English but a few Greeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom